Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,602 members, 7,770,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:50 AM

How To Join Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Join Nollywood (27688 Views)

I Wants To Join Nollywood / Join Nollywood! / What Is The Direct Path To Follow Trying To Join Nollywood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Join Nollywood by DONGREG(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2009
I want to join other Nigerians in Nollywood but I do not know how. Can anyone give me the contact to any director or producer. I will prefer it sent to my box gregdonald_esq@yahoo.co.uk

1 Like

Re: How To Join Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 12:00am On Feb 06, 2009
Why dont you try Hollywood or Bollywood or Ghanawood?

Nollywood will ruin you! trust me!!

1 Like

Re: How To Join Nollywood by Dclique(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2009
hahaha, How u so sure?
Re: How To Join Nollywood by UNLEASHED(m): 4:39am On Feb 08, 2009
You have to start from somewhere, jumping to Nollywood just like that is like jumping from Kindergatten to SS2 and that is obvious failure. You start from-:

Allywood
Bollywood
Collywood
Dollywood
Eurywood
Furiouswood
Googlewood/Ghanawood
Hollywood
Idlewood

You see say Nollywood still far? So no be easy thing o!

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Nollywood by DONGREG(m): 4:37am On Feb 10, 2009
Nna eh UNLEASHED I no overatand you. Na help you dey give me so? I thought you give me a contact or tell me how to go about it. You will doing good to others who want to join the Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Nollywood by SisiJinx: 4:45am On Feb 10, 2009
There is a way to join Nollywood??!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

And here I thought all you gotta do was mistakenly walk into one of their shoots.

Wow! You learn new things everyday.

@ Topic
Dearest OP, you didn't see better wood join. . . na Nollywood?

Even Hansel and Gretel mama and papa sef will not drop their children in that kind wood.
Re: How To Join Nollywood by mohawkchic(f): 5:04am On Feb 10, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

And here I thought all you gotta do was mistakenly walk into one of their shoots.

@ Topic

Even Hansel and Gretel mama and papa sef will not drop their children in that kind wood.

~Hilarious!! kiss
Re: How To Join Nollywood by ekusman(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2009
The easiest and safiest way to join nollywood is by joining DE-STARS PLAY HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT.
Re: How To Join Nollywood by Shentz(f): 8:58pm On Jun 17, 2009
There's even a Ghanawood?? shocked
Re: How To Join Nollywood by MrCrackles(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2009
*Shentz*:

There's even a Ghanawood?? shocked

All type woods but mostly all of them are all type waste-woods!
Re: How To Join Nollywood by laddyagaga247: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2013
Dear Young and upcoming Stars,
We saw your comment in our
web concerning on how to become an actor or an actress.
we have a movie to
shoot presently,that will need new upcoming young stars.
You can get registered by contacting us immediately through the
contact
listed below GOLDEN STAR
PRODUCTION MAIL PORTAL:
Emailsadsmithuche01@gmail.com)
Tell:+2348146664547 all new applicants will be highly welcome.
We look forward to have you
with us.
Thanks.
Mr Larry
General Manager Dear Young and upcoming Stars,
we have a movie to
contact
listed below GOLDEN STAR
PRODUCTION MAIL PORTAL:
with us.
Thanks.
Mr Larry
General Manager
Dear Young and upcoming Stars,
we have a movie to
contact
listed below GOLDEN STAR
PRODUCTION MAIL PORTAL:
with us.
Thanks.
Mr Larry
General Manager
Re: How To Join Nollywood by yxizzy(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
DONGREG:
I want to join other Nigerians in Nollywood but I do not know how. Can anyone give me the contact to any director or producer. I will prefer it sent to my box gregdonald_esq@yahoo.co.uk

Sorry can't go to us mail now. Am a movie director. In nollywood, there are so many talented actors, I believe your breakthrough would be undergoing trainings to increase your experience and profile. Then go for auditions. Truthfully, nollywood nowadays work with contacts, like I hardly hold auditions, its strenuous rather I work with information and talents.

