Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,447 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:31 PM

Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? (78368 Views)

Ladies, Before You Hand Over Your Breast To Any Man.. Do This! (see Photo) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
No, i wont. we will do that behind closed doors grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Okay! For now I dey 'nyak iba' junction close to that mama ijebu house wey you dey call me that day wink

Wetin u wear?
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Situation001(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2015
Donbabaj:

They use their teeth abi! mumu!
Yes they do.. village man undecided
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Ishilove: 9:24pm On May 06, 2015
UjSizzle:

grin
Nne what is the significance of throwing the wedding bouquet?

You'll like this article

http://thegartergirl.com/2009/07/10/weddin...

Do you watch GOT? Turns out that crazy period when the guests UnCloth the bride and groom to the bedroom is actual history.
Bouquet is supposed to bestwo goodluck for the catcher. Pshaw
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Aitee1: 9:28pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Wetin u wear?

Black and yellow...

Black and yellow...

Black and yellow... grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Black and yellow...

Black and yellow...

Black and yellow... grin

Can i identify you thru the colour of your underwear (the one that covers your "Jerusalem"wink?
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2015
Xiadnat:
shocked

It depends.
What exactly is he doing?
Exhibitionism?
Checking the colour of her panties cool
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by IDFWU(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Stay one place undecided
Wintch u dey everywhere grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Aitee1: 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Can i identify you thru the colour of your underwear (the one that covers your "Jerusalem"wink?

Simple! Na you buy am nah so it should be easy for you
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by SHOCK7(m): 9:40pm On May 06, 2015
okoji:
This is what he is removing. The wedding garter. Most grooms usually remove it without using their hands.
thanks 4 d knowledge!
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by CountDracula(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2015
dutchjongen:

Don't use such language again, learn how to communicate without throwing insults.
Ban me assshole!
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Simple! Na you buy am nah so it should be easy for you
Nope! Never buy am. But i don buy one keep for u. Come house come collect am.
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Aitee1: 9:47pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Nope! Never buy am. But i don buy one keep for u. Come house come collect am.

You still dey stay for that uncompleted building wey I meet you last
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

You still dey stay for that uncompleted building wey I meet you last

Lolz. If u come my grib, walai, u go curse all the boyfriends wey u ever get for being poor.
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Aitee1: 10:06pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

Lolz. If u come my grib, walai, u go curse all the boyfriends wey u ever get for being poor.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
U think say i dey lie?
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Aitee1: 10:28pm On May 06, 2015
RedBenson:

U think say i dey lie?

Yeah cos presently I'm boboless and even when I'll decide to he won't be poor...my God is alive! wink
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 06, 2015
Aitee1:

Yeah cos presently I'm boboless and even when I'll decide to he won't be poor...my God is alive! wink

How u go be boboless? Wetin happen to ur bobo? Oya come make i bobo u.
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by UjSizzle(f): 10:51pm On May 06, 2015
Ishilove:

Bouquet is supposed to bestow goodluck for the catcher. Pshaw
So is the garter.
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Expsbterror(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
okoji:
This is what he is removing. The wedding garter. Most grooms usually remove it without using their hands.

So y is he removing it?
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Expsbterror(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
okoji:
Its a simple wedding tradition. He is removing the garter which he will throw to the groomsmen or single men. Similar to the bride throwing wedding bouquet. Una bush for nairaland o, google is ur friend.

Brotherly, What does it implies?
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Solozzo(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2015
netmillionaires:

Abegi! Which illiteracy! Africans are suffering from inferiority complex. When we see anything introduced by the whites, we willingly accept it and criticize anyone who speak ill of it as been illiterates. Had it been it was introduced by our forefathers, we will say bush people and their stup1d traditions. We no dey try at all. We even do away with the tradition where d groom sleep with his wife on d wedding night and bring out d blood stained cloth to signal that his wife is a virgin just because oyinbo don teach us to dey bleep each other b4 marriage. We come dey adopt dis Garter nonsense. What leasson are we teaching the kids at the venue of the wedding. Garter ko. Agatha ni.

U are absolutely right. Colonial mentality! And some NL members call others bush for not knowing this garter culture. Does the white man know all our culture?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Perfecter4real(m): 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
Donbabaj:

They use their teeth abi! mumu!
you're the fool here(mumu) ofcos most men use their teeth its more romantic that way... wise up dude...watch Beyonce's best thing I've ever had video for a better understanding and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Bowaley17(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2015
BJ
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by sonofspada(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
Wetin dis kind play mean now undecided
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by adokgeneral: 11:39pm On May 06, 2015
Dis life is full of lot of thing dat u can immagine
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 12:02am On May 07, 2015
CountDracula:

Ban me assshole!
I will have you banned next time you use that kind of despicable language.
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by fightforchange1(f): 12:49am On May 07, 2015
Hell no.
Inappropriate to da max!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Goodnuel: 1:14am On May 07, 2015
lexy2014:
ok ooh. Hope d bridesmaids will b...if not am not coming
Yes but you won't be invited tongue
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Goodnuel: 1:19am On May 07, 2015
Gynacologist:
na mistake ooo ur papa drink beer gv u tat name...
my papa doesn't drink beer tongue
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Ishilove: 4:38am On May 07, 2015
UjSizzle:
So is the garter.
I don't believe in that shaitza. God knows I'm not doing a 'white' wedding grin
Re: Ladies! Will You Allow Your Man Do This On Your Wedding Day? by Truckpusher(m): 4:40am On May 07, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't believe in that shaitza. God knows I'm not doing a 'white' wedding grin
Nice clue, every man wants a low cost wife(wives) these days. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.