Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? (498 Views)

These Ladies Ain't Loyal at All / Ladies: Make A Choice On The Better Of These Two Evils / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by francizy(m): 10:35pm On May 05, 2015
These men in black that are supposed to be there when we need them, supposed to be our friends and protect us are now the ones causing harm to us.

Just last weekend, these blacked out crooks put on a chase on people who purchased fuel illegally from a depot in my area. While on pursuit, the bus who had the fuel in it was overheating and caught fire. The fire burnt the bus and the other bus the blacked out crooks used in chasing the people with the fuel. Now imagine if it happened during rush ours when people are usually many at that bus stop, many would have died.

Last week, one of these same men in black shot and killed a man going for a wedding. Didn't bother to ask what the dead man did because I know most definitely that he did nothing. The foolish îdiot who shot the innocent man is cooling his black åss in jail. Reminds me on such situation where one of these same goats shot at a bus, killing an 11 years old girl because the conductor of the bus refused giving him #20. These few I talked about and many other impunity are committed by these men on daily basis.

No other set of people in this country takes bribe as much as these criminal minded goons. Many people provide their own security in the form of vigilante. This is because these men in black don't respond when you call them. In other cases, they sell weapons to criminals. Also, the way they oppress the masses can be so annoying.

Now my question is, do we really need these men in black?

I think other uniformed men are OK for us and we can have prison warders who will handle those given jail term.
Re: Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
The question is, wtf did you smoke to post this here?
Re: Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 05, 2015
Op, this is the romance section and not the crime section.. Take your gist there
Re: Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by Kayoski(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2015
we don't need men in black.. but I tink u shd help us get the expendibles.......
u too dey watch oyinbo film...
Re: Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by francizy(m): 10:58pm On May 05, 2015
Sorry for posting it in the romance section..

Mods, Lalasticlala, Seun, Ishilove..

Please help move this thread to whichever section it will best fit or delete it so I create another..

To the posters above me, I smoked nothing and I am not a kid to believe in expandables or any other super hero movie. We currently pay vigilantes for what these black men should be doing so why do we need the black men? To cause havoc right?
Re: Ain't We Better Of Without These Criminals In Black & Black? by hatux: 11:09pm On May 05, 2015
*sighs*

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Is Sexxkillz Banned? Please Who Banned Sexxkillz ? / Things You Should Not Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.