Register with Altimedia arts Academy to participate in the current free training, and gain a certificate. You will also participate in the film productions and earn a working contract. For acting jobs, join Icezy Int. media Agency on same site. They give acting jobs from various producers. I believe this information will be helpful.

Register for the free training www.Altimediaent.com/Aaa

Register with IMA www.altimediaent.com/moviea

1 Like

Re: How To Join Nollywood by tpiaobsession: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2016
SisiJinx:

@ Topic

this is wicked.
Re: How To Join Nollywood by tpiaobsession: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
Re: How To Join Nollywood by Nollywoodmovies: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello young stars out there!
We the monalisa chinda stars foundation are here for this year 2016 foundation program of helping the young inspired and talented upcoming actors and actress who are willing to act movies and be fully registered under the umbrella of this honorable production management.
monalisa chinda stars foundation gives you an opportunity so u can be a registered Nolly wood Actor/Actress, a registered Singer, and finally a model.

Contact us today in other to make your dream a reality.

For inquiry call, our help line is opened 24/7: +2348164618016.
Good luck and hope to have you there.

2 Likes

Re: How To Join Nollywood by ukreal: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
Nollywood talent hunt 2016/2017 Registration:
15th December 2016
Item details
City: LAGOS, STATE
Offer type: Offer
Contacts +2348154899626
Contact name NOLLYWOOD

E-mail (nigerianollywood263@gmail.com) Send a message Item description The Nigeria Nollywood in collaboration with Tchidi Chikere FILMS PRODUCTION here by announce to the general public on their sales of the 2016/2017 training form for YOUTHS within the age range of 16-29years for the categories below.

-ACTING
-DANCING
-MODELING
-MUSIC
-GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNING

Interested applicants are to get their forms at the head office of PRINCE FILM PRODUCTION at No.2-4 upper lane street Yaba, Lagos state
for 7500(SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY)Applicants who are not within lagos state can get their forms via online process with the help of the general manager of Tchidi Chikere production on +2348154899626.

Sales of forms commences from 24th November 2016-february 20th 2017
while training starts from January 2nd 2017-22nd march 2017.There will be free accommodation for the first 150 applicants to get the form and also a free 2months trip to London for the best 50 applicants after the training from the various categories above which will be sponsored by Tchidi Chikere film production.For equiries on purchase and submission of forms contact the general manager of prince production on +2348154899626

NOTE: The Feeding, Accommodation and Transportation will be taking
care by Nollywood.
NollyWood

Re: How To Join Nollywood by Christie171(f): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2016
Nollywoodmovies:
Hello young stars out there!
We the monalisa chinda stars foundation are here for this year 2016 foundation program of helping the young inspired and talented upcoming actors and actress who are willing to act movies and be fully registered under the umbrella of this honorable production management.
monalisa chinda stars foundation gives you an opportunity so u can be a registered Nolly wood Actor/Actress, a registered Singer, and finally a model.

Contact us today in other to make your dream a reality.

For inquiry call, our help line is opened 24/7: +2348164618016.
Good luck and hope to have you there.
Do you accept or work with children of 8years? I've just discovered acting talent in my daughter.... want her groomed in training pls..contact me
Re: How To Join Nollywood by Nollywoodng: 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2017
Are you looking for a way to join Nollywood Africa here we are now contact us:09051877303 or email us nollywood2017@yahoo.com
Re: How To Join Nollywood by popelawz: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
I wonna join nollywood oo...
Re: How To Join Nollywood by pinkp: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2017
DONGREG:

There is a Film audition to be held by Power Pace Mgt. to get Actors and Actresses film deals and contracts.

Interested people are to send their names and phone numbers to poweralive95@gmail.com

You can get movie deals from there
Re: How To Join Nollywood by pinkp: 2:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Christie171:
Do you accept or work with children of 8years? I've just discovered acting talent in my daughter.... want her groomed in training pls..contact me
You can sign her with Power Pace Mgt. to get film contracts without stress.

I heard they are auditioning people. Send names and phone number to poweralive95@gmail.com

I wish your daughter good luck!!!!
If she is talented as u stated, she should get accepted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / Mr. Oreo Iyanya Makes Acting Debut In Nollywood / 2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.