Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,507 members, 7,801,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Happy Birthday Khiaa. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday Khiaa. (8279 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 7:55am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Um....what?
I like u! undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by kika23(f): 8:02am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
this is amorphous!
undecided

Do u mean the month of April or , April, the nairalander?

Well, I'm caseless. Who are you?

Never mind
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 8:07am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
I like u! undecided

Lol, thank you.
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 8:07am On May 07, 2015
kika23:

Never mind
ok
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, thank you.
it does not end on that fluffy 'thank u' note. it goes beyond that. undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
it does not end on that fluffy 'thank u' note. it goes beyond that. undecided

You're not ceaseless. You are a case. A serious one.
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 8:27am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

You're not ceaseless. You are a case. A serious one.
yeah...I am in this case. I should pose a 'case' when reaching out for what I want.

I don't do this; I don't stalk. But do know that someone admires your euhedral sense of humor, receptive nature, the grandeur in your complexion and sense of responsibility- that person is caseless.

I might cease to push any further(cos i don't do this) but the feeling is always extant.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
yeah...I am in this case. I should pose a 'case' when reaching out for what I want.

I don't do this; I don't stalk. But do know that someone admires your euhedral sense of humor, receptive nature, the grandeur in your complexion and sense of responsibility- that person is caseless.

I might cease to push any further(cos i don't do this) but the feeling is always extant.

Chaii grin grin grin
See toasting

[img]http://.net/i/478.gif[/img]
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:

You probably think you're doing me a favor; well, that is verryy far from the truth.

I see whatever you're doing now as a means to show-off.

Do you know how many times I had to turn the pages of my dictionary to grasp your point?

I dunno where you're headed at, but a sincere person will either do this privately or stop showing off his vocabulary.

My point: You are not sincere, and this convo is pointless.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Rilwayne001: 9:01am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Do you know how many times I had to turn the pages of my dictionary to grasp your point?

Lol grin

Marry me, and they'll stop disturbing you with their Brobdingnagian vocabulary. grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 10:06am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

You probably think you're doing me a favor; well, that is verryy far from the truth.

I dunno where you're headed at, but a sincere person will either do this privately or stop showing off his vocabulary.

Thank you.

Chaii!
Nne......

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:26am On May 07, 2015
dre11:
Happy birthday khiaa

Wish you all the best....
Thanks truckpusher for the mention

Thank you DreDre. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:27am On May 07, 2015
MrsChima:
Sorry Khiaa...we done turned your thread into a freak thread. grin

it is Ronald's fault! angry

It's ok. grin
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:29am On May 07, 2015
itsMrIke:
Happy Birthday Khiaa!! You are one of the few open minded and intelligent people I know.
Many Happy returns dear.

Thank you for the birthday wish and I appreciate your kind words. smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:35am On May 07, 2015
chucky234:
My Khiaa, my love and my friend
I may not be physically present to stand by you
while you cut your cake, but you’ll be in my
thoughts today
Neither will I be able to give you the best gifts
today, but my thoughts and wishes are with
you on this special day.
I love you, and I do not dare say I tried to hide
it, but now it’s your birthday, so I hope you
accept my heart as a gift.
I love you and I want you to know how lucky I
am to have had you as my Pinky pie, you were the best there was and still the best there is.
Happy Birthday my angel.
I hope your birthday cake is as sweet as you
are,
Have a blissful day filled with love and joy as today is a day made specially for you.
Once again, Happy Birthday.

Thank you for the beautiful wishes Chuckie, they are very much appreciated. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by chucky234(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2015
khiaa:

Thank you for the beautiful wishes Chuckie, they are very much appreciated. smiley smiley smiley
From ME to YOU.
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:38am On May 07, 2015
lanicky:
Happy birthday Khiaa!!

