Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

From Zero Minute Performance To 30 Minutes Non Stop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Zero Minute Performance To 30 Minutes Non Stop (716 Views)

30 Minutes Killer Mosquito Lamp / Lagos On Lockdown As Many Engage In "Last Minute Rush Buys For Xmas" - Photos / 5 Inspiring People Who Went From Zero To Hero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Zero Minute Performance To 30 Minutes Non Stop by roccio(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2015
ALBERCHIN FORMULA (MEGAMAN) & ALBERCHIN POWDER
From Zero Minute Performance to 30 Minutes Non stop

4 Years Ago My wife Told me She's Leaving Me Because I Was Too Weak in Bed.. But Today She Calls Me Bed Champ

But Today I found a Natural Solution That Forces women To Ask For More

Here is my Testimony....

http://www.askmegaman.com/

Re: From Zero Minute Performance To 30 Minutes Non Stop by biznus: 3:58pm On May 05, 2015
You uploaded the wrong picture.
Let me help you post here:
But Today I found a Natural Solution That Forces women To Ask For More Here is my Testimony I'm desmond from portharcout, The dude whose wife divorced because of poor performance in bed 4 years Ago. In case You Asked If I was Born weak to perform in bed, The answer is No. I am Not, In fact I can Last 45 minutes in the first round and ask for second jack if she's not tired.. But the whole story suddenly changed after I contacted one of the deadly sexually Transmitted disease. STD I kept it to my self, Couldn't even tell my wife. I actually looked for solution from one means to another, I bought several drugs, But Yet No solution.The Case worsen when I discovered my Joystick "Penis" was getting small, smaller day by day.. Ha see me see trouble. it was too unbearable to cope with.and my wife said enough is enough, I'm not a wood, blood flows through my body, I can't cope with this anymore and she Left me alone with my Kid. I felt Like committing suicide But I held on the word "when there's life there's Hope" .. even though there was no Money to further on treatment, No hope coming. But Miracle Happened after 3 Years 8 Months My Wife Left Me 4 Months Ago I was With some folks at a Vendor's stand debating on sport and news of the day. Since I'm a true Lover of sport and at that time that was what I do to make myself happy . But I never knew That Day would be a day of my turn around, and of what that's stopped working could start performing again.Yeah. It was in the complete sport paper of the day That I got the contact details of the man that rescue me from the embarrassment of Premature ejaculation and the STD infection. His name is Dr Albert, My Mind said I Should Call him, even though I've contacted several doctors, herbal doctors, I've bought pills, even went to Vigil upon vigil but nothing happens. one man even scammed me of My Hard earns on The Useless Magic ring. so I wiped away my doubt "If This man is gonna be my messiah or Not" when I got Home I called Him and I explained My condition. No place to hide anymore, I am Shameless to say My problem. since the Man has closed for the day, He said I should call the Next day. so Second morning, I was busy watching the time as If I've an interview with my employers.but No, it was actually My Joystick pa-lava that gave me a sleepless Night. At exactly 7:48 am, I gave him a call, and I told Everything How it started, How I contracted it, I WAS SO DEPRESSED and he calmed me down and Said to God all things are possible. He said Have you heard of a Natural Herbal Drug Called Alberchin Herbal Formula {Mega-Man} ? Then I replied No.. Not at all

(1) (Reply)

7 Tricks For Appearing Smarter Than You Are / Which Business Can I Invest In With 50,000. / I Want To Open A Bet Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.