Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan (39088 Views)

Saleh Abdu Lukat Weds Nana Asmau Mukhtar Shagari - Photos / Adebayo Ogunlesi: 7 Things You Should Know About Nigerian Appointed By Trump / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by gbengus17: 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
THEIR IS A POWERFUL CARTEL/CARCUS GOING ROUND SECRETLY---- BRING THIS AND THAT, ONCE YOU SAY NO, YOU WILL HEAR YOUR RETIREMENT IN 4pm NETWORK NEWS. FULL STOP.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by greenalwaz: 5:09pm On May 05, 2015
madridguy:
A father left 17 Camels as an Asset for his Three
Sons. When the Father passed away, his sons
opened up the will. The Will of the Father stated
that the Eldest son should get Half of 17 Camels,
The Middle Son should be given 1/3rd of 17
Camels, Youngest Son should be given 1/9th of the
17 Camels, As it is not possible to divide 17 into
half or 17 by 3 or 17 by 9, the sons started to fight
with each other. So, they decided to go to a wise
man. The wise man listened patiently about the
Will. The wise man, after giving this thought,
brought one camel of his own & added the same to
17. That increased the total to 18 camels. Now, he
started reading the deceased father’s will. Half of
18 = 9. So he gave 9 camels to the eldest son.
1/3rd of 18 = 6. So he gave 6 camels to the middle
son. 1/9th of 18 = 2. So he gave 2 camels to the
youngest son. Now add this up: 9 + 6 + 2 = 17 &
This leaves 1 camel, which the wise man took back.
MORAL: The attitude of negotiation & problem
solving is to find the 18th camel i.e. the common
ground. Once a person is able to find the common
ground, the issue is resolved. It is difficult at times.
However, to reach a solution, the first step is to
believe that there is a solution. If we think that
there is no solution, we won’t be able to reach any!
interesting
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by chikyzen: 5:12pm On May 05, 2015
GEJ is still the President of this country till midnight 29th may 2015 he still has the full powers of a President which includes hire and fire.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Guk: 5:13pm On May 05, 2015
Filmewell:
i am sooooo much loving this see how everybody is guessing Jonah's reason. i salute you my president. let them figure this out. shebi they called you the clueless one.
lets see who will solve this puzzle.

The puzzle is very simple! All those who have worked with this woman know she doesnt do deals. Its just that she might finally want to return to Lagos to be with her husband after long years flying back and forth Abuja or else GMB wld give her job sharp sharp as she is the type he wants to work with.

You cannot not find in any probe report, whether National Assembly or PWC, that PEF was found wanting. The woman is straigthforward and strict. Even Marketers will tell you that she no collect egunje from them
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by madridguy(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2015
yes

greenalwaz:
interesting
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Crowny11(f): 5:15pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
jona sack everything sackable

if it's possible sack buharis nationality
haaaa u never accept d reality?
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Lexusgs430: 5:17pm On May 05, 2015
Never knew GEJ had the cahonies to sack!!!!!!
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Aarewa: 5:18pm On May 05, 2015
The sacking , firing and replacement of Mr.Jona is to cover some loopholes of his maladministration and corruption,he his afraid of effective anti-corruption crusade that is coming soon,in order not to be vindicated.I just dey sit down dey look
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Sigo86(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2015
Lmao! grin grin grin

Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Filmewell(f): 5:20pm On May 05, 2015
Guk:

The puzzle is very simple! All those who have worked with this woman know she doesnt do deals. Its just that she might finally want to return to Lagos to be with her husband after long years flying back and forth Abuja or else GMB wld give her job sharp sharp as she is the type he wants to work with.

You cannot not find in any probe report, whether National Assembly or PWC, that PEF was found wanting. The woman is straigthforward and strict. Even Marketers will tell you that she no collect egunje from them
bro am talking generally on why jonah is sacking and replacing.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by hush15: 5:25pm On May 05, 2015
TheOtherview:

He is vindictively laying land mines for the incoming government.
In the twilight of his lacklustre administration, he's finally discovered the glad rags of a Pharaoh. angry

You will be amazed that Buhari gave consent to this as all will be retained and only ministerial list will be left to politics.

Don't you get, if APC is struggling to zone ordinarily assembly which is taking forever and all bout politicking, filling various positions would take and entire tenure forming fake democracy and at the end politicize everything.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Nogodye(m): 5:28pm On May 05, 2015
Patient Jonathan will be the next person to be sack....lol
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 05, 2015
PentiumPro:
this man is still pained with the yorubas. just dey sack them up and down.
I warned him but he didn't listen!never trust a Yoruba man!they will use you do kalo-kalo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Scatterboss(m): 5:54pm On May 05, 2015
madridguy:
A father left 17 Camels as an Asset for his Three
Sons. When the Father passed away, his sons
opened up the will. The Will of the Father stated
that the Eldest son should get Half of 17 Camels,
The Middle Son should be given 1/3rd of 17
Camels, Youngest Son should be given 1/9th of the
17 Camels, As it is not possible to divide 17 into
half or 17 by 3 or 17 by 9, the sons started to fight
with each other. So, they decided to go to a wise
man. The wise man listened patiently about the
Will. The wise man, after giving this thought,
brought one camel of his own & added the same to
17. That increased the total to 18 camels. Now, he
started reading the deceased father’s will. Half of
18 = 9. So he gave 9 camels to the eldest son.
1/3rd of 18 = 6. So he gave 6 camels to the middle
son. 1/9th of 18 = 2. So he gave 2 camels to the
youngest son. Now add this up: 9 + 6 + 2 = 17 &
This leaves 1 camel, which the wise man took back.
MORAL: The attitude of negotiation & problem
solving is to find the 18th camel i.e. the common
ground. Once a person is able to find the common
ground, the issue is resolved. It is difficult at times.
However, to reach a solution, the first step is to
believe that there is a solution. If we think that
there is no solution, we won’t be able to reach any!

