Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. (32173 Views)

Throwback: Buratai Being Decorated As Captain Years Back (Photo) / Aisha Buhari Decorated As Nutrition Ambassador (Photo) / Mohammed Babandede Decorated As Immigration Comptroller-General (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2015
Here's a throwback photo of president-elect, Gen. Buhari being decorated as a Major General back in the 70s.

http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/throwback-pic-of-buhari-when-he-was.html

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by OoduaVanguard: 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
Sai baba!

46 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by HURUCHI(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
Ummm hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by midolian(m): 12:04pm On May 06, 2015
Our SaviouR..The Gift from God

Sai Buhari

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by AhmedMustapha(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
Gone are those days
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by kasheemawo(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2015
Buhari my hero Tinubu my role model

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
Baba One Chance.... hm resemble kangaroogrin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2015
SAY BABA

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by kasheemawo(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2015
Buhari my hero Tinubu my role model grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Young03(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2015
Who is dat pls? Ain't seein it well
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
bros u go tire soon grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Balkan(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2015
BABAONECHANCE THAT JOINED THE ARMY WITH ONLY A LETTER OF
RECOMMENDATION NO CERTIFICATE

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:12pm On May 06, 2015
ALAGA IBILE #BABAHAFUSA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 06, 2015
adeekiti:
bros u go tire soon grin
In life, dere is always a diminishing return in everytin ya do
I just pray God gives me d Grace and will to always fight for justice
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

I can never be tired
Am a rugged soul

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
up nepa
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

In life, dere is always a diminishing return in everytin ya do
I just pray God gives me d Grace and will to always fight for justice
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

I can never be tired
Am a rugged soul
then u must be a robot sir cheesy

25 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Hottestdaniel(m): 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
yah
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 06, 2015
adeekiti:
then u must be a robot sir cheesy
Only exercising ma rite to free speech
Like ya from ekiti, fayose is a great and charismatic leader, had d opportuniy of meeting him once.
All he nids is ya support and understanding to take ya state to d next level

He's d role model for all nigerian youths to follow!
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by phlemzy: 12:23pm On May 06, 2015
^^^^ Oremumu stop hating. The transformation is a scam. Economy is not bouyant as claimed. NOI is now swallowing her lies about the economy. She claimed Nigeria is not broke,yet,N473 billion was borrowed recently to make payment for workers salaries and some other things.

19 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by iyatrustee(f): 12:33pm On May 06, 2015
Fat no dey hin body at all!

there is no much difference expect for his age

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by mensdept: 12:35pm On May 06, 2015
Coupist in the making

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Only exercising ma rite to free speech
Like ya from ekiti, fayose is a great and charismatic leader, had d opportuniy of meeting him once.
All he nids is ya support and understanding to take ya state to d next level

He's d role model for all nigerian youths to follow!
Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
fa ki Ni , forget me No dey fayose way at all

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 06, 2015
iyatrustee:
Fat no dey hin body at all!

there is no much difference expect for his age
mummy where u go since, aha what a happin , me ur pikin don vex o cry
Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 06, 2015
Do you ALL have to use the same term "throwback" to describe old pics? It's so irritating! Damn copycats. If you can't think of any other term, use an online dictionary. Dunderheads!

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by fritiyo: 2:30pm On May 06, 2015
He looks like a rat inside water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by baybeeboi: 3:20pm On May 06, 2015
#BabaOneChance

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by okooloyun1(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
Sai baba last chance

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
Peoples General!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by WisdomCanada(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
When he was a DICTATOR.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Buhari When He Was Decorated As A Major General. by popesam1(m): 3:21pm On May 06, 2015
Sai baba Sai buhari Sai APC Sai Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Speaks On Amaechi Tape / Peter Obi At The Presidential Election Petition Tribunal / FEC Meeting Holds In Aisha Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.