Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ghana Trip Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Trip Enquiries (801 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Trip Enquiries by chiamo(m): 1:21pm On May 06, 2015
I am billed to be in Tema, Ghana next week. I intend to go by air but with the current situation of Jet A1 in the aviation sector I am opting for ABC Transport.
Please I want to know these:
1. With my Glo line, will I be able to receive calls from Nigeria in Ghana free? Will it be cheaper to use the same line to make calls?
2. What will it cost me by taxi from Accra to Tema?
3. I will be staying in a Tema hotel and intends to be eating out, what is the average food cost?
4. Moving around Tema, what is the taxi fare?
4. I will be leaving Tema to Lome, Togo. What is the transport fare?

Please I need answers to the above inquiries. And any other useful information/s that will help me out.
Thanks.
Re: Ghana Trip Enquiries by delishpot: 1:38pm On May 06, 2015
Following........ Safe journey in advance sir.
Re: Ghana Trip Enquiries by hopeforcharles(m): 2:04pm On May 06, 2015
Please some one answer him, I am interested too
Re: Ghana Trip Enquiries by chiamo(m): 2:27pm On May 06, 2015
delishpot:
Following........ Safe journey in advance sir.
Thank you very much.

I am still awaiting responses.
Re: Ghana Trip Enquiries by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 06, 2015
chiamo:
I am billed to be in Tema, Ghana next week. I intend to go by air but with the current situation of Jet A1 in the aviation sector I am opting for ABC Transport.
Please I want to know these:
1. With my Glo line, will I be able to receive calls from Nigeria in Ghana free? Will it be cheaper to use the same line to make calls?
2. What will it cost me by taxi from Accra to Tema?
3. I will be staying in a Tema hotel and intends to be eating out, what is the average food cost?
4. Moving around Tema, what is the taxi fare?
4. I will be leaving Tema to Lome, Togo. What is the transport fare?

Please I need answers to the above inquiries. And any other useful information/s that will help me out.
Thanks.

All these jamb questions.

The taxi fare is relatively cheap for a short distance. Hotels and food depends on where you eat. a bit expensive in Accra main town but not like the exorbitant price you pay in Lagos.

Get an MTN line that should be cheaper and more reliable.
Re: Ghana Trip Enquiries by chiamo(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2015
Still awaiting responses please.

(1) (Reply)

Immigrant Visa / (graphic Photos) -terrible Accident On Akure Highway / This Africa Pictures Will Blow Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.