Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,480 members, 7,801,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) (57296 Views)

Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunts His Car Garage / Emmanuel Adebayor To Meet Flute-Player With Nostril - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2015
SEA, I have kept these stories for a long time but I think today it is worth sharing some of them with you. It's true that family matters should be solved internally and not in public but I am doing this so that hopefully all families can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind that none of this is about money.

At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn't wanna know hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I should consult T.B Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so she could consult him in Nigeria. She was supposed to stay for 1 week; but 2 days into her stay, I received a call saying she left. Apart from all that l also gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed them to put my name and picture on them so they can sell more. What else can a son do in his power to support his family?

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?

My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children's education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.

When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.

I would not say any anything about my brother Peter Adebayor because he is not here today. May his soul rest in peace.

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.

I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day. People are saying I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?

I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, they had to question me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.

If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want other African families to learn from this. Thank you.

https://facebook.com/1377345199160835/photos/a.1621454184749934.1073741830.1377345199160835/1650071258554893/?type=1&p=10

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kinibigdeal(m): 11:34pm On May 05, 2015
more

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Hishowlau(m): 11:38pm On May 05, 2015
If all this stories ar true......wat a family.....

1st to comment..for the 1st time
Sign of good tinz...

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by bigt2(m): 11:39pm On May 05, 2015
what do i do about this

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by AndreRose(f): 11:46pm On May 05, 2015
To build a house for each family member and place them on monthly wage? Are they that lazy?

153 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by kilokeys(m): 11:52pm On May 05, 2015
is this for real?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by yungEX(m): 12:30am On May 06, 2015
their family Wahala is getting messy. went to his sisters fb page and on a post I saw anoda profile which emmmanuel adebayor created to voice his displeasure

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by crownprince102: 12:33am On May 06, 2015
[b]Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

*modified*
Na wah ooo...... 21 phones out of 27 people. Chai, this one na correct Klepto. I 'm sure if he wasn't sent out, he will steal the whole academy and take them to Togo including the coaching staff, the facilities, even the academy building. This one na Badoo.
[/b]

157 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Mensahh: 12:43am On May 06, 2015
Washing and hanging of dirty clothes in public

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by anigold(m): 12:48am On May 06, 2015
kinibigdeal:
SEA, I have kept these stories for a long time but I think today it is worth sharing some of them with you. It's true that family matters should be solved internally and not in public but I am doing this so that hopefully all families can learn from what happened in mine. Also keep in mind that none of this is about money.

At the age of 17, with my first wages as a footballer, I built a house for my family and made sure they are safe. As you all know, I have received the trophy of African Player of the Year in 2008. I also brought my mother on stage with me to thank her for everything. In that same year, I brought her to London for various medical check ups. When my daughter was born, we contacted my mum to inform her but she immediately hung up the phone and didn't wanna know hear about it. Reading your recent comments, some people said my family and I should consult T.B Joshua. In 2013, I gave my mother money so she could consult him in Nigeria. She was supposed to stay for 1 week; but 2 days into her stay, I received a call saying she left. Apart from all that l also gave my mother a great amount of money to start a business of cookies and different items. Naturally, I allowed them to put my name and picture on them so they can sell more. What else can a son do in his power to support his family?

A couple years ago, I bought a house in East Lagon (Ghana) for $1.2 million. I found it normal to let my older sister, Yabo Adebayor stay in that house. I also allowed my half brother (Daniel) to stay in the same house. A few months later, I was on vacation and decided to go to that house. At my surprise, I saw many cars in the driveway. In fact, my sister decided to rent out the house without me knowing. She also kicked Daniel out of that house. Note that the house had about 15 rooms. When I called her and asked for explanation, she took about 30 minutes to abuse and insult me over the phone. I called my mother to explain the situation and she did the same as my sister. This same sister says I am ungrateful. Ask her about the car she is driving or anything she is selling today?

My brother Kola Adebayor, has now been in Germany for 25 years. He travelled back home about 4 times, at my expense. I fully cover the cost of his children's education. When I was in Monaco, he came to me and asked for money to start a business. Only God knows how much I gave him. Where is that business today?
When our brother Peter passed away, I sent Kola a great amount of money so he could fly back home. He never showed up at the burial. And today that same brother (Kola) is telling people that I am involved in Peter's death. How? He is the same brother who went and told inaccurate stories about our family to "The Sun" in other to take some money. They also sent a letter to my Club when I was in Madrid so I could get fired.

When I was in Monaco I thought it would be good to have a family of footballers. So I made sure my brother Rotimi gets into a football academy in France. Within a few months; out of 27 players, he stole 21 phones.

I would not say any anything about my brother Peter Adebayor because he is not here today. May his soul rest in peace.

My sister Lucia Adebayor keeps telling people that my dad told me to bring her to Europe. But what would be the purpose to bring her to Europe ? Everyone is here for a reason.

