Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Applying For Passport Online - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Applying For Passport Online (793 Views)

Applying For FLR After Your Initial UK Spouse Visa (extension) / E-passport Online Application / Applying For Nigerian Passport Online Or Through NIS Office Which Is Advisable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying For Passport Online by wiringdpt(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2015
I want to apply for a new passport online, can I make the payment online before going to the immigration with my receipt?
Re: Applying For Passport Online by bigtt76(f): 11:47am On May 06, 2015
Yes you can. Are you in Nigeria or Outside Nigeria?

wiringdpt:
I want to apply for a new passport online, can I make the payment online before going to the immigration with my receipt?
Re: Applying For Passport Online by ukraine55(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2015
can someone renew his passport from outside Nigeria, where there is no Nigerian embassy in his country of residence, how is it possible pls needs information
Re: Applying For Passport Online by wiringdpt(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2015
Yes I have paid and the immigration office now, this fuvkers are still trying to extort me
bigtt76:
Yes you can. Are you in Nigeria or Outside Nigeria?

Re: Applying For Passport Online by bigtt76(f): 2:13pm On May 06, 2015
Its normal since they have to open a 'file' for you containing all the different things like State of Origin etc. Also if you want it very fast you pay for that too. grin

wiringdpt:
Yes I have paid and the immigration office now, this fuvkers are still trying to extort me
Re: Applying For Passport Online by Spiritualgal: 3:22pm On May 06, 2015
wiringdpt:

Good afternoon, Pls how can I apply for a new passport online. Kindly guide me through as I need it urgently. Thank you
Re: Applying For Passport Online by wiringdpt(m): 3:33pm On May 06, 2015
Almost done thanks
bigtt76:
Its normal since they have to open a 'file' for you containing all the different things like State of Origin etc. Also if you want it very fast you pay for that too. grin

Re: Applying For Passport Online by wiringdpt(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2015
Go to Nigeria immigration website and apply then select your present country
ukraine55:
can someone renew his passport from outside Nigeria, where there is no Nigerian embassy in his country of residence, how is it possible pls needs information
Re: Applying For Passport Online by bigtt76(f): 3:56pm On May 06, 2015
U welcome.

wiringdpt:
Almost done thanks

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Nigerian To Have Ever Been To Space / See How Much Was Transport Fare From Lagos To New York In The 80's / Guide On How To Travel On A Work And Study Basis In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.