Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,720 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Is It Bad To Have A Car And No Money For Fuel ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is It Bad To Have A Car And No Money For Fuel ? (662 Views)

Name Of Your First Car And Your Experience With It? / Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Bad To Have A Car And No Money For Fuel ? by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 06, 2015
Nlanders is it that bad to have a car and no money to fuel it? I have a friend who has a car of over a million but he doesn’t have much right now to fuel the car. He either wait for friends or family to support him before he could move out the car for now.

Though in my hood, there thinking is very different, they say of what good is it to have a car and no money to fuel it? You ain’t better than someone who doesn’t have a car.

Are they really right? Need mature comments here.
Re: Is It Bad To Have A Car And No Money For Fuel ? by delishpot: 12:56pm On May 06, 2015
There is no right or wrong here. If times are tough for him now, it doesnt mean he should feel guilty for owning a car. I will only consider it bad if he denies his family financial care because he insists on flaunting his car.As long as he isnt lazy and depending on and only on benefactors to give him hand outs, then he is good to go.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad To Have A Car And No Money For Fuel ? by DaimlerBen(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2015
Is it bad to give birth without being able to feed, shelter, clothe and educate the baby?

(1) (Reply)

What If You Had All These All To Your Self Alone. / Do You Sell Auto Spare Parts / Gear Does Not Go Beyond Gear One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.