Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? (3330 Views)

Photo Of The Only Moment Guys Cherish The Most (Even More Than Eating) / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
grin

Ur voice give me goose bumps too...

Lol pls whisper it agaruwa23 is watching my movement .
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Lol pls whisper it agaruwa23 is watching my movement .
LOL grin
I'll place mines along ur path..

*If he should go beyond his boundary... The rest is history cool

But ehnn... Wenever i take off my beards and mustache, i look like a 25yr old guy...
*U can attest to it....* #winks
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by agarawu23(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
Na 2day we don dey hack NL?
We dey use the site play sef... *Monkey forming kingkong*
@bolded tell me moreundecided

that statement was a joke but I don't understand if you are trying to attack me. you can let me know
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by agarawu23(m): 1:34pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Lol thank the lawd ur not ugly
hehehehe I ugly die.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
hehehehe I ugly die.

See as we ugly together lol
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by agarawu23(m): 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

See as we ugly together lol
grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
LOL grin

*If he should go beyond his bounday... The rest is history cool

But ehnn... Wenever i take off my beards and mustache, i look like a 25yr old guy...

Heheheh lol i swear u no well oh . But i like it like thate smiley
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
@bolded tell me moreundecided

that statement was a joke but I don't understand if you are trying to attack me. you can let me know
LOL grin
Dirty mind u got there.... Not referring to u
hope u get the mesg below

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by agarawu23(m): 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
LOL grin
Dirty mind u got there.... Not referring to u
hope u get the mesg below
hmmm!!! now I get you.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 1:46pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks
104 shares on just "thanks"? Seriously?
Please, what are you guys sharing? I just don't understand.

SexyLala, you are becoming very popular here o.

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 1:47pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:
For me its my toes only good thing undecided smiley
Hehehe, tell that to blind men. Sweetheart, I ain't blind.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2015
richidinho:

Only thanks and u gat 104 shares? Goddamit

What if u write "am naked now"

You might crash NL with likes & shares

Eyes on u 4rm 2day
And she will still come back and tell us it's her toes. undecided
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
grin

Ur voice give me goose bumps too...
Damn! I thought it was my brain playing a fast one on me, probably because I'm falling in love, but you just made me realise I'm still sane. There is something about her voice I still can't fathom. It's just too cool.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
LOL grin

*If he should go beyond his boundary... The rest is history cool

Dude, no offence o, but this comment of yours made me look at your profile pic and, damn! I thought it's kids dt take pictures of themselves while pretending to be asleep? undecided

#justsaying
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Dolypson04(m): 2:37pm On May 06, 2015
MzzTega:
My eyes. Everybody loves!
Even my enemies
Pls can I catch a glimpse of it?
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

Dude, no offence o, but this comment of yours made me look at your profile pic and, damn! I thought it's kids dt take pictures of themselves while pretending to be asleep? undecided

#justsaying
LOLzzz grin
See ur dirty mind...

How long did u stare?
5-10mins grin
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by MzzTega(f): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Dolypson04:
Pls can I catch a glimpse of it?
NO tongue
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

Damn! I thought it was my brain playing a fast one on me, probably because I'm falling in love, but you just made me realise I'm still sane. There is something about her voice I still can't fathom. It's just too cool.
Hahahaha.... *Checking his temp* u're okay bro
If u cum hear her voice for real nko?

*Iv died several times hearing her voice*

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
Hahahaha.... *Checking his temp* u're okay bro
If u cum hear her voice for real nko?

*Iv died like several times hearing her voice*
I'll have life support nearby before I try that.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
LOLzzz grin
See ur dirty mind...

How long did u stare?
5-10mins grin
Stare at what exactly? Your unkept beard or the thick layer of adipose tissue under your skin?
No offence, bro.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

Stare at what exactly? Your unkept beard or the thick layer of adipose tissue under your skin?
No offence, bro.
LOL grin

I dnt care..... So non taken

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

I'll have life support nearby before I try that.
Den u're free to come over...
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by AAinEqGuinea: 4:07pm On May 06, 2015
So a thread inquiring about one valued looks has turned into making fun of ones looks grin I love Nairaland

I value my goatee and connected sideburns, however my insecurities warned me not to post this in a photo on my profile.

Oh and I cut my own hair to save a money.
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

Hehehe, tell that to blind men. Sweetheart, I ain't blind.

It is tho
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 5:10pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

It is tho
I really want to see those toes
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2015
Macmilla:

I really want to see those toes

U got toe fetish?
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by micktoxin(m): 5:47pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

Thanks
Aww. You are not ugly lala, I am sure you know this already. Not even close.

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 06, 2015
micktoxin:

Aww. You are not ugly lala, I am sure you know this already. Not even close.

Well in some ppl eyes i am .. Its a personal preference smiley
Like theysay " one mans meat is another mans poison "
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Macmilla(m): 7:28pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

U got toe fetish?
Naah, I don't do fetishism. I just want to see that part of your body you consider the best.

1 Like

Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Dolypson04(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2015
Lala247:

U got toe fetish?
It's true Lala. Why can't you just show us those beautiful toes? Weirdly funny. TOES!
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 06, 2015
Dolypson04:

It's true Lala. Why can't you just show us those beautiful toes? Weirdly funny. TOES!

Lol
Re: What Do You/people Cherish Most About Your Appearance? by demicupid(f): 11:36pm On May 06, 2015
Moi lips..I've got pink lips!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

True Talk.....pix / Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis? / This Is Why I Hate Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.