Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,803 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] (51912 Views)

Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Misses A Job Opportunity because Of Her Trekking / Lady Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Is Back On The Mission (photos) / Finally GEJ Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by lalasticlala(m): 2:41pm On May 06, 2015
Oladele John Nihi, the staunch supporter of President Goodluck Jonathan who embarked on a trekking trip from Abuja to Otuoke, Bayelsa State, the hometown of the President to honour him as the hero of democracy, now has for company a pretty lady who decided to join him for the trip.
Using his Twitter handle to update the development, Nihi reported that the lady simply called Gloria, joined him at Abaji, a suburb of Abuja and vowed to go with him on the journey.

Apart from the lady, Nihi says he has been receiving great support, money, free food and accommodation by Nigerians as he goes from one village to the other and hopes to get more as he goes along.

http://pulse.ng/gist/two-is-a-company-man-trekking-to-otuoke-for-gej-gets-female-partner-id3730316.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by politricks: 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
Now this is funny.Anyway,

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by francizy(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2015
Oh boy

Now I envy him... smiley

Carry go my G.. And make sure you marry that fine lady! cheesy

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
Na wa ooo
Single boiz go soon start to dhe trek
So as to get free pvnny as price for trekking

I luv dis change, if na dis "change" apc dhe talk abt

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I pray and hope we won't regret voting out transformation

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by jamex93(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
lolx

so dem go trek together

I see

d gal don find husband

n at last she don see one

grin

18 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Uncleodi(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2015
Hian!

No be small thing oh!! Na for road him wan to the straff am, abi Goodluck go give them one room when they reach otuoke?

Well, in 9months time we will know if this change really worth it.

Trekking to my canoe en route otuoke.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2015
It's Trecking Season.....To consolidate the vogueness of trecking on my own part.. if the pepetrators of heartless Xenophobic attack on foreign nationals are arrested & prosecuted accordingly, I'll Treck From Awka To South Africa to postrate and congratulate President JACOB ZUMA..

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by francizy(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na wa ooo

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation

Muhehehehehehehehe, I don dey pack my bag ni oh! Am trekking with softysparky! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Davluck(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2015
Trekking with benefit grin Sh.it just got real... Na now boys go start to trek... Una never see anything.. *dusts trekkers*

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Emyogalanya: 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
Congrats when is the bell gonna start ringing make i no hear say one of una give the other belle o at least ur journey will be easier now. But be carefull of women o. They say women inspire us to great thing and then they prevent us from achieving them

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by politricks: 2:46pm On May 06, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Na wa ooo

Say no to "change"
We nid transformation
I never knew defeat could make someone lose his mind until i met you.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by MalcoImX: 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/gist/two-is-a-company-man-trekking-to-otuoke-for-gej-gets-female-partner-id3730316.html
And the girl is fine oo. But come oo, if he gets to the creeks how would he cross it?

6 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Ilekeh(f): 2:48pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmm nice.

Knacking makes the body stronger for hiking.

6 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Zaikon(m): 2:49pm On May 06, 2015
TREKKING ERA
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by leshluap(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
before 2015, trekking is synonymous with madness . then, seeing a mad man in Ibadan who had hitherto been in Ogbomoso is not always a big surprise. but things have changed, sane people now trekking to achieve 'selfish' aims and cheap popularity...anyway na situation cus am...... many are mad, few are roaming.

6 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
Okay
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Seaen(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2015
One for the Road.. grin..Kongi things covered

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by thefakestan: 2:52pm On May 06, 2015
Pple with evil mind.
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Omo, make me sef start trecking to Alausa weather I go see free companion. grin

10 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ki02020(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Dem go soon get baby partner

22 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 06, 2015
Heu!! Trekking don end o!! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by okooloyun1(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
Only God knows how many rounds of koboko the babe go chop before they reach Bayelsa. If you see them pls give them condom and water.

18 Likes

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by shammah1(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
Looking for cheap popularity. I'm against all these trekkers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2015
nawa o
Do these peeps have family? I am very sure my family(loved ones) won't allow me try such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by Oye50(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ozoigbondu: 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
He has found a bleeping partner next thing is marriage cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by SeverusSnape(m): 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
politricks:
Now this is funny.Anyway,
Mehn this ain't funny,I'm moved...She's really determined, I hope she makes it in life.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by ElFenomeno1: 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Jobless donut!

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by prelinctus: 2:55pm On May 06, 2015
Any woman that is willing to trek under the sun with you is wife material. Quote me.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by oladimejiX: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
correct

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by politricks: 2:56pm On May 06, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mehn this ain't funny,I'm moved...She's really determined, I hope she makes it in life.
My guy long time.

1 Like

Re: Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] by shammah1(m): 2:57pm On May 06, 2015
He's already married
francizy:
Oh boy

Now I envy him... smiley

Carry go my G.. And make sure you marry that fine lady! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Soldier Gives Children Gift At An IDP Camp / DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.