Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari (29179 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mization(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
Governors Rochas Okorocha, Rauf Aregbesola, Nasir Elruai and more progressives arrived Abuja to congratulate President elect Buhari this morning.

The Governor of Imo state Rochas Okorocha in his remarks credit victory at the polls to common Nigerians who demanded for change.

The president elect assured the Governors that Security is his priority, He said no Nigerian should live in fear or Sambisa forest. He also assured economic boost and highlighted increase in stock value and value to Naira after the win.

photo credit: DebolaLagos

3 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mization(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2015
More pictures from the meeting.
#Change, the new normal.

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mogidi: 1:12pm On May 05, 2015
Governors Elect In Abuja To Congtatulate GMB

More like governors elect in Abuja to share the spoils of war.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On May 05, 2015
Did they trek... No!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by CountDracula(m): 1:14pm On May 05, 2015
All of Them came to Pronounce their Allegiance...
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by CountDracula(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2015
Na botled water dey serve dem... If na jona na orijin go dey their front all of dem go com high go dy misbehave for their various states...

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by oluwadamilolah(f): 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
Enough of these greetings undecided they should please give my president breathing space before he resumes to aso rock

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by dridowu: 1:17pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

More like governors elect in Abuja to share the spoils of war.
na u know
@topic, God Bless President-Elect GMB
God bless Nigeria

44 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by midolian(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2015
Mehn! Na Rochas belle I first see

13 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mogidi: 1:21pm On May 05, 2015
dridowu:
na u know
@topic, God Bless President-Elect GMB
God bless Nigeria

Hmmm!
Tinubu don hammer!
He has 4 governors there to bring home his loot.

5 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Islie: 1:23pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin make Rocha's open his mouth at the first pics
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Blastos(m): 1:25pm On May 05, 2015
Useless lot.. See as Rochas sidon like overfed pikin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by thefakestan: 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
Well I don't care
This country is....

Imagine what's happening in the government

President - SS.
VP. - North west.
Senate P. - North Cent.
Speaker. - North West

Incoming

President el. -NW
V "president . SW
Senate P. -.NE/NC
Speaker. - North West.

Where is the SE or SS in this equation?
Welcome to Northern Nigeria.

*note ACN refused to hand SW the VP under this current GOVT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by okooloyun1(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
Ok we don see them.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by NaijaOptimist: 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
The progressives.
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by loomer: 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
Handover loading
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mization(m): 1:27pm On May 05, 2015
Mogidi:

Hmmm!
Tinubu don hammer!
He has 4 governors there to bring home his loot.
My bro, pls lets stop being negative and support the General. If he doesn't fulfil his promises in 4yrs, we'll vote for a better candidate till Naija works.

19 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by bastien: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by dre11(m): 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Good.......
Countdown to May29th

Taniods have started showing their flangs here

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by datola: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
God bless Okorocha, my super governor.

6 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by alaoeri: 1:28pm On May 05, 2015
Aregbe falling my hand abeg pay Osun workers their salaries.

4 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by aare07(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
All is well with me and you
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by CR77(f): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
cry cry cry cry cryHmmm
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by AhmedMustapha(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
In four years from now, their report cards will be opened
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by TheRealAdonye(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2015
Na Kolanut dey that plate?

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Jchi9876: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
Blastos:
Useless lot.. See as Rochas sidon like overfed pikin

na your father and mother useless pass

11 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
Ok...Very basic seating arrangement and no one is bothered. Sai Buhari grin

Jonathan needs to learn how to be simple. KISS (Keep it short and simple) at all times. shocked

1 Like

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by AwesomeRomeo: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
Wetin concern us

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by thweraja10: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Dcaliphate(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
.Na the same peolpe
Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by naijainfogalery: 1:30pm On May 05, 2015
Everyone just saluting and congratulating the General

Here is the general story
At first they said he is an illiterate that he can never get nominated
He got nominated free and fair
They said he couldnt make it till the election day
he made it to the election day, he voted even the machine couldnt reject him
They said he couldnt win, he won with a landslide
they said they can never accept or congratulate him
They accepted defeat and even congratulated him
They said he can never be their president elect talkless of their president
Now they cry every day that they cant wait to see him assume office and fail
Already haters are already accepting the general.
Number one lesson of Life, when God has ordained you, no man can reject
Never reject the lords general grin

My question remain. Dont you guys learn? Like the general rightly said, he said we shouldnt stop you people from crying , that he needs your noise to keep him on his toes. Because he said he works better under the cries of haters grin
It can only get better.

God bless GEJ, God bless GMB , God bless Nigeria the more

24 Likes

Re: Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari by Mogidi: 1:31pm On May 05, 2015
Mization:

My bro, pls lets stop being negative and support the General. If he doesn't fulfil his promises in 4yrs, we'll vote for a better candidate till Naija works.

He's the president elect, he won't be immune from scrutiny and criticisms.

I merely stated my perspective on why the governors went to Abuja.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 10 Boko Haram Terrorists While On Operation In Borno. See Photos / There's a Sitting President In Nigeria; APC Reminds Atiku (Press Statement) / FG Gives 29 Civil Servants Television Sets For Hard Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.