Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? (1695 Views)

Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? / Cicime Trading Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by Nobody: 7:25am On May 06, 2015
Hi guys, i got an interview with d above mentioned company today. Please who else got the same and who knows about the company?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2015
veegirl:
Hi guys, i got an interview with d above mentioned company today. Please who else got the same and who knows about the company?
I got the message too and i went for the interview. Did you come too?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 06, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

I got the message too and i went for the interview. Did you come too?

No i didnt. How did it go and what was the place like?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by DaPhilosopher(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2015
veegirl:

No i didnt. How did it go and what was the place like?

OK! The lady said she (the company) will contact successful applicants in TWO weeks (time).
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 06, 2015
DaPhilosopher:

OK! The lady said she (the company) will contact successful applicants in TWO weeks (time).

Ok. Thanks
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by dunnar04: 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
Was it test and interview or just interview. My sister got the invite for 11th of May. Thanks.
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by oliwaseunojo: 3:26pm On May 20, 2015
Any news from this people?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by oliwaseunojo: 11:50am On May 21, 2015
Any update daphilosopher?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:58am On May 21, 2015
oliwaseunojo:
Any update daphilosopher?

Nope! I hvnt hrd frm dem.
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by tmgtreasure(m): 12:03pm On May 26, 2015
GUYS ANY NEWS
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by DaPhilosopher(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2015
notin ooooo! hvnt heard frm dem!
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by tmgtreasure(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
any news so far
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
tmgtreasure:
any news so far

They've contacted me. They sent me an online survey. Who else was contacted?
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by CHM11: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
veegirl:

They've contacted me. They sent me an online survey. Who else was contacted?
But you said you didn't attend.
Lol.
Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
CHM11:

But you said you didn't attend.
Lol.
I wasnt able to attend that day. But after reading from you guys i decided to try my luck for a reschedule which was granted

1 Like

Re: Cicime Trading Interview. Who Else? by harrymystro: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2015
What did the interviewer ask?

(1) (Reply)

Broadcasting Managers Needed Urgently / 10 Available Positions / Exactly One Year Of Job Hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.