Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve (10809 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Departs Nigeria For Kenya (photos) / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now / Facebook Ranks Nigeria, Kenya Top In Africa As Mobile Active Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by musicwriter(m): 11:45am On May 08, 2015
Pavore9:

There is UBA, Gtbank and Ecobank here in Nairobi. l have sent money to Nigeria severally through UBA's Africash.

Ecobank, UBA are present in many other African countries. They could do that internally, if they're transferring to another country where they are present.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Joettti: 11:47am On May 08, 2015
Let them pay it in dollars na
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:50am On May 08, 2015
musicwriter:

Ecobank, UBA are present in many other African countries. They could do that internally, if they're transferring to another country where they are present.

l understand. He can get his money within an hour through the means l suggested to him it he decides.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by deprince316: 11:50am On May 08, 2015
Kenya offers Western union outbound services... tell them to send the money through that channel to you, then you walk into any Firstbank pick the money and go credit your account, it is less expensive for the amount in question

2 Likes

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:52am On May 08, 2015
musicwriter:

Yes, European banks can transfer to European banks, "if it's Euro transactions". If it's in $ it must pass through New York.

The world's economy is set up like the "prey and the predator". I'm actually currently writing a song called the pre and the predator. Problem is this type of song I write according to a friend seems intellectual and it's not what Nigerian want to hear. The consolation is Bob Marley's music was once considered same way and radio stations refused to play it. Surely, I will get there.

Well, there's a reason the US especially New York is known as the World's Financial Capital.

I don't see anything wrong with that. If most lenders could converge in New York and transactions are in the USD, I don't see anything wrong in the fund 'passing' through New York. Same with the Pounds and UK. If it were in Nigeria, it would have been same with Naira and Lagos.

Technically, these funds do not actually pass through New York or London or Lagos. These are correspondence banks and it is the Central Banks of the destination recipient that actually 'release' these funds. It is flexible in Europe because of the Euro currency.

Then again, can you explain what you mean by: The world's economy is set up like the "prey and the predator"?
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by legalwealth(m): 11:54am On May 08, 2015
ib22003:
i am affiliate with jumia kenya, Ksh 5530 was transfered to my account since april 28 2015 and i have not recieved, after complaining the affiliate manager at jumia kenya sent me the proof of payment. i took it to sterling bank(my bank) and i was told that they cant recieve kenyan shillings (ksh) that they can only recieve dollars, Pounds and Euro.

Please i need advice on what else i can do.

Ask if they can pay you with PayPal.If they can,then contact us via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 11:55am On May 08, 2015
Joettti:
Let them pay it in dollars na

That is about $60, by the time it goes through bank transfer he will ending up with far less.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:55am On May 08, 2015
Pavore9:

Over safe, Many Nigerians here in Kenya don't even bother to use banks to send money down money to Nigeria to avoid the bank charges of UBA, GTbank and Ecobank charges here in Nairobi, They use the means l highlighted earlier. Even to receive money from Nigeria we go the same route.

All the steps you highlighted in your earlier post just raises eyebrows and safety concerns.

I'll rather send money through Western Union, Money Gram or Dom - Dom transfer or still the Money Transfer agent of the banks. Its not about the charges that should bother anyone but the question of money don get wings
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 11:58am On May 08, 2015
Pavore9:

That is about $60, by the time it goes through bank transfer he will ending up with far less.

Lool.

That's really meagre na. Too small.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Nobody: 11:58am On May 08, 2015
musicwriter:
Africa is still in slavery. And it hurts my soul we have brainwashed elites walking around the world selling out Africa to better western economies.

@OP.
To transfer your money from Kenya to Nigeria the money have to pass through New York, or London, or Germany!, where those countries have to make a profits called bank charges.

Kenyan banks can't transfer directly from Kenyan shillings to Nigeria as someone said. You should've told them to pay you in $ or £ or €. But, you'll still need a corresponding Dom account in said currencies to be able to receive it in Nigeria.

Third world countries are in a new form of slavery called technological slavery. Details on my signature.

Thats our own fault, don't blame the west. If the Nigeria and Kenya Central bank agree to recognize each others currency for exchange in banks then we wont need to go through the dollar first.
For example South African Rand is recognized by Kenya Central bank and all banks can thus directly transact the currency.

