Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,423 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Christian Fraud!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Fraud!!! (7146 Views)

"Women are made for men" -The Christian God / Why Does The Christian God Love To Massacre Millions Of Children? / The Delusions Of Forgiveness And The Christian Morality. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Christian Fraud!!! by bolaino(m): 11:04pm On May 05, 2015
Christianity is a fraud, and a big one at that, and Christianity is becoming a problem to mankind, because most corrupt practices in this world comes from christians majorly, Pastor Oyedepo, pastor Chris, pastor Ayo, pastor Kumuyi, and some other ones I will release their names later should be investigated properly, I am a member of the APC and I will send a letter to my party so that in order for us to rid this country of Corruption we should send the above mentioned men to prison to serve, with hard labor, this year many pastors will go to jail mark my words if you are a pastor and you are reading this, know that your ministry end has come. You people steal and deceive people in the name of God, you have scattered families, destroyed homes, and caused hatred amongs brothers and sisters and tribes, you people will go to jail first on this earth before God will give you his own punishment, Thank God the President elect is a strict man, and he wants to fight corruption and if after I and my team have submitted all the information we have about the above mentioned pastors that will send them to jail, and Gen. Buhari does not commence investigations that will send them to jail, then I will know that my Party the APC is not serious about fighting corruption, if buhari really wants to give corruption a bloody nose he should send these fake pastors to the federal high courts, and from there to the jails. Christianity is a fraud and it should be stopped. My atheist friends join me in supporting this thread. Thank you, I am tired of living the Christian Fraud.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by UniqueGem(m): 11:31pm On May 05, 2015
THE GREAT FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by ATMC(f): 11:33pm On May 05, 2015
Iwe na-ewe gi nwanne...lol
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by aphildam(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2015
"How you have fallen from heaven, O morningstar, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mountof assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; will make myself like the Most High.” But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15 ESV).
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by aphildam(m): 12:00am On May 06, 2015
"Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven. And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you ingreat wrath, because he knows that his time is short!” (Rev 12:7-12).

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by aphildam(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2015
alm 2King James Version (KJV)2 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against theLord, and against his anointed, saying,3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: theLordshall have them in derision.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by aphildam(m): 12:24am On May 06, 2015
christianity is not a Religion it is living in christ- like life through d help of the holy spirit, it is not comprehensible to the natural man because they are spiritually discerned(understood) we are just bfor God by our faith in God.....
Oh man christ was declared with power to be the son of God according to d spirit of holiness and the resurrecction from the dead.....he that you likes crucified to sillence the truth of God is risen and liveth evermore and hath even obtained redemption for you.....Can you oppose the truth of God and live.....
What living hope have you to resist what God hath set forth..... the scriptures cannot be broken.... .
I speak forth the living word prophesies and decrees that are established... now it shall spring forth and ye shall see... the hour cometh and now shall it be to the sons of God, that saviours shall come out of mount zion and shall judge d mount of esau and d kingdom shall be the lord....the hour is now that the true sons shall manifest in the full glory of God and the earth shall tremble bfor them, the sea shall see and flee,jordan shall be driven back, the mountains and the hills shall skip like rams... and all nations shall flow in the house of the lord and the stony heart shall be made the heart of flesh...... till every knee shall bow to the Dominion of CHRIST
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by aphildam(m): 12:28am On May 06, 2015
JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY HOPE TO LIFE, OF LIFE,AND IN LIFE .. let ur heart ponder on the truth of God and seek not after that which destroys tru unbelief.....for that devill is a liar and d father of it......remove the veil of unbelief from your hardness and let God in..... behold i stand at d DOOR KNOCKING IF ANY MAN HEAR ME LET HIM OPEN THE DOOR AND I WILL COME IN AND SUP WITH HIM...........The world is hopeless but there is hope in God because God is light and in him there is no darkness at all....... MY GOD IS REAL TO ME TRU FAITH IN JESUS I OBTAIN REDEMPTION FROM SIN AND GUILT AND RECEIVES GUIDANCE TRU D HELP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT...i was lost without d gospel of truth but christ came and rescue me from d yokes of sin and d burden of guilt that d devill was gonna use to finished me because with sin in me i had no stand b4 God who is too holy to bhold iniquities,i was right under d devils grip but d lord on d basis of the cross deliver me and nailed my old man to d cross and i died, with him and was raised back together with him in glory and honour and in d righteousness of God therein am made new.....salvation is real...The lord loves u man the lord calleth u into fellowship with JESUS

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Esdb3: 3:23am On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
Christianity is a fraud, and a big one at that, and Christianity is becoming a problem to mankind.

