Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics (29792 Views)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos) / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by dridowu: 4:42pm On May 05, 2015
A double Amputee, Musa Ibrahim said has embarked on a 200km walk from Kaduna to Abuja in solidarity with President -elect, General Muhammadu Buhari, joining a few other people who had made similar long walks for Nigeria’s new leader.

One person had walked from Lagos to Abuja. Another had set out from Yola. He is on his way to Abuja as well.

The 30 year old amputee said he is going to Abuja to deliver a message to the President-elect on the need to consider the physically challenged and handicapped under his government.

According to him, there is need for APC led government to look into the plight of the disabled, particularly in the areas of employment and political appointments.

“I don’t think past administrations were fair to the disabled in this country , they talk about our plight yet do less to help us”
Just before he began the walk from Nnamdi Azikiwe Expressway, Kaduna today, Musa Ibrahim said he was optimistic that APC led government under General Buhari will tackle issues of injustice meted out on the less privileged in the society over the years.

Ibrahim who said he was part of the progressive Nigerians that voted out PDP because of non performance , urged Nigerians from all the geo-political zones to support Buhari to fight corruption and looting in government that plunged the country into the current economic woos.

“Buhari has made the promise to eradicate corruption and stabilize the economy, but he can only succeed if we support him” . Ibrahim stated.
Fielding question on how he intends to make the journey without hands , Ibrahim said it is one of those sacrifices he is making on behalf of the disables to ensure that Buhari government does not fail .

“I can eat and drink water myself so, I am fully prepared the difficulties that will come up during the journey.” He said
He however hopes to get to Abuja in five days and see Buhari one- on-one to deliver his message to him.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/05/amputee-joins-buhari-trekkers-set-out-to-abuja-from-kaduna/

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by dridowu: 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
honestly am tired of all ds trekkers for popularity or madness lalasticlala

46 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 05, 2015
see what years of military(northerners) rule has done to the northern youths.

only the idle ones will do this.

and my friend ibrahim was running his mouth this morning

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by temitemi1(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
Let the madness continue... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Acekidc4(m): 4:46pm On May 05, 2015
This is really getting Uninteresting Again!!

10 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by kodded(m): 4:47pm On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 05, 2015
This sh-t is now becoming a boring hobby.

I go soon dey crip walk like Xzibit to ABJ.

3 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 05, 2015
Bandwagon effect very much in play now. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by okooloyun1(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
I think it's high time people stop encouraging this madness. I just pity the rest that follow suit after the first guy coz na only handshake dem go receive.

7 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by demmy0325(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
..seriously.. When will al ds nonsense stop...

1 Like

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Holddat(m): 4:57pm On May 05, 2015
Hmm all these guyz are freakin jobbless men

1 Like

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by lilmax(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
Mad people

1 Like

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by omenka(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
Lmao. Now this is getting ridiculous. cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by luckman20(m): 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
We take everything for fun in nigeria sad
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
All this trekkers association of nigeria, Keep trekking... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 05, 2015
have sense abeg
undecided
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
This is an absolute madness....they need to be stopped...don't wanna ear any more news about trekking...

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by chynie: 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
u dey try. but make i ask wetin u do before your muslim brothers chopped off your hands? u steal abi u fornicate lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by sexymoma(f): 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
This madness needs to be stopped ASAP angry

1 Like

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by lilwayneme(m): 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
omo e b like say everybody dey take this trekking tin serious.....

hey rozay,call bros j and tell him to invite don p,and don p should not forget mikas....

we must join this weekend
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 05, 2015
chynie:
must you comment
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
These trekkers until tif or ritualist block them 4 road

2 Likes

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by asiwajumi(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
I come read wetin una go talk here ni o. Tired of reading about jobless people

1 Like

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Freest(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by damiloladuke: 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
not all guys do that I must say
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by deebsman1(m): 5:01pm On May 05, 2015
In years to come, this set of adventurists will be term "The Story of the great Buhari trekkers".
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by rawlinsobas(m): 5:02pm On May 05, 2015
They are deceiving themselves, nd u guyz believe z true?.......hell noooooooooooooooo.
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by chynie: 5:03pm On May 05, 2015
make him dey trek they soon chop off the remaining legs
Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Even an amputee can now trekk, change has truly come...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amputee Joins Buhari Trekkers, Set Out To Abuja From Kaduna Pics by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2015
Seriously, I have trekked more to Nairaland by hours to celebrate GMB than many of those trekking from Kaduna to Abuja. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos / Return Of Benin Artefacts: Obaseki Hosts German Officials In Benin / Operation Crocodile Smile II In Lagos: One Killed, 76 Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.