Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them (65653 Views)

7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017 / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 05, 2015
lols
Saying ladies tag you a female hater (misogynist) is a bit overboard. Just focus on creating your threads, if we wanna see the main machos/alpa males and misogynists, we would take a bus to FAMILY-SECTION , that's where they are concentrated. grin

One major character they portray is, they start acting weird...like they are not the same person that accepted your proposal few days ago.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by ItsAnderson: 7:11pm On May 05, 2015
Hahahha
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
11. mocking you among friends

If you are current In the GAME, you will understand this point sharply especially if the lady u wooed is a student.
example---->>>

the babe you wooed:-see me see trouble o, could you blv Tosin wooed me yesterday

[b]friend 1:-
gosh! that guy that doesn't take his bath regularlygrin

friend 2:- hahahaha he der not face me and tell me about love that stingy guy

friend 3:- don't tell me you accepted his proposal oo

the lady u wooed:- accept ko decept ni. he is not my type(and the Lady is just 20 yrs old who can't even wash her panties wellundecided )

some ladies just need to grow up.

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On May 05, 2015
Shey I don graduate, get work na, dey live on my own.. Make I see any babe wey go come form for my side...

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Sister Kachisbarbie, I just hope am safe sha cool
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

grin
Of course you are sweerie... wink

I came to comment like everybody na angry
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by peeparty(m): 7:37pm On May 05, 2015
Am glad I don't ask them out...got something to share.

...just like I told you guys yesterday about a lady who invited me to her Church. after service as I just land for my kabal.got a call from her begging me to send her recharge card.na so I take time warn the girl seriously mk she no try am next time.d girl just spoil everything give herself.

..meanwhile if I invite am come house wan shine Kongo, she go tell me say na first time visit.she no go remember say she beg me card for the first time oo.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by joseph1832(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols
Saying ladies tag you a female hater (misogynist) is a bit overboard. Just focus on creating your threads, if we wanna see the main machos/alpa males and misogynists, we would take a bus to FAMILY-SECTION , that's where they are concentrated. grin

One major character they portray is, they start acting weird...like they are not the same person that accepted your proposal few days ago.
I take it you don't fall under the category you just added? Lol. grin

tosyne2much:

Tosyne why fear dey catch you na? Shey you forget say I get your back for Nairaland? Lol.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 7:57pm On May 05, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
lols

Hahahahahahahaha

Sister Kachisbarbie has spoken cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:00pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

No.7 (with exceptions) and 8.. tongue

I dropped no. 2 not long ago. Husbands are scarce materials. Abeg I no wan tey for my papa house grin grin tongue
Assuming I woo you tomorrow, which of the aforementioned points would you display ? cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 05, 2015
Chai! some men have suffered a lot grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Tashaamania(f): 8:14pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Assuming I woo you tomorrow, which if the aforementioned points would you display ? cheesy
None of the aforementioned grin but I no go gree tongue

3 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

None of the aforementioned grin.
Are you implying you will accept without making me go through the stress an average Nigerian babe will make a guy go through ?
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Tashaamania(f): 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you implying you will accept without making me go through the stress an average Nigerian babe will make a guy go though ?
read my post again grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by obontami: 8:17pm On May 05, 2015
naija girlz I dey hail oooo
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:20pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:
read my post again grin
hahahahahahahaha roflwkmd
Make I dey my lane den cheesy
A word of advice - Men like me scarce for husband market ooooo
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by TrishaP(f): 8:21pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much you must have had alot of experiences with girls. I mean the kind of writeup you bring to the table can be overwhelming sometimes.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Tashaamania(f): 8:21pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahahahahaha roflwkmd

Make I dey my lane den cheesy

A word of advice - Men like me scarce for husband market ooooo
Who dash you husband material? grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
tosyne2much you must have had alot of experiences with girls. I mean the kind of writeup you bring to the table can be overwhelming sometimes.
Hmmmmm !!!

I don't even know what to say cheesy
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Ilekeh(f): 8:26pm On May 05, 2015
2. Be The First To Message Me

Someone that used to frequently send messages unconditionally suddenly stops just because you asked her out. Many ladies have lost great opportunities and their future husbands just because of this lackadaisical behaviour

grin grin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by lampardizik(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
tosyne2much:

1 Extortion Exercise 8. Hard To Get Syndrome

grin gringringringringrin
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by golddust6000(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
Nigerian girls need to go for counseling, i mean relationship talk, someone who can put sense in to their brain.
If you are not with car that means you can have car to toast them. naija girls if una don dey old una go rn go church.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 8:30pm On May 05, 2015
vizkiz:
[b]guys yaf suffer grin
This makes me remember sheila...oh sheila! embarassed

So beautiful and has gat that sexy boobs and ass to support em.we would chat from morning till night and send each others pictures of what we were doing at the moment.
She will tell me about her worries and happiness.
I began to think to myself "this is the kindda girl I want to settle down with" so I tried giving it a shot. I wooed sheila and she said I should give her time to think about it . I never knew I was signing my MUMU contract angry

Sheila began to use that shiit to blackmail me..she knew I loved her so much...so anytimeshe wanna come to my house, she will tell me "baby, you will pay my T-fare o". She knows I have no choice than to accept because I can't wait to grab those boobs and bumbum embarassed

Sheila will come, she will eat my food, dance to my gbedu music, watch my TV...I will want to touch sheila's yansh, she willnack my hand away. Then later she will tell me "baby I am going home, its getting late" angry

Do you want to know what I later did to sheila? Watch out for the episode 2!!!!!!! angry
[/b]
No wonder!
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by obontami: 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
agarawu23:
11. mocking you among friends

If you are current In the GAME, you will understand this point sharply especially if the lady u wooed is a student.
example---->>>

the babe you wooed:-see me see trouble o, could you blv Tosin wooed me yesterday

[b]friend 1:-
gosh! that guy that doesn't take his bath regularlygrin

friend 2:- hahahaha he der not face me and tell me about love that stingy guy

friend 3:- don't tell me you accepted his proposal oo

the lady u wooed:- accept ko decept ni. he is not my type(and the Lady is just 20 yrs old who can't even wash her panties wellundecided )

some ladies just need to grow up.

gbam

1 Like

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Mhizkel(f): 8:32pm On May 05, 2015
kinglekan:
Reserves my spot. smiley
You nailed it jare Tosyne2much. smiley
Mhizkel is guilty of NO 8 but God pass am. smiley
sad
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Decryptor(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
@OP, were you drunk when you typed this? Too many conflicting phrases in your post.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by braindamage(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
MzzTega:
Nice one! Used to be guilty of No.2 but not anymore
Still guilty...Mutant advocate
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by mooremedia: 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
I'm totally number 4.
I can't take nonsense from a lady becuase we're in a relationship.....
I respect you.....but please don't try crossing your boundaries.
I guess that's why I'm still single till now but who cares.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
any thread with '10things,10ways" must surely be from tosyne2mush
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by lordmassac(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
All correct.

Let them keep forming until their parent decide to put them on OLX.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
Taylor86:
u seee
dis is y iv decided to mk my right palms and vaseline my greatest companions

I no fit shout. i get sore throat
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
O boi, u funny die. Na him be say vaseline go finish for market be that.
Re: 10 Disgusting Habits Ladies Exhibit Immediately You Toast Them by omophunky(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2015
Tosyne2much always made my day with ur write up about girls cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Shakiro Cameroonian Cross Dresser Sentenced To Jail For Practicing Homosexuality / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.