Great write-up but you messed up by saying "christianity". Is it because the alfa clerics. Do theirs secretly? Go and investigate how alhajis make money maybe you'll understand. I'm not advocating for either of the two am trying to explain how it is 'some pastors' that are hiding under Christianity to steal and defraud. Should we say democracy is a fraud because Nigerian leaders have constantly suck the nation dry?? What about your tribalistic Buhari??

3 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 5:26am On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
Christianity is a fraud, and a big one at that, and Christianity is becoming a problem to mankind, because most corrupt practices in this world comes from christians majorly, Pastor Oyedepo, pastor Chris, pastor Ayo, pastor Kumuyi, and some other ones I will release their names later should be investigated properly, I am a member of the APC and I will send a letter to my party so that in order for us to rid this country of Corruption we should send the above mentioned men to prison to serve, with hard labor, this year many pastors will go to jail mark my words if you are a pastor and you are reading this, know that your ministry end has come. You people steal and deceive people in the name of God, you have scattered families, destroyed homes, and caused hatred amongs brothers and sisters and tribes, you people will go to jail first on this earth before God will give you his own punishment, Thank God the President elect is a strict man, and he wants to fight corruption and if after I and my team have submitted all the information we have about the above mentioned pastors that will send them to jail, and Gen. Buhari does not commence investigations that will send them to jail, then I will know that my Party the APC is not serious about fighting corruption, if buhari really wants to give corruption a bloody nose he should send these fake pastors to the federal high courts, and from there to the jails. Christianity is a fraud and it should be stopped. My atheist friends join me in supporting this thread. Thank you, I am tired of living the Christian Fraud.
you tired living in a christian fraud then prepare to live boko haram , then pack your load and move to sambisa forest which is more safer to you. What do you think?, am giving you better idea. I tell you , Nay :but except you repent you shall all likewise perish luke 13 v 5.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by bolaino(m): 6:22am On May 06, 2015
Esdb3:

Great write-up but you messed up by saying "christianity". Is it because the alfa clerics. Do theirs secretly? Go and investigate how alhajis make money maybe you'll understand. I'm not advocating for either of the two am trying to explain how it is 'some pastors' that are hiding under Christianity to steal and defraud. Should we say democracy is a fraud because Nigerian leaders have constantly suck the nation dry?? What about your tribalistic Buhari??
I say Christianity is a fraud, because the basis and premise that the Christian religion were built on, are faulty, Faulty basis and premise, Jesus or Yeshua ben Yosef, was not a christian, neither did he use the term "christians" to describe his followers, his name in the Hebrew sense of it is Joshua, not Jesus, Jesus is a Latin Name, I even know of a Crip Gang member in California who goes by the name of Jesus, back to our discussion, Jesus whose name is Joshua never said in the bible that after he died people should go and open Cathedrals and temples that would glorify vain things instead of Glorifying Good and Moral things, According to the bible joshua even destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem one time, because the temple then had been turned into a pastor oyedepo Winners chapel or a pastor Chris Lovers world. And even the Temple that Jesus scattered then was not as corrupt as the Temples of Today, Pastor Ayo the Pastor Of Can Who sponsors war in his region, buys weapons with his planes and launders money worldwide, this is the kind of Man that represents All christians in Nigeria, think about it, if Joshua was alive today, don't you think he would also destroy most of the Temples of Today?

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by bolaino(m): 6:24am On May 06, 2015
jcross19:
you tired living in a christian fraud then prepare to live boko haram , then pack your load and move to sambisa forest which is more safer to you. What do you think?, am giving you better idea. I tell you , Nay :but except you repent you shall all likewise perish luke 13 v 5.
Go and Tell this To Al Nusra, and ISIS killing Christians in Iraq and The Levant.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 6:59am On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
Go and Tell this To Al Nusra, and ISIS killing Christians in Iraq and The Levant.
they are your brothers,which group are you? Its time for FBI to be monitoring some post here, I can sense some are terrorist agents , holy ghost get them whoop
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 7:07am On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
I discover that mohammad was frustrated soul and all his followers are the same. They claim there is peace wherefore within the same islamic sect they are killing themselves .shites. Are sunna , vice versa can you see that even between them there is rivalry I pity you people when you stop killing yourself.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by onetrack(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2015
Christianity, like all religion, is man-made, and therefore imperfect and subject to abuse. Religions have a lot in common with scams in how they work.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by lastmessenger: 8:37am On May 06, 2015
Mr op just by saying what appeals to many Christians, Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Adeboye and all the other pastors have made serious money, employing hundreds of people in their various universities and other establishments.
Op where is the reward for what you preach? You are neither here not there. God forgive me for the times that I joined the crowed in criticising these great men. These men are great and nobody can change that. They command influence that no politician does and all you do is to sit and type rubbish.
If buhari is strong enough, let him try touching any of them and see what will become of his mortal life.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Esdb3: 4:29pm On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
I say Christianity is a fraud, because the basis and premise that the Christian religion were built on, are faulty, Faulty basis and premise, Jesus or Yeshua ben Yosef, was not a christian, neither did he use the term "christians" to describe his followers, his name in the Hebrew sense of it is Joshua, not Jesus, Jesus is a Latin Name, I even know of a Crip Gang member in California who goes by the name of Jesus, back to our discussion, Jesus whose name is Joshua never said in the bible that after he died people should go and open Cathedrals and temples that would glorify vain things instead of Glorifying Good and Moral things, According to the bible joshua even destroyed the Temple in Jerusalem one time, because the temple then had been turned into a pastor oyedepo Winners chapel or a pastor Chris Lovers world. And even the Temple that Jesus scattered then was not as corrupt as the Temples of Today, Pastor Ayo the Pastor Of Can Who sponsors war in his region, buys weapons with his planes and launders money worldwide, this is the kind of Man that represents All christians in Nigeria, think about it, if Joshua was alive today, don't you think he would also destroy most of the Temples of Today?

