Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,180 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? - Certification And Training Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? (6756 Views)

Register For Your Certification Exams @ Meridian Technologies Ltd. / Download All Your Certification Dumps Here / Download All Your Dumps For Free (oca/ocp,10g,11g,it,safety,itil,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by ashsash: 8:32am On Nov 23, 2010
CAN SOMEONE SEND ME DUMPS FOR 70-529(MS.NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development),
To the mail ID:ajeesh_90@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance smiley
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by twinskenny(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2010
PLEASE I NEED DUMP FORM MSCE AND N+

THANKS

twinskenny@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2010
My Email Address is taiwobakareaat@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by BAKAREAAT(m): 4:03pm On Dec 13, 2010
I need dump
mY Email=taiwobakareaat@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by seyi42k(m): 11:46am On Apr 06, 2011
I will appreciate it if I can get dumps on PMP, PRINCE2, ORACLE & BUSINESS ANALYSIS.

My email add is seyi42k@yahoo.com.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by janka: 12:16pm On May 06, 2011
am interested in pmp dumps.jankame2001@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by taioluv: 9:45am On May 08, 2011
@foni2k4 pls send me PMP exam dumps
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2011
please i ned pass4sure v4.11 dump for my ccnp routing. my email is rafmyman@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by vkiran2000: 5:27am On May 24, 2011
Hi,

I am preparing for CISA 2011 December exam. I cannot afford to buy the material and relying on material given by friends.

I would be very greatful if you can send CISA 2011 dumps to my email-id : v_kiran2000@yahoo.com

Please please please note my request and help me.

May GOD bless you for all the help you have been giving for the fellow people.

Regards
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by ops84(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
Pls need d latest ccna dumps my email is - law84.flowermate@gmail.com thanks
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by bestidafa(m): 1:09am On Jul 27, 2011
Yes pls! I would really apprciate if u can send me comptia Linux+ LX0-101 and 102 dumps. My email: ilovethirdday@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by Akinsyossy(m): 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2011
Pl i really need dump for CCNA, Microsoft 70-620 (Window vista) and also A+ (220-701 and 220 702). Kindly do help me out my email address is akinyosoye@hotmail.co.uk
Anticipate your urgent reply while thanking you.
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by williams20(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2011
I need CCNA, A+, MCSE, OCA, OCP .&N+ dumps .thanks for the kind gesture. may God bless you more.
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by williams20(m): 9:35am On Aug 29, 2011
peter_ogundele@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by ejikefran: 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2011
this my e-mail address and number need question and answer on Cisa 2011
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by lati23: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2011
Mine is sahy_8@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by StrategyQ: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2011
Are you responsible for managing projects? Do you sometimes find doing so difficult because of the complexities, scope, limited time and resources? Or do you simply want to improve your project management skills?

Project Management Professional (PMP) has become the project management profession’s most respected certification credential. Globally recognized and demanded, PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.

StrategyQ, one of the emerging leaders in project management training invites you to two comprehensive weekends of PMP training in OCTOBER (8th to 9th and 15th to 16th) in LAGOS. StrategyQ offers you a coverage of the principles and certification objectives in a way that is engaging, preparing you for real life situations and enabling you see the big picture of project management.

A Project Management Professional must know how to do it and do it right. Let’s walk you through that path of doing it right today.

For further enquiries

Call or text 0705977753 or 08025011423-
Or send us an email at strategyq@gmail.com or info@strategyq.org
You could equally contact us through our site- http://strategyq..com/
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by drerocker: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2011
pls i nid dumps on cissp n cccsp.my id is dreu2fine@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by hrsun123: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2011
Dear Sir,

Please send the CCNA 640-802 testking latest dumps to my mail ID, hrsun123@gmail.com.
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by surjema: 2:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
I Need latest dumps for 70-410 Installing and configuring win server 2012.
My email is: mueez4real@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by shroffsheetu: 8:27am On Sep 22, 2014
ALL Latest IT certification dumps available, if anyone of u wanted it can contact me on shroffsheetu17@gmail.com
LogoDWhiz:

I need d Cisco dumps. dourbest.tolu@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
shroffsheetu: ALL Latest IT certification dumps available, if anyone of u wanted it can contact me on shroffsheetu17@gmail.com
please send to this email: ayadifayowole@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by thankyouJesus(m): 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
foni2k4: I have some of the latest dumps on PMP, ORACLE (OCA,OCP), CISA, CISCO(CCNA,CCNP), ITIL & MSCE2003 and I would like to share them with all you Nairalanders.

Paste your email addresses here and I will send them to you.

If you need other ones like CISSP, LINUX+, SCJP, NETWORK+, A+ ETC Just drop your email and I will send them.

Foni2k
please, please, please I need the dumps (if possible all because I am versatile) : ayadifayowole@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by tobifash(m): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
Pls I need tge dumps for OCA and OCP and SQL PLS mail tobi.fash@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by jboiklasic: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2014
I have study materials and certified dumps for Oracle Exam 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g

Am willing to share it and a small fee. IF interested, email me: serrajay@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by bajpaipraveen17: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=thankyouJesus]please, please, please I need the dumps of ccna (if possible all because I am versatile) : bajpaipraveen173@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by examdeal: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2014
www.examdeal.net

100% guaranteed exam dumps and video tutorials.

visit us now.

CCNA,CCNP,VMWARE,MCIROSOFT, ITIL and many more...

Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by gesin: 9:23am On Oct 09, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

I need d Cisco dumps. dourbest.tolu@gmail.com
Pls I need the dumps too, kindly send to afeez.gbadegesin@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by examdeal: 9:49am On Oct 09, 2014
gesin:

Pls I need the dumps too, kindly send to afeez.gbadegesin@gmail.com

what cisco exam dumps are you interested in ? CCNA, CCNP , CCDA please could you specify?
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:53am On Oct 25, 2014
examdeal:

what cisco exam dumps are you interested in ? CCNA, CCNP , CCDA please could you specify?

CCNA and CCNP
Re: Do You Need Dumps For Your Certification Exams? by examdeal: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2014
LogoDWhiz:

CCNA and CCNP

Ok Latest Dumps questions for both CCNA and CCNP available. (Which attracts a fee)

However, we provide [b]FREE [/b]study guides for all CISCO Exams.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Microsoft Training, Certification And Course(mcsa) (MCSE) / Get Trained Now, Learn Any Skills/handwork Of Your Choice Here / Autocad Training In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.