Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady (35763 Views)

What Guys Do Just To Impress Ladies(photos) / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 5:36pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

It still falls back to same ratio!

nah...I bet you will flop
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:39pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

nah...I bet you will flop
You have no idea of the kinda person i am..so, your bet doesn't count!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 5:40pm On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
you suppose like guy wey yellow as u yellow... cheesy
cheesy No, because i'm afraid of giving birth to albinos wink

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

cheesy No, because i'm afraid of giving birth to albinos wink
hehehehe...it doesnt work that way o...you fit marry guy wey black like charcoal still born albino o... grin...
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Sigo86(m): 5:44pm On May 05, 2015
Seriously, dis days ehn

If as a guy, u can't apply all dis methods 2win a lady, u go 45 b4 u go marry.

All dis babes no worry, even if na IBB's awse u rent, dem go gree 4u. grin grin angry
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by sojidayvid(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
My question is shld ladies fell so easily to Guys trick Anyway, some Guys do tell lies because dey realised dat most ladies are moved with words.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Misogynist2014(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2015
I and my guy was going home as usual but he told me he wanted to see a girl, so we branched at her shop, where she was learning how to sew clothes, first he bought water for us, later he bought soft drinks. After leaving her shop (in which was her trainer), I asked him why a guy like him chose to go after a seamstress (who obviously likes him) instead of a campus babe, his reply shocked me. He said he just wants to have sex with her.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
I have never live to impress a Lady nd never will..

Instead of impressing a Lady why not impress Money so you can get it in your account
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I and my guy was going home as usual but he told me he wanted to see a girl, so we branched at her shop, where she was learning how to sew clothes, first he bought water for us, later he bought soft drinks. After leaving her shop (in which was her trainer), I asked him why a guy like him chose to go after a seamstress (who obviously likes him) instead of a campus babe, his reply shocked me. He said he just wants to have sex with her.
yeah! And your english too.. Shocking!!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Krasid(m): 5:58pm On May 05, 2015
Arbiola:
Op dnt get it twisted, guys do these silly things just to get in between their legs, to hell with impressions grin grin grin
Some guys are just that dumb that they do it to impress ladies.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
Yeah!
I no dey happy with u o.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by romooluwa(m): 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
that some people do it doesn't allude to the fact that everyone follows suit..... Fallacy of hasty generalisation
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 6:16pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

You have no idea of the kinda person i am..so, your bet doesn't count!

I have the perfect idea of your kindda person...believe me, I know you will flop smiley
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Krasid(m): 6:22pm On May 05, 2015
AAinEqGuinea:
I laughed so hard at the list...

I rented a car just to take a girl out. Of course it wasn't to impress her.
To save money or to make profit?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:23pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

I have the perfect idea of your kindda person...believe me, I know you will flop smiley
No you don't...
Not even in your wildest imagination! cheesy
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:24pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

I no dey happy with u o.
shocked Why?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by BamideleOJ: 6:25pm On May 05, 2015
Hope to see guys change actually and get real in their dealings with gals.
Can't u keep ur d**k!!
Jah help us amin
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:30pm On May 05, 2015
IzonOwei:
hehehehe...it doesnt work that way o...you fit marry guy wey black like charcoal still born albino o... grin...
Lol...I know, just kidding wink
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:
shocked Why?
U know wetin u do. Dat thing still dey pain me.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:35pm On May 05, 2015
RedBenson:

U know wetin u do. Dat thing still dey pain me.
Oh dat! I'm sorry.. It's de-activated and of no use anymur!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by lampardizik(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
So I am crushing on this girl at church but I have no intention what so ever to impress her...
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Krasid(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Not more than the guys, a girl could be a novice when it comes to faking accent around a guy grin

Guys are really professional, you will be wondering if he is related to Prince Willams undecided
Girls are more professionals in the act of faking accents and it is a fact.It is as if all girls go to a school for faking accents at the age of 2.Some have not even crossed Seme border but if they speak, you would think they were born in europe.
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Krasid(m): 6:42pm On May 05, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Tell your friend that he will have daughters who might become seamstresses in future too. grin
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

No you don't...
Not even in your wildest imagination! cheesy

lol...why don't we chat in the real world then I'll reveal how right I am about you. Except if you are scared to which I fully understand why tongue
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by sarmiie(m): 6:44pm On May 05, 2015
back up.....guys bleaching to impress girls??

first time i ever heard that one!!!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by iamord(m): 6:46pm On May 05, 2015
This one again Having different headlines. But all the same meaning.. . It's getting boring.. Like is news
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:50pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

lol...why don't we chat in the real world then I'll reveal how right I am about you. Except if you are scared to which I fully understand why tongue
Lmao...See format o!
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by vizkiz: 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lmao...See format o!

format for what? Nah...I aiint using no format here tongue
So what's it gonna be?
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Mhizkel(f): 6:56pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:

format for what? Nah...I aiint using no format here tongue
So what's it gonna be?
Your format is clearly written!
wink
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by AAinEqGuinea: 6:57pm On May 05, 2015
Krasid:
To save money or to make profit?

Both were intended, but it dont work out either way.

The heavens were greatly disappointed
Re: Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 05, 2015
Mhizkel:

Oh dat! I'm sorry..
It's de-activated and of no use anymur!

Are you online? How abt i drop mine within the shortest possible time while you grab it and i edit it out immediately? Can we strike a deal like that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Was King Solomon able to satisfy all his wives and concubines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.