First, saying yeshua is Jesus is not wrong. When yeshua is spelt in english it becomes 'joshua' but when yeshua is spelt in greek it is "Iēsous" now when "Iēsous" is spelt in english it is Jesus. Research well.

2. He was not a christian, he was the CHRIST(anointed one) his followers were called 'christians'(followers of the anointed one) at Antioch. P.S they didn't even call themselves christians.

3. Jesus didn't destroy the temple! He went and chased out people selling in the temple. And if temples aren't built how will people worship.(You people just say the darndiest truth to satisfy your ego.

4. Pastor Ayo didn't use his plane for laundering and weapons. His plane was released for commercial purpose by him to a pilot to generate income for CAN since a lot of churches doont pay their dues. It is the pilot or agency rather that used his plane for that purpose maybe to rubbish him and let people like you slander him. It is like you giving a bus to a driver asking him to deliver an amount while you work something else, be realistic and sensible please and answer if you will have time to check everything he does with your vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 5:17pm On May 06, 2015
Education without religion produces a breed of clever devils who are infact responsible for the invention of christianity. Christianity was invented or made up by the devil.

devil is the opposite of lived as evil is the opposite of live. All you need to do is spell the words backwards. He or she who becomes a christian and embraces the bible without thorough understanding of the religion is dead. look out your window and see dead people all around africa and black neigbourhoods.

UniqueGem:
THE GREAT FOOL.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 06, 2015
bolaino:
exactly bro, i am trying to explain this to people. All religions are from satan. ALMIGHTY GOD has no religion.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 9:20pm On May 06, 2015
Akpobaro:
exactly bro, i am trying to explain this to people. All religions are from satan. ALMIGHTY GOD has no religion.
then how do you serve God? And do you come about the word "GOD" if not through religion . Infact some people here will come here to show the level of their slowpoke , na wah ooh . Is like you are saying we don't need simcard but the phone is okay then how can you receive calls without sim? Na wa for your brain.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 9:21pm On May 06, 2015
Akpobaro:
if you believe there is God then speak to God , ask God to show you how to get to HIM then wait for the respond.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 10:34pm On May 06, 2015
That is how you get fooled so easily. Do you know that most of all these big time pastors are demonic freemasons, and their duty is simply make the people sleep. They get their syllabus from the upper level based in new-york, london, vatican etc.

Where are you searching for God and /or the holy spirit to? They tell you God is in the sky in heaven, because if one is to ask you where heaven is situated, the best you can ever do is to point to the sky like a kid and hell in the ground, yet you call it bottomless pit (this is a classical example of make you sleep).
Another classical make sleep is God is a spirit, you can only see God when you die. And if you do see God's face, surely the result is death; What kind of God is that?
God and/or the holy spirit is right inside of you, He has been there since you were born. Bring God out from inside of you.

Answer the question about cain's wife......

jcross19:
if you believe there is God then speak to God , ask God to show you how to get to HIM then wait for the respond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Nobody: 2:53am On May 07, 2015
aphildam:
"How you have fallen from heaven, O morningstar, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, “I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mountof assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; will make myself like the Most High.” But you are brought down to the grave, to the depths of the pit." (Isaiah 14:12-15 ESV).

Answer the following questions, then I'll take you seriously.

1.) When did your Morning Star fall from Heaven? Before the fall of Adam & Eve in the Garden or after their fall?

