Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. (1073 Views)

Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Not Just Interested? / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2015
Wen d issue f playing hard to get comes up.. there r diff. opinions.. buh psychology says its healthy buh most foreigners disagree... Here r some shots of wat dy think...

Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by missbehave247(m): 9:21am On May 06, 2015
Issorite
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2015
naija girl be playing hard to get because she doesnt want to be cheap. u be product?

1 Like

Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by demmy0325(m): 9:41am On May 06, 2015
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2015
masterchi:
naija girl be playing hard to get because she doesnt want to be cheap.
u be product?
Lol... really.. tru talk..
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2015
I really hate it when a girl think she's testing me, the way I go do am when she finally accept eeer, she no go believe am.
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by chigoizie7(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2015
One thing they don't understand is this, the more dey play, the more the guy is playing along not with that initial heart of love and care towards her but with the heart of a gambler who will do everything to win a game, and once the game is won,he moves to another playground,(what's the point still in a game that has already been won by me?).

And the way they do it, they make it soo obvious that they re playing a game nd thus,they tag the guy along.

If u don't like him tell him u don't like him and stand by it.
If u like him but u want to be sure u are not being deceived by the 1st impression, be friends with him and den know if u truly can date him,

80% of gals knows weda they will date the Guy that approached them for the 1st time or not. So, why the game?

#qoutemeandgetKleg.
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by olokpa11(m): 11:17am On May 06, 2015
Pls go and charge ur battery jooh grin grin nigerian girls will always play hard to get undecided undecided cheesy wink
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:21am On May 06, 2015
Lacomus:
I really hate it when a girl think she's testing me, the way I go do am when she finally accept eeer, she no go believe am.
Lol .
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2015
olokpa11:
Pls go and charge ur battery jooh grin grin nigerian girls will always play hard to get undecided undecided cheesy wink

Omo d tin low die..
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by popesam1(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2015
That's the real koko. immaturity lasan lasan
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2015
chigoizie7:
One thing they don't understand is this, the more dey play, the more the guy is playing along not with that initial heart of love and care towards her but with the heart of a gambler who will do everything to win a game, and once the game is won,he moves to another playground,(what's the point still in a game that has already been won by me?).

And the way they do it, they make it soo obvious that they re playing a game nd thus,they tag the guy along.

If u don't like him tell him u don't like him and stand by it.
If u like him but u want to be sure u are not being deceived by the 1st impression, be friends with him and den know if u truly can date him,

80% of gals knows weda they will date the Guy that approached them for the 1st time or not. So, why the game?

#qoutemeandgetKleg.
lol...
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Nobody: 11:26am On May 06, 2015
"The Whites"
Smh.
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by justmag(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2015
masterchi:
naija girl be playing hard to get because she doesnt want to be cheap.
u be product?

Lmaoooo @ product. grin grin
Re: Playing Hard To Get(here Is What The Whites Think) Pix. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 06, 2015
Nigerian girls definition of playing hard to get.

Sandra emeka= playing hard to get is the best way to make a guy love you.

Loveline= if you don't play hard to get, my dear you are O.Y.O

tina= play hard to get, believe me, you won't be regarded as cheap slu.t

Debbie= only ashawos don't play hard to get, believe me the game will make you control your guy.

Hope say i tried? grin

(1) (Reply)

How My Boss' Lover Exposed Him / Girl stop Snoring / Hit "Like" When You See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.