Nice one.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by rabzy01: 6:14pm On May 05, 2015
I tell you...........

Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by vega84(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2015
Oga jona why u de sack sack? I thought the tyme is up already? Well na only u sabi what's best #vegatalks
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by ideylaff: 7:21pm On May 05, 2015
dearpreye:
He's the president. He can fire and hire!

Can you just hear yourself. What a pity

Someone who cld not take action last 6 years when he had a chance now wakes up trying to pretend he's doing something .

The people backing all Ds last minute actions taken by Ds clueless drunken sissy called president jonathan are evil

Can't wait to see the back of him Mehn

He's such a fake dangerous person bn hailed a hero while he daily wakes up with an idea f I've got a few weeks left in office

Let me destroy the system

God will judge them all and the blood and sweat of Nigerians will punish jonathan his backers and all evil minded people around him

He's made such a mockery of the office of POTFRON. Such a shame
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 05, 2015
ideylaff:

Can you just hear yourself. What a pity

Someone who cld not take action last 6 years when he had a chance now wakes up trying to pretend he's doing something .

The people backing all Ds last minute actions taken by Ds clueless drunken sissy called president jonathan are evil

Can't wait to see the back of him Mehn

He's such a fake dangerous person bn hailed a hero while he daily wakes up with an idea f I've got a few weeks left in office

Let me destroy the system

God will judge them all and the blood and sweat of Nigerians will punish jonathan his backers and all evil minded people around him

He's made such a mockery of the office of POTFRON. Such a shame

Abeg, free me! May 29th is around the corner!
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by mooremedia: 7:49pm On May 05, 2015
like wth.....who in their right mind begs for ban
slyfoxxjoe:
I feel like chopping ban.. moderator pls ban me for no reason
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Izunwa(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
E be like say na me go first say good morning to Uncle GEJ tomorrow oo Cos these days, if you brush wella shine ya 32 teeths for the man he go sama you with appointment gbosaaa.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Drayton: 9:02pm On May 05, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] now he will come out to say his ambition doesn't worth the blood of any Nigerian.... But he's indirectly doing that, digging ground for some to fall...... Plot to loot big money on his way out...
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by edey2real: 9:51pm On May 05, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
I feel like chopping ban.. moderator pls ban me for no reason

You don't need to be ban. Just DEACTIVATE your Nairaland account period.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 05, 2015
efilefun:

With all this die minute sackings there are alot behind it, and i hope nobody would point dirty fingers at GMB when he starts sending this die minute appointees back home. Cuz i am sure they are just to cover some loopholes, imagine someone been there since 2007 and you suddenly decided to sack her less than 25days to your handover... hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I believe stronly that there is more to this sack galore Gej is exhibiting only time would tell. Someone that has been there before u became president, it only confirms the kind of person Gej is. Thank God he didnt sack nigeria. You are appointing smbody when its 3wks to the end. Gej is thoughtlessly wicked. Am nt suprised though.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by efilefun(m): 11:11pm On May 05, 2015
Still surprised some people were hell bent on returning this wicked power drunk to rule Nigeria for another 4 years, someone who couldn't control mama piss
dudkko:
I believe stronly that there is more to this sack galore Gej is exhibiting only time would tell. Someone that has been there before u became president, it only confirms the kind of person Gej is. Thank God he didnt sack nigeria. You are appointing smbody when its 3wks to the end. Gej is thoughtlessly wicked. Am nt suprised though.
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by DTaj: 1:00am On May 06, 2015
Sacking Ernest Nwanpa, an engineer with bias for oil and gas and appointing Kentebe, an architect for a purely oil and gas job (local content)? Square pegs in round holes!
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by hustla(m): 5:39am On May 06, 2015
TheOtherview:

He is vindictively laying land mines for the incoming government.
In the twilight of his lacklustre administration, he's finally discovered the glad rags of a Pharaoh. angry

You are so on point!
Na trap he dey try lay

But someone that was appointed by someone , can also be sacked by another

grin
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by pacretus(m): 8:19am On May 06, 2015
Why this last minute gragra fropm thiss man jona. Abeg brops jona I go tel u say make u rest ya y a n sh for. One placeooo.u try sha
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by seyilee(m): 11:45am On May 06, 2015
kodded:
#BabaOneChance cool
Another Saddist
Re: Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan by seyilee(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2015
12345DKO:
All this last minute appointment GEJ is doing I do not understand ooooo. Could this be traps for the incoming administration considering the fact that most of the recent appointees are from the Northern part of Nigeria. What me I know is NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST THE INCOMING ADMINISTRATION WILL PROSPER.
A Big Amen tu dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola’s Trouble Deepens As Group Lists His Sins In Petition To Senate-Naij.com / Victor Banjo, The Yoruba Biafran Soldier: What You Don't Know About The Lt. Col. / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.