Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (35765 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

that didn't answer me question about his apartment and his low classish...abeg don't form "he will soon be rich" here undecided
My post already answered your question..Do the logic!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Holddat(m): 5:06pm On May 05, 2015
Borrowin of cars men.super fast cars lik range lol
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 5:07pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

My post already answered your question..Do the logic!

easier said...why don't we check out the practical aspect smiley
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:10pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

easier said...why don't we check out the practical aspect smiley
It still falls back to same ratio!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by onila(f): 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
lying of what they don't have
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
This list is childish abeg undecided
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Jeffoo(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
crossing leg while waiting for counter thread
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by NiRfreak(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

I am sure you will also hate the illustration I am about to show you now smiley

Imagine you were chatting with a random guy online. Then you finally fixed a date (at his residence) then on getting there, you realised he stays in a room...though its not with a low settings but he is averagely ok.

Then when you were about to leave this nigga only paid for you bike fee to the junction...tell me what your attitude will be after this experience...remember, no forming
but u said averagely okkay room. is it a crime to stay in one room apartment??.....shd that affect d friendship between both parties?.....some guys can think too highly of gals sha...'being ur self ' killed it....u just av to project ur interesting positive character...chopping her in dat room is nt even farfetched.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
Using the fake British accent angry undecided

Lying about having no other girl in their life
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:

girls too.. They fake the accent and lie

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by NoMoreTrolling: 5:16pm On May 05, 2015
Self discipline is key, the ability to say no to self and others.

Still learning!

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
Ok. Seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by NoMoreTrolling: 5:18pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:

Ur new DP is hilarious, I must say.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol..That number four tho..A guy once did that to impress me..When i found out, i was like 'WTF'! Borrowing stuffs from friends just to impress me?
@Number 8, bleached guys are huge turn off for me cos i don't even like fair guys!

I won't really blame the guys tho cos that's what most girls like..They are so obsessed with money, material things, flashy guys and so on..That's why some guys resulted in doing those things listed by the Op..

My advice to those guys guilty of the lists above:
Don't act what you are not, all in the name of impressing a girl..
Be yourself, be in reality you appear to be..
A girl should love you for who you are, not what you are!
#Be wise

For real?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by AAinEqGuinea: 5:21pm On May 05, 2015
I laughed so hard at the list...

I rented a car just to take a girl out. Of course it wasn't to impress her.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
I rather he would just be himself, I won't pretend or change for anyone.

If I would even say yes, the first requirement is "be yourself". There's that genuine likeness which flows from being yourself around people. I go for personality first before any other thing.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by gbengus17: 5:23pm On May 05, 2015
WELL, FOR ME I DONT IMPRESS A LADY, , I ASK THEM --HOW MUCH-- FOR SHORT TIME OR DAY BREAK OR A FRI/SAT/SUN. ALL EXPENSES PAID, AFTER WHICH I SAY SALAM MALAKUM, AND GO MY WAY. IT IS BETTER THAN LIVING A STRESS FULL LIFE KEEPING/DATING WOMEN/LADIES. DISPOSE HER OFF QUICKLY BEFORE HER BIRTHDAY OR SHE LOOSES HER FATHER/MOTHER OTHERWISE NA YOU GO DO FUNERAL. CORRECT CHARM DEY WITH THOSE LADIES/WOMEN AND GOOD SECRET FASTING AND PRAYER AND VIGIL JUST TO LOOT YOU,, MOST EXPECIALY IF YOU ARE MOBLE WITH YOUR ATM CARDS, COS OF WOMEN I HAVE STOP USING ATM. I ONLY HAVE ONE NOW, WITH ONLY 20K INSIDE THE A/C. WHICH IS FOR EMERGENCIES ONLY AND WHEN IT GOES DOWN I TRANSFER MONEY INTO IT PHYSIACALLY IN THE BANK.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
Tobiee:
girls too.. They fake the accent and lie
Not more than the guys, a girl could be a novice when it comes to faking accent around a guy grin

Guys are really professional, you will be wondering if he is related to Prince Willams undecided
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by djbussy(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2015
Leaving change when taking her for shopping, giving a begger money while taking a walk, paying for her cab without pricing it. Speaking too much English. Making fake phone calls. Paying for bills when he doesn't have much. Finally, tell too much lies.

3 Likes

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by djbussy(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
Leaving change when taking her for shopping, giving a begger money while taking a walk, paying for her cab without pricing it. Speaking too much English. Making fake phone calls. Paying for bills when he doesn't have much. Finally, telling too much lies.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by paulo220(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:

lol

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:26pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

For real?
Yeah!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Oblion(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2015
Correct list, but I disagree over the 'money cant buy love' I swear money can buy love and Love extra, the only thing money cant buy is heaven, money can even buy life and death

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not more than the guys, a girl could be a novice when it comes to faking accent around a guy grin

Guys are really professional, you will be wondering if he is related to Prince Willams undecided
lol..
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 05, 2015
After everything, they get friendzoned. Mehn!!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 05, 2015
June24th:
And at d end of d whole thing if d lady is not impressed they'll be like girls are evil, wicked, backstabbers nd all sort.. Yeye dudes...
In other news...
yeah after fooling them selves.. The lady would still be un-interested..
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Lol..That number four tho..A guy once did that to impress me..When i found out, i was like 'WTF'! Borrowing stuffs from friends just to impress me?
@Number 8, bleached guys are huge turn off for me cos i don't even like fair guys!

I won't really blame the guys tho cos that's what most girls like..They are so obsessed with money, material things, flashy guys and so on..That's why some guys resulted in doing those things listed by the Op..

My advice to those guys guilty of the lists above:
Don't act what you are not, all in the name of impressing a girl..
Be yourself, be in reality you appear to be..
A girl should love you for who you are, not what you are!
#Be wise

you suppose like guy wey yellow as u yellow... cheesy
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by msmon(m): 5:34pm On May 05, 2015
That's exactly what most Naija babes what!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by OKNkanu(m): 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
Who has time to impress ladies?

Definitely not me....
I rather have my codeine quench am with meat pie

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Happens After A Failed Marriage Proposal? / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.