Chuck the calories, it's ur day. grin

Thank you so much Lanicky, I enjoyed my red velvet birthday cake with some red wine instead of icecream. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 10:42am On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

Chaii grin grin grin
See toasting

[img]http://.net/i/478.gif[/img]
na u say make I resume ooo. I don resume b dat.
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2015
francizy:

I think Truckie likes you.. wink

I hope so, he is my friend just like you are. Don't you like me too? I like you. smiley smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by francizy(m): 10:44am On May 07, 2015
khiaa:

I hope so, he is my friend just like you are. Don't you like me too? I like you. smiley smiley

I like you more.. wink
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Lol grin

Marry me, and they'll stop disturbing you with their Brobdingnagian vocabulary. grin grin

angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
na u say make I resume ooo. I don resume b dat.

Welcome back
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by francizy(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

Thank you.

Ah dan die... grin

Wooing gone sour...

@Caseless

ndo, try pm next time, I believe Nelly will say yes. It's just a matter of time and patience..

BTW, don't insult Igbos anymore oh, so that my sisters will accept you... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Rilwayne001: 10:52am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

wink wink
OhYeah! babe. Nigga love you forreal wink kiss grin
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by khiaa(f): 10:52am On May 07, 2015
francizy:

I like you more.. wink

Noooooooo!! I like you more. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 11:06am On May 07, 2015
MzNelly:

I see whatever you're doing now as a means to show-off

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No! Far from it(show-off). I'm showing off on a 4-5th page of a birthday thread that's dead or about to die in a few hours time? No!
Since u know how it started and know what's all before now, I felt it was imperative to keep a little bit 'stoney' to keep some inquisitive on-looker from d msg.

MzNelly:

Thank you.
I'm sincere, if not why type in the open? I don't want to join the endless list of effete who ladies complain on this forum that they send Un-solicited PMs or without a request for them to. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 11:10am On May 07, 2015
lagunna1:

Welcome back
thank u!
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 11:16am On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Ah dan die... grin

Wooing gone sour...

@Caseless

ndo, try pm next time, I believe Nelly will say yes. It's just a matter of time and patience..

BTW, don't insult Igbos anymore oh, so that my sisters will accept you... tongue
I just said this to her. PM ? Nah!

The next time you'd see a complain from a lady about nl guys, it will about 'useless' PMs. grin
Via pm shows weakness.

I'm sincere, if not why type in the open? I don't want to join the endless list of effete who ladies complain on this forum that they send Un-solicited PMs or without a request for them to
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by francizy(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2015
khiaa:

Noooooooo!! I like you more. cheesy cheesy

Lmao! Now you want us to argue over this?

You like me, I like you a bit more than you like me, can we let this one lie low now? cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by francizy(m): 11:21am On May 07, 2015
Caseless:
I just said this to her. PM ? Nah!

The next time you'd see a complain from a lady about nl guys, it will about 'useless' PMs. grin
Via pm shows weakness.

Heheheheh, but you ma no try na.. You for start with following her and making sure she follows you too. The quote her like once in two or three days so she don't feel like you're desperate. When you've confirmed you are close bud, then you can communicate with her via PM without her making a big deal out of it. Also, you can then ask for her BBM pin or phone number... wink

She's a pretty girl/lady, don't mess it up. Maybe the more you guys marry my sisters, the more we have peace in Nigeria... tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Caseless: 11:34am On May 07, 2015
francizy:

Heheheheh, but you ma no try na.. You for start with following her and making sure she follows you too. The quote her like once in two or three days so she don't feel like you're desperate. When you've confirmed you are close bud, then you can communicate with her via PM without her making a big deal out of it. Also, you can then ask for her BBM pin or phone number... wink

She's a pretty girl/lady, don't mess it up. Maybe the more you guys marry my sisters, the more we have peace in Nigeria... tongue
Hahahahahah...
We must marry ur sisters ooo.

All this process na long track na... grin
I'm not desperate. check my post that she quoted and u'd understand I stepped down , but also assured her that d feeling is there. This thing started as a joke ooo on one funny thread like that and she even dared me to express it in the open, so I did.
Re: Happy Birthday Khiaa. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 07, 2015
Rilwayne001:

OhYeah! babe. Nigga love you forreal wink kiss grin

Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairaland Sugar Mummy Scam Cartel! / Whatsapp Group For Teenagers / Nice Lady Looking For A Hook Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.