2.) In the book of Job 1:1-22; Your god allowed Satan/Lucifer to torment Job just to ascertain his loyalty. Now, did this incident take place before or after Michael & his goons cast Satan down from Heaven?

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 11:29am On May 07, 2015
gatiano:
That is how you get fooled so easily. Do you know that most of all these big time pastors are demonic freemasons, and their duty is simply make the people sleep. They get their syllabus from the upper level based in new-york, london, vatican etc.

Where are you searching for God and /or the holy spirit to? They tell you God is in the sky in heaven, because if one is to ask you where heaven is situated, the best you can ever do is to point to the sky like a kid and hell in the ground, yet you call it bottomless pit (this is a classical example of make you sleep).
Another classical make sleep is God is a spirit, you can only see God when you die. And if you do see God's face, surely the result is death; What kind of God is that?
God and/or the holy spirit is right inside of you, He has been there since you were born. Bring God out from inside of you.

Answer the question about cain's wife......

all I see here is ignorance.
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by gatiano(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
Which i expect you to correct with adequate proof. I know where or what heaven and hell is or mean.
jcross19:
all I see here is ignorance.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by bolaino(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2015
gatiano:
Which i expect you to correct with adequate proof. I know where or what heaven and hell is or mean.
The more I see Comments about Christianity here, the more I realiZe that Christianity as a religion, is used by Neo Colonialists to keep us more in Abject intellectual ignorance. The whole matrix of Christianity is dipped in absurdity. Take for example the jews, They do not believe in the actual existence of a messiah named Jesus The Christ, infact they go as far as saying that The Christian Jesus was an Heretic. And these are Jews, the hemetic people who supposedly share the same blood line with Joshua. But alas they say that the Illusion of Jesus is not True. But let us go to Africa, that was exploited, it's children sold into slavery like dogs, and it's history Obliterated, the modern day children of Former kings and queens, now go as far as claiming that it is even the Hemetic people who are liers, that infact jesus lived and did this and that in jerusalem, But the jews believe otherwise, who should we believe? The children of The Slave owners or the children of the slaves?
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by truthman2012(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
The OP is a reflection of the spirit of islam. An impossible mission to eradicate Christianity.

Did any pastor draw gun to force people to surrender their belongings like Muhammad was doing? Do they steal money?

What is your jeolosy about pastors' wealth. You don't see anything wrong in Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola stealing billions from public funds but pastors. Nonsense!

It is on records how Muhammad was robbing people of their valuables and to you it is normal.

You don't have the knowledge that it is God that gives power to make wealth.

Buhari cannot afford to toy with Christianity, without using weapons he will die like Abacha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by jcross19: 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
truthman2012:
The OP is a reflection of the spirit of islam. An impossible mission to eradicate Christianity.

Did any pastor draw gun to force people to surrender their belongings like Muhammad was doing? Do they steal money?

What is your jeolosy about pastors' wealth. You don't see anything wrong in Tinubu, Fashola, Aregbesola stealing billions from public funds but pastors. Nonsense!

Buhari cannot afford to toy with Christianity, without using weapons he will die like Abacha.
I remember that year when one minister threaten to quit redemption camp major azeez that year was the last time he breath

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by birdman(m): 4:06am On May 08, 2015
gatiano:

lol. did you back your own assertions with any proof? story teller...
Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by arsenalwenger: 6:00am On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

It is on records how Muhammad was robbing people of their valuables and to you it is normal.

The muslims have gone offensive because their criminal prophet mohammed, and his dirty lifestyle, is being exposed daily. Muslims are free to call some pastors names. Even here on nairaland christians have created many threads that condemn some pastors for their lifestyle.

Just as we christians are condemning some pastors, we also condemn mohammed coz he commit worst crime on the face of the earth and still had the effontry to call himself a prophet. And this is what the muslims have failed to grasped, that is we christians condenm evil in-house while muslims dont.

Till date, the saudi and egyptian govt have refused to call the ISIS apostates coz they represents mohammed's brand of Islam, that is killing, looting, taking sexx slaves, collecting jizya (quran 9:29 and 30), and other forms of evil.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by Nobody: 6:55am On May 08, 2015
truthman2012:

The earlier you admit that both Islam & Christianity are 2 sides of the same coin, the better.

These two religions are the reason Y the world has not, and will never know peace because they were built & propagated on brain-washing lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Fraud!!! by truthman2012(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2015
Zoharariel:

The earlier you admit that both Islam & Christianity are 2 sides of the same coin, the better.

These two religions are the reason Y the world has not, and will never know peace because they were built & propagated on brain-washing lies.

Nonsense!

Where did you see Christians causing mayhem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Images From Igbo Traditional Religion (Odinani) / The Second Coming Of Christ Or The Rapture? / Do You Believe In Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.