Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,794 members, 7,802,527 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root (81305 Views)

Tutorial: What Happens When You Unroot Your Android Phone / How To Use Finger Print Scanner On Android Device Using Camera / How To Unroot Any Android Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by passendi: 1:43pm On May 06, 2015
Please I need to know how to unroot my device. I rooted it with kingroot but now I want to unroot it. Any solution please.
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Joshkid(m): 2:22pm On May 06, 2015
passendi:
Please I need to know how to unroot my device. I rooted it with kingroot but now I want to unroot it. Any solution please.
Download SuperSU from playstore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by passendi: 6:17pm On May 06, 2015
I used kingroot to root my device. How can I unroot
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by bongolistik(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2015
passendi:
I used kingroot to root my device. How can I unroot
open the installed KingUser and click on the settings at the top, den u will see remove root option, jst click on it nd wait as ur phone gets unrooted.. Afta which u can reboot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by willian10: 1:00am On May 07, 2015
passendi:
sorry to ask, why did u want to unroot?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by passendi: 7:00am On May 07, 2015
I want to run an update
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by guyANDROID1: 7:47am On May 07, 2015
bongolistik:
open the installed KingUser and click on the settings at the top, den u will see remove root option, jst click on it nd wait as ur phone gets unrooted.. Afta which u can reboot

Na your answer be that. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by passendi: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by guyANDROID1: 11:59am On May 09, 2015
passendi:
Thanks
Have you upgrade it now?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by damatolnew: 3:52pm On May 09, 2015
passendi:
I want to run an update

Don't try that if u are using infinix hot
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by guyANDROID1: 10:07pm On May 09, 2015
damatolnew:

Don't try that if u are using infinix hot
Why do you advise him not to?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by passendi: 8:58am On May 10, 2015
I have done that successfully. Thanks
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by guyANDROID1: 8:02am On May 11, 2015
passendi:
I have done that successfully. Thanks

When you unroot and update, do you encounter any problem with your phone?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by CertifiedSamuel: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
To unroot your android phone rooted with kingroot, see:

http://www.techsng.com/2015/07/tutorial-unroot-android-phone-kingroot-app.html
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by pat077: 10:08pm On Aug 16, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:
To unroot your android phone rooted with kingroot, see:

http://www.techsng.com/2015/07/tutorial-unroot-android-phone-kingroot-app.html

is there any risk in updating after unrooting
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Godwin978(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
passendi:
bros how did you root it recently ? i wanted to root my tecno h5 when it got to 60% it encounter network erro(failed)help pls

1 Like

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by CertifiedSamuel: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2015
pat077:
is there any risk in updating after unrooting

Well, I updated infinix hot note after unrooting and it still got bricked.

Unbricking was easy though. If the update isn't worth it, I will advise not upgrading. At least for now.
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by kingflint(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Add me to WhatsApp group 08061630905
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Justiceotuya(m): 8:35am On Sep 17, 2015
CertifiedSamuel:

Well, I updated infinix hot note after unrooting and it still got bricked.

Unbricking was easy though. If the update isn't worth it, I will advise not upgrading. At least for now.
thats what happened to me. my phone is now hardbricked. how can it be solved. its no more turning on
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by bongolistik(m): 9:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Justiceotuya:

thats what happened to me. my phone is now hardbricked. how can it be solved. its no more turning on
was ur imei tweaked b4 u upgraded?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Justiceotuya(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2015
bongolistik:
was ur imei tweaked b4 u upgraded?
yes but i returned it back. by the way i have unbricked it usins the methods on this thread https://forum..com/thread-159.html but my imei is showing invalid
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by hovatek: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2015
Justiceotuya:
yes but i returned it back. by the way i have unbricked it usins the methods on this thread https://forum..com/thread-159.html but my imei is showing invalid

not a problem. fix that using

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAK1DL_L_eg
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by CertifiedSamuel: 7:23am On Sep 18, 2015
Justiceotuya:

Follow tutorials available on techsng.com and you should be good to go.
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Abduletudaye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2015
bongolistik:

I did exactly this on my hot2.

Also i used a root checker to know. See screen shot below...

1 Share

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2015
kingflint:
Add me to WhatsApp group 08061630905

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group -Youngzuko thanks
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by bolzyboy: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2015
Youngzuko:

Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08035175275-Youngzuko thanks

bolzyboy 07084114283 pls add me to the whatsapp group, thank you.
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by Abraham221: 7:26am On Dec 12, 2015
sorry guys pls I have a quick question..... I receive update via OTA on my infinix hot 2 but when I try to install it, on it starting to install gives it Error..... is it because my phone is rooted?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by CertifiedSamuel: 2:08am On Dec 20, 2015
Abraham221:
sorry guys pls I have a quick question..... I receive update via OTA on my infinix hot 2 but when I try to install it, on it starting to install gives it Error..... is it because my phone is rooted?

Yes. Perhaps! Unroot it and ur issue should be resolved.
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by purushottam1973(m): 4:15am On Apr 17, 2016
passendi:
Many guys like you are here to unroot their phone after rooting with Kingroot. You can do so easily as it is very simple step. Maybe you know there are already an option called remove kingroot in that app. just click on it and accept the note there. thats it. if you have not understood it correctly please read this guide which is about how to root and unroot android using kingroot.

1 Like

Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by cutieemerald: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
pls I rooted my phone wit kingroot bt I v deleted d app, how do I unroot it pls?
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by KennedyOkpara(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2017
passendi:
just download simply unroot apk
Re: How To Unroot Your Android Device Using King Root by yerya: 7:29am On May 15, 2017
You should try to use kinguser app I think that may help https://kinguserapp.com

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Awoof-how To Get 1gb For #200 On Airtel / Xiaomi Mi 6X Launches On April 27 With Dual Cameras, AI Features, And More / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.