Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded (48218 Views)

5 Annoying Things People Do With Their Phone In Danfo Buses / LASG Unveils Buses That Will Replace Danfo Buses - AjayiWrites.com / Photo Of The Bus Ambode Will Replace Danfo With In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by bboyZ: 9:21am On May 06, 2015
nigerians and dia way of reasoning... So all d crowd wud av jst start takin dem to hospital.. Mayb dem go hire bus take load d crowd n d victims,,,, btw hw seconds dos it take to snap self.... N hw una take knw dey didnt take dem to hospital... Abi nah video u dey watch....SMh...
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by osizi06(m): 9:23am On May 06, 2015
smartprodigy:

Empty brain
same here
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Austin234(m): 9:34am On May 06, 2015
Tbillz:
because they are faith are been decided so u want to stop praying or what are saying?
U rather misunderstood me. We all pray just as d victims may have done. But God decides d affairs of men. Hence, man proposes but God disposes.
Neither shud dis retard us frm prayer cos prayers of d righteous availeth much.
God bless u

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by menix(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2015
adepiero:
Nobody thought of GEJ until you brought it up! so you are indicting hate for your so loved president

FYI, I have a job and its not on Nairaland. its you that deserves to be told that you need a job because last I checked, seun doesn't pay people for commenting here undecided

Hahahaha.... bro go mk som cash is diff frm having a job, afterall factory workers ve got som job....
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Lagusta(m): 10:01am On May 06, 2015
Codyt:

If they hadn't taken pictures how would you have seen the degree of burns on this guy?
Think!

just one camera is enough..... don't you think so??
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by amnps: 10:18am On May 06, 2015
Yeparipa! Living with n this damn country is akin to living in hell.

What kind of pain will those folks be going through now?
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by lucasolaflex: 11:08am On May 06, 2015
lord of Meacy have Meacy on us in this nation ooooo this is to much nd the main problems facing this nation is our government.
people who suppose to protect us are d one give us d pro blems God of Meacy give all this one quick recurring
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by microfixsynergy(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2015
what assistance have you people including the photographer (lindaikeji) rendered to the victim of this incident, only to be busy snapping and doing nothing. you better change

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by novaman: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
I was about 100meters behind the bus on my way to Ajah, they were rushed to the hospital immediately, not that people were busy taking photos, but you know Nigerians will always question everything; imagine if it was just stories and no photos, those making noise about the photos will say "where is the evidence?"; some of those inside the bus said immediately someone picked a call the incident occurred, so it could be said that the phone call caused the fire; some of you who use your phones as torchlight when filling your fuel tanks should be careful
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by merasnipes(f): 1:49pm On May 06, 2015
olaideeeedris:
Where is our conscience for God's sake? People are in pains while some are busy snapping/covering them
That is the height of social media madness. Everybody wants to be a reporter at the expense of others plight

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 06, 2015
emmysexxy:
I believe that prayer is meant for u and ur entire generation...oloshi,anupam,wawa,egwe. I just hate some peoples sense of reasoning

Your sense of reasoning is no better. Yes, the poster jumped the gun by typing RIP. It's still no reason to react the way you did. You insulted his / her entire generation over an error on an internet forum?

One of the joys of online discussion boards is anonymity. The person you've just cursed could be a lot closer to you than you think. A brother, sister, aunt, cousin etc.

Your outburst was uncalled for, way out of line.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by naturefellow(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2015
ollah1:

Do you expect journalists or new correspondents to witness all scenes? How do you think they get some of their informations?
A simple question for you... How would you feel if you were the victim of the incident (God forbid), and you have these crowd of not-so-innocent bystanders taking snapshots, video clips of you instead of actually being of help. Can you imagine how heartbreaking it can be?
Simply say a prayer and walk away if anyone cannot provide help in such a situation. Just hanging around and taking photos is very callous, irresponsible and unacceptable IMO. It is a very bad trend which is partly inspired by social media and users who lack common sense of appropriate media content.
Don't you ever imagine that some of the onlookers at the tragic Aluu incident could have saved lives if they had jointly intervened instead of simply making clips with their mobile devices while the lives of human like themselves were being battered away?
Why do you think the photographer who captured the last moments of Emmanuel Sithole (the Mozambican victim of the xenophobic attack in SA) was severely criticized by the general public?

