Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,543 members, 7,801,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo (28394 Views)

Rukky Sanda Shows Off Hip Tattoo In Designer Swimsuit / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Bikini Body (Photo) / Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Home [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by MKO4ever(m): 12:22pm On May 06, 2015
Her body nor too bad
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by cherryice(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2015
No back layers.. good smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:27pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:
diaris god grin

hw r you kiss

LOL @ darris God. grin

I'm good sunshine, and you? kiss

How did the whole "stuff" go?

Is the ceremony over? How are you feeling? How's lil man? Please take good care of him and be his role model.

With time, your wounds will heal up. I'll always remember you in my prayers. smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by olson(m): 12:27pm On May 06, 2015
who cares, everything will start sagging soon, by the way food for magg0t.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by obieshisumtin(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
am stil trecking
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Ogieenike: 12:28pm On May 06, 2015
I found this post very interesting and a life saver at talentshunterz..com
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
cute, love gurls with little of iit

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by ikombe: 12:30pm On May 06, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who else were u expecting to see in the mirror?
the witch wey dey follow am from her village grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by babamadiba(m): 12:31pm On May 06, 2015
All I see is a freshly shaped booty.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by room089: 12:32pm On May 06, 2015
Na Rocky Sandal u see for mirror!
Noisense!
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by ikombe: 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
babamadiba:
na dat advert billboard u dey call booty undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by mmsen: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
How tacky is she trying to be.

Blonde weave is bad enough but the back tattoo makes her look like a low grade Vegas hooker.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by donpy(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
Finally the cure to fibroid is here...18 positive results already, let yours be next visit

http://trevohealthnews..com/2015/05/fibriod-treatment-and-trevo.html?m=1
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
Sommyangel:
Who else were u expecting to see in the mirror?

grin grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by cherryice(f): 12:36pm On May 06, 2015
sinizia:

LOL @ darris God. grin

I'm good sunshine, and you? kiss

How did the whole "stuff" go?

Is the ceremony over? How are you feeling? How's lil man? Please take good care of him and be his role model.

With time, your wounds will heal up. I'll always remember you in my prayers. smiley
m fine..
just in my small room lyin on one side to get network grin
thanks for d words dear.. lil man is fab
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by babamadiba(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2015
ikombe:
na dat advert billboard u dey call booty undecided
may be my eyes dey decive me o, but na the only thing wey I fit see for now be that. Fresh booty.com
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by OKNkanu(m): 12:40pm On May 06, 2015
Girls be showing their selling point since 0/00/0000
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:45pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:

m fine..
just in my small room lyin on one side to get network grin
thanks for d words dear.. lil man is fab

Network? Is it that bad? gringrin

You are no longer at the hotel room? Because you shouldn't lack network unless you've moved to a rural area. gringrin

By the way, have the mosquitoes paid you a courtesy visit? tongue
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 06, 2015
sinizia:
The reason why this hag courts so much attention is because Nairaland and its like give her so much attention. Not forgetting the dumb followers that follows her on Instagram. Sensible role models like Omotola and Chimamanda Adiche don't court much attention like these hags.

If they smile - Front page.
If they clap - front page.
If they sleep - front page
If they snore - front page

Nonsense!!

Why are you hating? smiley

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by cherryice(f): 12:48pm On May 06, 2015
sinizia:

Network? Is it that bad? gringrin

You are no longer at the hotel room? Because you shouldn't lack network unless you've moved to a rural area. gringrin

By the way, have the mosquitoes paid you a courtesy visit? tongue
haaaaah I left d lag hotel to my dads villa.
im in a village sad
jeeez the mosquitoes r deadly shocked but I do wear my overall at nyt thankfully we hv ds small ac in the room where I stay lol

I think iv become ugly angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 06, 2015
Thought that was bey self smiley
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
sinizia:
The reason why this hag courts so much attention is because Nairaland and its like give her so much attention. Not forgetting the dumb followers that follows her on Instagram. Sensible role models like Omotola and Chimamanda Adiche don't court much attention like these hags.

If they smile - Front page.
If they clap - front page.
If they sleep - front page
If they snore - front page

Nonsense!!
Hope this is not a hint of hating .. shocked
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by tellwisdom: 12:49pm On May 06, 2015
Are these people your so called celebrities in Nigeria?? ....Spits angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:50pm On May 06, 2015
MzNelly:

Why are you hating? smiley

You feel i am? Well, I'm not. I just feel irritated by the number of non-FP threads on FP. Dazall. I don't see how this thread is FP worthy.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:52pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Hope this is not a hint of hating .. shocked

sinizia:

You feel i am hating? Hun, I'm not. I just feel irritated by the number of non-FP threads on FP. Dazall. I don't see how this thread is FP worthy.
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
So on point man.
babamadiba:
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Petra23(f): 12:54pm On May 06, 2015
I like d chick sha..sweet fresh chick.ain't no gay
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
cherryice:
haaaaah I left d lag hotel to my dads villa.
im in a village sad
jeeez the mosquitoes r deadly shocked but I do wear my overall at nyt thankfully we hv ds small ac in the room where I stay lol

I think iv become ugly angry

I knew it!! grin villages are mostly like that. Bad roads, bad network etc., are things one sees in villages. Eiyaa. Just manage. cheesy

Do you put on the AC all through the night? If so, then NEPA is smiling on you guys with light. Because mosquitoes usually attack if the AC or fan is off during the night.

Your beauty is permanent, nothing to worry about. wink
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by sinizia: 12:58pm On May 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Shows Off Her Sexy Back In New Photo by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 06, 2015
Well she got it. smiley
Nice tat!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Wows In Racy Beachwear (Photos) / I’m A Small Girl With A Big God - Toke Makinwa / Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.