In Kenya, M-PESA transaction servers used to be located in London and Germerny, so every transaction had to travel to a server in Germerny before coming back, but now all servers have been migrated to Kenya.

http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Safaricom-says-migration-of-M-Pesa-successful/-/539550/2690806/-/54s1ui/-/index.html

To add to that, IBM is developing the most powerful and secured supercomputer ever ( African scientist were also part of the team) to manage some of the global transactions and it will be hosted in Nairobi Kenya. So after its complete, some of the worlds transactions will have to come through Africa. So we are not that colonised

IBM Develops $2.5bn Super Computer For Kenya
January 15, 2015

AFRICANGLOBE– Kenya’s eCommerce ecosystem is set to see greater efficiencies as IBM has launched what it has dubbed the ‘most powerful and secure system ever built.’
The z13 mainframe is an impressive demonstration of human ingenuity, technological advancement, and the monumental cost in terms of time and money – five years and a whopping $2.5 billion. Constructed with the burgeoning Kenyan mobile economy in mind, this super computer is the first system able to process 2.5 billion transactions per day. To say that this is extraordinary is an understatement considering that Kenya’s total transactions in the whole of 2014 amounted to 825 million raking in Sh2 trillion ($21.9 billion), a mere 33 percent of what the new super computer can do in a day. “In addition to real-time encryption, the mainframe delivers analytics to help meet the expectations of consumers for speed and safety for trillions of transactions in the mobile economy,” said IBM in a statement at the launch of the system, the development of which involved 60 clients and included 500 patents including cryptographic encryption technologies. Customers have become notoriously demanding as they see more and more of the potentials embedded in recent technological advancements. The expectation now is that mobile applications be super-fast and seamless, and this is without regard or appreciation to the back end processes that drive their requests. It is trends like these that justify the investments and efforts that go into producing technological wonders like the z13. Experts believe mobile transactions will continue to leapfrog, possibly hitting the 40 trillion transactions per day mark by 2025. “Every time a consumer makes a purchase or hits refresh on a smart phone, it can create a cascade of events on the back end of the computing environment. The z13 is designed to handle billions of transactions for the mobile economy. Only the IBM mainframe can put the power of the world’s most secure
datacenters in the palm of your hand,” said Tom Rosamilia, senior vice president, IBM Systems. According to IBM, the z13 features the world’s fastest microprocessor which is 2 times faster than the most common server processors and contains 300 percent more memory storage. As a result, the z13 transaction engine is able to analyze transactions in real time and prevent fraud as it is occurring, thus alerting and allowing financial institutions to halt the transaction before the deed is done. The z13 leverages the cloud architecture which has become something of a legend because of its ability to scale and reliably handle multiple workloads in a secure fashion. In a scale-out model, it is capable of running up to 8,000 virtual servers – more than 50 virtual servers per core, helping to lower software, energy and facilities costs. Such super computers will soon be in high demand as the rest of Africa is sure to pick up on the digital race.

http://www.africanglobe.net/business/ibm-develops-2-5bn-super-computer-kenya/

Africa is still rising

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 12:07pm On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool.

That's really meagre na. Too small.

E no even reach the $60 sef, between $56 and $58. lt is much at least in the context that it can pay for my electricity for the next 7months here in Nairobi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by musicwriter(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2015
@denisfidha.
It's not about internet servers. It's about a business interest/world order that control not only other nations but also their own people. Something like what the US people call the 1 Percenter's but difference is this's operating on world scale. A late US official once called it the military industrial complex, only that this's on a world scale. Don't worry, you may not understand.

However, if Kenyan central bank and South Africa have such a pact, that's a welcomed development.

Read:

The Capitalist Network That Control The World's Economy http://www.africason.com/2015/05/the-capitalist-network-that-control.html

Looting Africa; Africa is Robbed Naked http://www.africason.com/2015/05/looting-africa-africa-is-robbed-naked.html
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Obynolee(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2015
ib22003:
i am affiliate with jumia kenya, Ksh 5530 was transfered to my account since april 28 2015 and i have not recieved, after complaining the affiliate manager at jumia kenya sent me the proof of payment. i took it to sterling bank(my bank) and i was told that they cant recieve kenyan shillings (ksh) that they can only recieve dollars, Pounds and Euro.

Very simple,tell them to convert it in USD
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 1:34pm On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Ask your bank to give you the equivalent of the funds in naira. They should be able to since they've acknowledged receipt of the funds.

Or Ask your Kenyan contact to request for a reparation of fund then send again using an In-bound/Out-bound money vendor like Western Union or Money Gram. When they do, you'll get paid in naira even if the fund was sent in the Kenyan currency.

Alternatively, if you do have a domiciliary account, you can asked that the funds be directly sent in US dollars to your account.

The authorities are really stringent with inwards and outwards money transfers.

i have been trying to contact the affiliate manager of jumia kenya so he can confirm with his bank, i was told at sterling bank that they have not recieved the funds even if its in ksh. he has been giving me attitude, he has not been replying my mails. i sent him a text and he replied that i should stop bugging him about my payment, and that he will deactivate my affiliate account. Imagine a representative of an organization telling an affiliate to stop buging him na wa o.i don suffer.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 1:38pm On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

Ask your bank to give you the equivalent of the funds in naira. They should be able to since they've acknowledged receipt of the funds.