I was in Ghana when I received the news about my brother Peter being seriously ill. I drove the fastest I could to Togo in order to meet him and help. When I arrived, my mother said I could not see him and I should just give the money and she would solve everything. Only God knows how much I gave her that day. People are saying I didn't do anything to save my brother, Peter. Am I a fool to drive 2 hours to Togo for nothing?

I organized a meeting in 2005 to solve our family issues. When I asked them about their opinion, they said I should build each family member a house and give each of them a monthly wage.
Today I am still alive and they have already shared all my goods, just in case I die.
For all these reasons, it took very long for me to set up my foundation in Africa. Every time I try to help the people in need, they had to question me and all of them thought it was a bad idea.

If I am writing this, the main purpose is not to expose my family members. I just want other African families to learn from this. Thank you.

cc: honeric01
Cc: semid4lyfe
Cc: lalasticlala

if this is true, hmmm what a sad and pathetic family. Ade just put your family before God Almighty...

Sometimes the way some Africans reason is ridiculously beyong human imagination...

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by misterh(m): 1:41am On May 06, 2015
Wow... If you have a lovely family, you don't know how blessed you are. Adebayor's family is of the devil mehn.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by strangest(m): 7:21am On May 06, 2015
That awkward moment when you force your mom to tell you if you were adopted

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Krasid(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2015
Selfishness and greed is one of the reason why Africa will not be able to move forward.After working hard to be where he is, his family decided to exploit him and blame him for everything that went wrong.Are they physically or mentally challenged that they cannot make their own money.Instead they decided to put the family burden on the man.He was even asked to build each a house and give them a monthly wage.Ridiculous!

28 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Aregs(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2015
Omo mhen, that's not a family joor

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by AKMoney1(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2015
African mentality dey worry this bros... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by MizMyColi(f): 9:02am On May 06, 2015
angry
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Lovexme(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2015
Only in Africa grin
Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by intergral(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2015
Ma pinkin Must play football! I destroyed my football ambition to pursue Bsc. But my Son must learn soccer o... Omo this footballers parents dey enjoy o...

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2015
Sheyi Adebayor, you need Jesus!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Atmmachine(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2015
If i were in his shoes i would have done the same thing.
Everybody be saying he should buy a house for every member of his family & also place them on some monthly salary & shiit.
The nigga be trying since day one for his family.
He made his money by using his strength to play football.
If you ain't contended with the amount of money he's given to his family. Go fucckk yourself.

25 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by teemanbastos(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2015
no wonder .....na bench e dy chop 4 tottenham..dem dy chase am 4rm home

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 06, 2015

Orijin World Record!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by Quadrescent: 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Sorry man.
Family issue
K'olohun ma so wa ninu ogun Idile
Family is power
But nevertheless, some family would never grow because they have allowed sentiments to becloud their sense of reasoning•

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by 0nenaira6: 9:05am On May 06, 2015
Ogun idile lo le ju

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by logica(m): 9:06am On May 06, 2015
Crabs in a bucket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by UnknownT: 9:07am On May 06, 2015
".......They said I should build a house for all the family members and put them in a monthly income....." Lord, please may we never have these kind of lazy people as family members.

That is if the story is true sha

18 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by ooshinibos: 9:10am On May 06, 2015
crownprince102:
Earlier before this, I always blame Adebayor for neglecting his family most especially his mother but I never realise I was partial and bias, I 've never heard his own side of the story before I concluded my mind in judging.

We Africans are wicked, callous, greedy and barbaric. All because God has lift him, he should become an Automated Teller Machine for the whole family.

He should pay them monthly wages?
OMG, for doing what? For sitting down in Togo and watching him play come the hot summer and the cold winter? May be for getting him a club?

Imagine, he allows his sister to live in a house worth $1.2 million and the wretched bitch rent it out and was even insulted by the sister, so also his mother. He work for his money, why can't they work for theirs.

Hmmm...... Every man facing the storm of his own life all alone. He has the money and everything but his family wants to steal his happiness. Life is really unfair!!!

I agree ,,,we are one of the most wicked people on planet and that's why people don't like us ...I know what Adebayor is going through .

8 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by allanphash7(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
I wonder why Africans get angry when they are been called Animal or Monkey

Put this to yourself can a right thinking human being who is not animal do this

Smhbfor we Africans

4 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by obowunmi(m): 9:11am On May 06, 2015
Abeg, cut off these devilish people from your life.

Life is too short.

9 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Adebayor Share His Pain, Ordeals And Family On Facebook(kindly advice) by YUNGLURD(m): 9:12am On May 06, 2015
Mensahh:
Washing and hanging of dirty clothes in public
u can't really blame him, the guy has been pushed to the wall.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

England Vs France: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 (1 - 2) On 10th Dec 2022 / Sadio Mane's Lookalike Spotted Riding Bike In Lagos (Pictures) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.