Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,089 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please (1750 Views)

My New Girlfriend Behaves Weird / Bro, If A Girl Behaves Like This, Marry Her!! / When A Girl Behaves Like An Ajebutter Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hebenezher(m): 7:00am On May 06, 2015
there's this girl I'm interested in, I've introduced my self to her, but I'm yet to ask her out. but she always exhibit some weird trait that dazed me, like lying to impress me and make her look good at my present, and always apologize to me fast when she does minor things like: I called her and she didn't pick up. she'll start apologizing. could it be she's only being nice and friendly.. or there are things attached? advice please ... I no know waiting concern me with apology gimme this thing make I lash
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Nobody: 7:01am On May 06, 2015
Dude, grow up!

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hebenezher(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2015
gbl01:
Dude, grow up!
thanks

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Princecalm(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2015
it means you are in control but tell her to always feel free around you.
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Cutehector(m): 7:10am On May 06, 2015
tongue
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hebenezher(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2015
Princecalm:
cheesy
Princecalm:
I like you
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by justmag(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2015
Rookies everywhere.... undecided
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hatux: 7:19am On May 06, 2015
Hey bro, isn't it sex you want from the girl or what?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hebenezher(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2015
hatux:
Hey bro, isn't it sex you want from the girl or what?
yap
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Feranchek(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2015
hebenezher:
yap
Then tell her you wanna bleep and get it done so she can see the real you. Alakori
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hatux: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
hebenezher:
yap
If its sex, then why complaining. Is it the way she behaves you wanna fvckundecided
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Nobody: 8:06am On May 06, 2015
She's looking for her Johnny.
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Nobody: 8:15am On May 06, 2015
hebenezher:
there's this girl I'm interested in, I've introduced my self to her, but I'm yet to ask her out. but she always exhibit some weird trait that dazed me, like lying to impress me and make her look good at my present, and always apologize to me fast when she does minor things like: I called her and she didn't pick up. she'll start apologizing. could it be she's only being nice and friendly.. or there are things attached? advice please ... I no know waiting concern me with apology gimme this thing make I lash

I give up!
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by Ladybluecash(f): 8:31am On May 06, 2015
Jambite post... Notym for childish talks

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by tayoast(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2015
I think she's trying to get you tutored on the usage/difference of/between THIS and THESE.

Good luck.
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by ErepaTV: 9:38am On May 06, 2015
Dude!

Chop the toto and stop wasting time
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by hebenezher(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2015
tayoast:
I think she's trying to get you tutored on the usage/difference of/between THIS and THESE.

Good luck.
stop being a dummy, these for plural and this for singular.... if you're not blind, you would 've seen that I stated two things she always do.... it's not mandatory to comment... just browse pass... it's uncalled for showcasing your stupidity.....dumb chap
Re: When A Girl Behaves Like These, What's She Up To? Advice Please by tayoast(m): 7:57pm On May 06, 2015
hebenezher:
stop being a dummy, these for plural and this for singular.... if you're not blind, you would 've seen that I stated two things she always do.... it's not mandatory to comment... just browse pass... it's uncalled for showcasing your stupidity.....dumb chap

Apologies for setting off a trigger. Won't happen again.

PS, you need to take your English classes more seriously.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Really The Right Response For The Question? / LADIES; Simple Ways To Firm Sagging bosoms. / I NEED HELP. ~~~MY STORY~~~( lazy readers avoid this thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.