Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. (67639 Views)

You Came In And Found This Monster Around Your Child. Your Reaction? (photo) / What Would You Do If You See Your Child Doing This? / What If You Caught Your Husband Doing This (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 05, 2015
Just sacrifice to Ogun...lol, that lady should be charg for child abuse angry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 05, 2015
MrsChima:

I would beat his ass again
you might come there and he will say *mum, what is this called in yoruba language**
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 05, 2015
kwencypresh:
i jst pity ur wife
she nor knw say her hubby like bad tins
[size=15pt] me no get wife ooo tongue [/size]
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by BabaOneChance: 2:19pm On May 05, 2015
I'd hail him, "You're the son of your father!"

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by CountDracula(m): 2:20pm On May 05, 2015
meimoks:
I'll just give that kid a good beating angry
but hes just lookin into the future nah

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by oismail(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
I don't have a son, I'm sorry!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Hollawaley(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2015
badoo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by PidginYarns: 2:24pm On May 05, 2015
Na good thing. If my boy skemp babe nyash like dat, I go let am watch blue film
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by ElFenomeno1: 2:27pm On May 05, 2015
No big deal.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2015
Dirty slap!!!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by kinibigdeal(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2015
Am too responsible to have such kids
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Afritop(m): 2:31pm On May 05, 2015
grin
STPEACE:
The boy be like *what an awesome nyash to behold*
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by DjHypno(m): 2:34pm On May 05, 2015
Kilogbe wole sisi Diana...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by frisky2good(m): 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
I will slap the girl teasing him with her bumbum.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by loomer: 2:35pm On May 05, 2015
Like father like son
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by pat077: 2:37pm On May 05, 2015
the boy like beta tin.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by igbsam(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
I will chase him away and then continue from where he stopped.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Jeffoo(m): 2:40pm On May 05, 2015
lack of home training
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
igbsam:
I will chase him away and then continue from where he stopped.
if you watch closely, the boy hand the touch that bumbum. So you continue from there.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Chazzyboy: 2:43pm On May 05, 2015
Orijin101:

[size=15pt]lolx. . . dat the real truth bro, my mum told me a story of when i waz still a baby, she said: on that faithful day, one beautiful sister visited us and as she came, she carried me and kissed me.
Immediately she removed her mouth i started crying, then she decided to kiss me again but diz time, the kiss waz longer than the 1st one, to everybody's surprise, i started licking my lips and laughing grin

omo, i waz jez like, "Bad since birth" cool
[/size]
ah baddo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by igbsam(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
if you watch closely, the boy hand the touch that bumbum. So you continue from there.

Exactly. And I will go on to squeeze it. If the aunty complain, I go tell her say she set nyash like that for a purpose and I wan help her achieve that purpose. grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by mayyorr01(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
Crazy world with crazy people. Whats this small boy doing nah?
watching a big fat a55...simple
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 05, 2015
igbsam:

Exactly. And I will go on to squeeze it. If the aunty complain, I go tell her say she set nyash like that for a purpose and I wan help her achieve that purpose. grin
if she complain, u tell her that ure beating that her nonsense nyash she set for your son.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by AreaFada2: 2:49pm On May 05, 2015
It's like " Baba, this Mgbeke's ikebe ko bad o. To touch am just dey hungry me". grin tongue

Na human nature jor. Some start early.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by nwadiuko1(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2015
Well I go no say na me born am true true....after all what is good for the goose.....
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 05, 2015
mayyorr01:
watching a big fat a55...simple
lolz, not too fat nah
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 05, 2015
meimoks:

thats how they think in that Nigeria...beat beat beat, not realizing that for your child to have progressed to that stage all fingers point squarely back at you and your failures as a parent.

its obvious the child is following his manly instinct which is understandable, however if he were my son i would be concered at how early he has progressed to that stage and why; and i would also be concerned at the level of boldness shown in expressing the dirty thoughts in the fashion the young man has.

boys must be allowed to be boys though... just monitored
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by galadee(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2015
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Josepet(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
cheesy I wil b lyk "son u like dat tin..?
Owk dat means u av 2 work hard bcox dat tin z nt easy to get in real life buh if u work hard and av your money, evrytin wil b easy 4 u" grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by igbsam(m): 2:58pm On May 05, 2015
STPEACE:
if she complain, u tell her that ure beating that her nonsense nyash she set for your son.

And then I will tell her to come see me so we can reconcile on a plain ground.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by nduchucks: 3:00pm On May 05, 2015
That boy should be taken to a corner room and thrashed. nansense, na so rapists dey start.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If You Caught Your Son Doing This. by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2015
meimoks:
Beating for what? All these villagers on Nairaland sef. He has a right to look at the arss if he wants to. He can look but shouldn't slap it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before you divorce your Adulterous hubby / Man Laments As Best Friend Sleeping With His Wife Breaks His Bed (Video) / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.