C'mon man!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2015
naturefellow:
A simple question for you... How would you feel if you were the victim of the incident (God forbid), and you have these crowd of not-so-innocent bystanders taking snapshots, video clips of you instead of actually being of help. Can you imagine how heartbreaking it can be?
Simply say a prayer and walk away if anyone cannot provide help in such a situation. Just hanging around and taking photos is very callous, irresponsible and unacceptable IMO. It is a very bad trend which is partly inspired by social media and users who lack common sense of appropriate media content.
Don't you ever imagine that some of the onlookers at the tragic Aluu incident could have saved lives if they had jointly intervened instead of simply making clips with their mobile devices while the lives of human like themselves were being battered away?
Why do you think the photographer who captured the last moments of Emmanuel Sithole (the Mozambican victim of the xenophobic attack in SA) was severely criticized by the general public?

C'mon man!!!

1000,000 likes.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2015
[s]
naturefellow:

C'mon man!!!
[/s]

TRASH

You are talking as tho they werent helped. Everybody can't carry the victims, the incident happened unknowingly and the witnesses did all they could to help in one way or the other. A simple question for you... How would you feel if you were the victim of the incident (God forbid), and the pictures taken during the scene got to the right hands and you were helped maximally? Do you expect pictures not to taken during bad incidents? Quit your holier than tho attitude. Pictures were even taken during WARS. So what are you talking about?

The manner in which the shots are taken is just quite different now especially with the use of camera phones. Quit talking as if they did a bad thing. When this hit the FP and pictures weren't available to prove it, you will be among those that will shout #picturesoradonblivit
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Kposkila: 9:02pm On May 06, 2015
So sad, sparks from exhaust of d danfo cud ve. Been responsible for dis, only if we had steady power supply,there won't be need to buy fuel in kegs for generators, since PMS is highly flammable, only if there was no scarcity of PMS, this would have been averted, Mrs Ngozi blamed it on ''the cartel'', Hon Patrick said they are ''microscopic few'' bringing untold hardship on Nigerians, lives lost, maimed and properties destroyed and yet these unscrupulous Nigerians live in big houses, drive the best of cars in the world, from ill gotten wealth, who would deliver us from this mess, when would our refineries function uptight? When would oil theft be a thing of the past? When would the rate of unemployment be 1%? Here nothing works indeed!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Codyt(m): 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
osizi06:
sorry, i thought i left dem with yhu
If that's the case, Come and take N500 and buy yourself good brain. Good riddance to bad Bleep!
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by naturefellow(m): 7:28am On May 07, 2015
ollah1:
[s][/s]
When this hit the FP and pictures weren't available to prove it, you will be among those that will shout #picturesoradonblivit
...like you've seen any of my shout-outs on NL undecided
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by osizi06(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2015
Codyt:

If that's the case, Come and take N500 and buy yourself good brain. Good riddance to bad Bleep!
seriously i nid the money. i dont mind the insult
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Enano2baba(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Heat Then I need to testify in church cos most time I buy fuel in keg 4 my generator n put it in d car under d hot sun frm morning till wen I got home @ nite? N God has being keep me. Thank u Jesus.....
d engines of dose danfos are at d back. d fuel must av been sitting on d engine DAT was extremely hot.
Re: Graphic Pics: Passengers In Danfo Bus Badly Burnt After Fuel Stored Exploded by Danipresh(m): 9:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Damn these is shocking...God pls keep mhe safe cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tesla Car Spotted On The Mainland Bridge In Lagos Runs Out Of Battery / Donald Trump’s Brand New Presidential Armoured Beast Limousine / Man Begs Profusely As A 2021 Gwagon Is Being Offloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.