Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell (19749 Views)

Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / I Never Spent 2tr Naira On Reelection Bid ---jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
hope APC supporters have started upgrading and sharpening their writing and defensive skills, because they will need a lot of it as from 29 of this month.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by fancy4eve(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
U will always b remembered
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by juman(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2015
naijainfogalery:
This reminds me of the song we sing when we are doing send off or vacating in primary school

Good bye teachers good bye friends good bye everybody we are going home grin

Eyah this you song reminds me when I was in nursery two in 70s. nigeria was good that time. But the useless leaders spoiled everything.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by juman(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2015
He is not a good president, but the election was better conducted.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Ujupsy: 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
Farewell my humble president, the sit in Aso rock is not the greatest sit, a higher sit awaits you to me you are the winner and will always be
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ionsman: 7:12pm On May 05, 2015
ocelot2006:

Mr. "Clueless" became your president. Tell me, what have you achieved in your wretched life?
Nothing sir.... But the richest person in your family cant lace my boots..... cheesy
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
oh dear.. now we prepare our lives for baba 1 chance having suffered heavily under retardeen and his wicked crew of defectors grin grin grin
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ideylaff: 2:50am On May 06, 2015
Jobless Crew...... Emeka u betrayed your people cos of Oil Allocation the the Oil company Licence

Why wont you go and say bye.....Shameless

''Orient Petroleum chairman, Chief Emeka Anyaoku, speaking yesterday at the ceremony to kick-start his company’s oil refinery in Anambra State, Orient Petroleum chairman Chief Emeka Anyaoku said the controversy over ownership of the oil deposits has been resolved and that the ‘bulk’ of the deposits are within Anambra territory.

He however added that any state where oil was found and drilled by Orient Petroleum would be accorded due recognition.

“There was misconception that the oil well was not entirely in Anambra, that has been resolved through the map of Nigeria. Let me quickly state that the two oil blocks encompassed parts of Enugu, Kogi, Delta and Edo states but bulk of it is in Anambra,” Anyaoku said.

He said in addition to the private shareholders, other bodies that have shares in the company include Anambra, Rivers, Kogi and the 21 local government areas of the state.''

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10437:controversy-trails-anambra-oil-producing-state-status-we-own-oil-wells-kogi-says&catid=40:cover-stories&Itemid=26

company that is about to own a refinery, and bound to expand as the business grows; has a license to exploit/export crude; will soon delve into the 'gas' part of the business as well
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by jpphilips(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2015
kasiem:
We've exhausted all the praises that words can express but we know you deserve more than it, thankfully, those that deceived the world with lies about you are indirectly confessing on your the difficulties you faced and the extent u gallantly fought them. They claimed that we are not having 24hrs power supply cos of ur incompetence but now they are telling us how difficult it will be to achieve such a feat. Even oby that called u a corrupt leader has now confessed that under u a systematic approach towards curbing the corruption got us improve in the fight against corruption. I've always doubted the efficacy of posterity in this rugged and crude world filled with propaganda but now the way things are going in justification of ur service to humanity is giving me a hope. Thanks Mr president for what you've done and the one you will keep doing as a UN envoy

That is the plan? Did you listen to Iweala's adress yesterday on how much debt this country has?
By the time the incoming Govt will justify their challenges with the inefficiency of Jonathan, UN will distance themselves, lets see how it plays out.
Jonathan UN envoy? grin grin grin probably on "sleeping on duty" matters.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by Nobody: 9:11am On May 06, 2015
kasiem:
We've exhausted all the praises that words can express but we know you deserve more than it, thankfully, those that deceived the world with lies about you are indirectly confessing on your the difficulties you faced and the extent u gallantly fought them. They claimed that we are not having 24hrs power supply cos of ur incompetence but now they are telling us how difficult it will be to achieve such a feat. Even oby that called u a corrupt leader has now confessed that under u a systematic approach towards curbing the corruption got us improve in the fight against corruption. I've always doubted the efficacy of posterity in this rugged and crude world filled with propaganda but now the way things are going in justification of ur service to humanity is giving me a hope. Thanks Mr president for what you've done and the one you will keep doing as a UN envoy

What did he do? Nothing so stop praising him.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by jpphilips(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
noblezone:

What is it with you people and this Otueke?

Jonathan is leaving Abuja to play at a higher level.

The UN is beckoning him!

Whatever the man lost by winning the 2011 elections he has gained by loosing the 2015 elections.

Take it easy bro,

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
ionsman:

Nothing sir.... But the richest person in your family cant lace my boots..... cheesy

Oh really? 'cos the richest person in my own family served his country @ one of the highest levels of power with distinction, is currently a very successful man, and can save you from your wretched life over and over and over and over....well you get the point. But hey, good to know you have a shoe.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ionsman: 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh really? 'cos the richest person in my own family served his country @ one of the highest levels of power with distinction, is currently a very successful man, and can save you from your wretched life over and over and over and over....well you get the point. But hey, good to know you have a shoe.
He still cant lace my boots. ...
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2015
ionsman:

He still cant lace my boots. ...

of course he cant, 'cos you dont own jack..

1 Like

Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ionsman: 9:58pm On May 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

of course he cant, 'cos you dont own jack..
What should I be doing with jack? (Pun intended).....Poor soul forming thrash because you are in an anonymous forum.Tell your so called "rich uncle" to assist your backward life. Puerile THING.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 7:44am On May 07, 2015
ionsman:

What should I be doing with jack? (Pun intended).....Poor soul forming thrash because you are in an anonymous forum.Tell your so called "rich uncle" to assist your backward life. Puerile THING.

Oh thats rich.....coming from a wretched and demented orangutang. Now buzz off bumwipe.
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ionsman: 7:50am On May 07, 2015
ocelot2006:

Oh thats rich.....coming from a wretched and demented orangutang. Now buzz off bumwipe.
Ignored. .....You are a small fry...Adios.!
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ideylaff: 7:18pm On May 07, 2015
ideylaff:
Jobless Crew...... Emeka u betrayed your people cos of Oil Allocation the the Oil company Licence

Why wont you go and say bye.....Shameless

Jokers
Re: Anyaoku Leads PAC Members To Bid Jonathan Farewell by ocelot2006(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2015
ionsman:

Ignored. .....You are a small fry...Adios.!

Wow....the monkey with boots is still typing...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi, Ayade, Donald Duke, Attah, Ndoma, Meet For Niger Delta Peace & Devt. / Original Ikoyi Whistleblower Heads To Court / Defending Me, A Herculean Task ― Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.