Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics (100792 Views)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justineu(m): 8:22pm On May 05, 2015
Ladies what will you do wen you see this in your new guy house?

3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 05, 2015
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people

211 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by agarawu23(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2015
undecided
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by temitemi1(m): 8:27pm On May 05, 2015
Run! Run!! Run!!!

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by jamex93(m): 8:28pm On May 05, 2015
clean am na

6 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justineu(m): 8:29pm On May 05, 2015
EricRichie:
Simple! Help him clean the house.. .

It's cuz of stupid questions like this that I bomb people
guy, is going to take the chick a week to clean this up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by ginawest(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 8:31pm On May 05, 2015
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry

ikp4succes come and see this

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
y shud I walk away?I wl simply help im clean it up...wu knows,he myt b testing me
are u for real?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by justineu(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:
That ends the dating my dear. I"ll rather stay outside so we'll talk and then never visit. I mean There is no way I will be excited to see such dirty house and still want to continue. Jeez what kind of impression is that?!! angry
you are his girl swity! u could help the guy do some cleaning. wink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by espn(m): 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
Some gals can form..der undies stinks and is more horrible than dis guys kitchen..i won't mention names..dey commented b4 me.

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

the guy should tidy himself,before tidying up a lady tongue

13 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
justineu:
you are his girl swity! u could help the guy do some cleaning. wink
Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
Am amazed at your reply. What kind of test is that? How can he comfortably invite someone he just met to a house like this? It shows that he doesn't care what impression he makes on you and that's bbbaaaaaaaaaadddddd if you are thinking of the long haul with him. For me,it's definitely a no-no. You either do it qhile I watch or worse case scenario, I help you rinse while we talk about the merits of cleanliness.

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 8:41pm On May 05, 2015
ikp4succes:

the guy should tidy himself,before tidying up a lady tongue
Thank you, I just love your honesty.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 8:42pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:

Test you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by VaselineCrew: 8:43pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Ok be honest and realistic, A girl you like so much decided to invite you to her house and you bump into such and even worse, what would be running through your mind?

how big is dis girl yansh

28 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Test you?
I tire!

15 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 8:47pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

I tire!

Smh.. sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 8:48pm On May 05, 2015
VaselineCrew:

how big is dis girl yansh
huh!! undecided No need answering you because you are a different kind of character.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Are you that lazy?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by TrishaP(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

Are you that lazy?
Are you okay?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by braindamage(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
Deejavuu:

Smh.. sad
We can be that desperate that sometimes we dont know when our desperation is reflecting in our posts.. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 05, 2015
ginawest:
If you are for real then you are indeed a wife material... Keep it up dear..

34 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Thank you, I just love your honesty.

isn't that why u chose me wink cheesy grin grin
Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Tashaamania(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
Equalizer:

If you are for real then you are indeed a wife material... Keep it up dear..
Really? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
My dear, dating an OBVIOUSLY dirty guy and helping out a NORMAL boyfriend with housechores are two different things entirely..

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Deejavuu(f): 8:54pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

We can be that desperate that sometimes we dont know when our desperation is reflecting in our posts.. sad

I'm telling you. Some girls and this marriage/relationship ish. sad

Reminds me of this quote

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by kilokeys(m): 8:55pm On May 05, 2015
if not for d love of likes... what am i doing on this dirty thread..

but wait o.. the house looks haunted.. like some dead relatives of the guy be lurking in the corner

10 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 05, 2015
TrishaP:

Are you okay?
I should be asking you that my dear.. How can you say you will stop visiting your guy simply because you saw some dirty dishes the last you visited... Doesn't speak well of you my dear...Na your type dey hire house help from OXL..

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 05, 2015
Walk away mehn!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 05, 2015
Tashaamania:

Really? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
My dear, dating an OBVIOUSLY dirty guy and helping out a NORMAL boyfriend with housechores are two different things entirely..
Am sure that kitchen doesn't belong to a guy but the question here is more like a litmus test for ladies.. Some girls knows how to boil only water and can not even be able to cook indomie.. Your comment got my attention cos you sounded differently unlike an average NL girl that will deny ever doing such..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Sex Booths In Zurich, Switzerland Where Prostitutes & Customers Meet For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.