Or Ask your Kenyan contact to request for a reparation of fund then send again using an In-bound/Out-bound money vendor like Western Union or Money Gram. When they do, you'll get paid in naira even if the fund was sent in the Kenyan currency.

Alternatively, if you do have a domiciliary account, you can asked that the funds be directly sent in US dollars to your account.

The authorities are really stringent with inwards and outwards money transfers.

Sterling has confirmed that there are no funds with them.
i have been trying to contact the affiliate manager of jumia kenya so he can confirm with his bank, i was told at sterling bank that they have not recieved the funds even if its in ksh. he has been giving me attitude, he has not been replying my mails. i sent him a text and he replied that i should stop bugging him about my payment, and that he will deactivate my affiliate account. Imagine a representative of an organization telling an affiliate to stop buging him na wa o.i don suffer.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 2:38pm On May 08, 2015
ib22003:

Sterling has confirmed that there are no funds with them.

That one don enter one chance. How you come go do that kine deal sef?

See the guy threatening to deactivate your account? Well that implies poor quality service and I smell something fishy. Report him nau. Am sure Jumia will take good care of him.

See if you can contact someone over there to verify his claim.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 3:41pm On May 08, 2015
kaboninc:

That one don enter one chance. How you come go do that kine deal sef?

See the guy threatening to deactivate your account? Well that implies poor quality service and I smell something fishy. Report him nau. Am sure Jumia will take good care of him.

See if you can contact someone over there to verify his claim.

i contacted the head of marketing and MD through linkedin.

The head of marketing replied me and she seems to be a better person, it seems also that she has spoken to the guy because he now wants to listen. she told me that she could make the arrangement for me to receive my commision via paypal. the guy said he has reconfirmed and that i should present my proof of payment to the bank. My bank would then present it to their bank to resolve the issue. But as usual Sterling Bank is not intrested in helping at all.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by kaboninc(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2015
ib22003:

i contacted the head of marketing and MD through linkedin.

The head of marketing replied me and she seems to be a better person, it seems also that she has spoken to the guy because he now wants to listen. she told me that she could make the arrangement for me to receive my commision via paypal. the guy said he has reconfirmed and that i should present my proof of payment to the bank. My bank would then present it to their bank to resolve the issue. But as usual Sterling Bank is not intrested in helping at all.

It is not about Sterling Bank. Banks just have procedures. Please accept for your payment to be made via PayPal. That's faster, safer and more secured.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Nobody: 12:39am On May 09, 2015
tell your bank to refund the money. and tell the affiliate manager to sendyour money with UBA africash.

ib22003:

Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 09, 2015
You should have used UBA since it is also located in Kenya.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 10:30am On May 11, 2015
Jumia Kenya confirms that the payment has been sent, sterling Bank says no payment has recieved, i would go to the bank again today.but as long as other payments would be paid through paypal am okay.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by saleskara: 3:50pm On May 11, 2015
ib22003:

We are the best Online store in Nigeria that pay Affiliate their commission/money without any stress for you to cash your money via your bank account. Promote our products on your website or blog and earn a commission with EVERY order placed from your link.
Benefits
1.Free to join.
2. Earn 1-10% commissions on sales.
3. Regular promotions.
4. Full support from our team.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE --->http://www.kara.com.ng/affiliate
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 4:12pm On May 11, 2015
ib22003:
Jumia Kenya confirms that the payment has been sent, sterling Bank says no payment has recieved, i would go to the bank again today.but as long as other payments would be paid through paypal am okay.

Who is paying for the transfer charges?
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 2:46am On May 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Who is paying for the transfer charges?
i wont know to the transfer finally comes through
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 7:23am On May 12, 2015
ib22003:
i wont know to the transfer finally comes through

l fear it would be you! You will be very lucky to get up to N11,000 after the transfer. Start now to make a better arrangement for receiving subsequent earnings as you need not go through the stress you went through.
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 8:38am On May 12, 2015
Pavore9:

l fear it would be you! You will be very lucky to get up to N11,000 after the transfer. Start now to make a better arrangement for receiving subsequent earnings as you need not go through the stress you went through.

We have agreed on paypal
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 7:56pm On May 16, 2015
ib22003:

Direct me to your website, l want to buy something online from Jumia kenya next week so that you can get something from the transaction,
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by ib22003(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2015
Pavore9:

Direct me to your website, l want to buy something online from Jumia kenya next week so that you can get something from the transaction,
Thanks Boss,but i dont use a website for my affiliate marketing most, and it seems thats a breach of contract also.
You can check out our classified website for nigeria only though. www.buyamnow.com
Re: Affiliate Funds Transfered From Kenya But Nigeria Bank Saying The Cant Recieve by Pavore9: 1:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
ib22003:

Do you still get your affiliate earnings from Jumia Kenya?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lists Of Exam Expo Site / Top 5 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Started Blogging / Working Offline With Google's Chrome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.