Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD (52098 Views)

Make $500/week With PPD / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 10:57pm On May 18, 2015
G12:

powerful bait! I must upload a vid in this niche 2day.

Thanks OP for your time and consistency.

OP, please, I have a little issue. I can't get past the phone verification stage on Clean/Files. After inputing my digits the text does not come. Please, how do I pass this stage?

Still awaiting approval from Pure/bits. Meanwhile, Share/cash is up and running, have uploaded a random file, did a vid and uploaded to youtube, getting visitors but no download. But that's not actually my aim but to familiarize myself with the system.

I think I now understand the basics.

Kudos to the OP and everyone contributing to this thread. You're all awesome.

I'll add my own little contribution on how to increase youtube views and keywords researxh manually for those who don't want to use softwares.

Make sure all the fields are filled with the correct details..then try again. Or u may pick another form of verification instead
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:16pm On May 18, 2015
bosunjohns:

Queensss
What's the difference BTW CPA and PPD?
Is cleanfiles a CPA or PPD site?

CPA means Cost per action
PPD means Pay per download.
CPA is an encompassing word for all forms of action needed to be taken before an offer converts including PPD.
What we are doing here is handling PPD as the singular action we need to get conversions from and make money.
You can also make money from other forms of action needed to be done for conversions such as, email submit, zip submit,pin submit etc.
You make money when anybody(from your target audience) take action on your offer. And to do that you will need a CPA network to work with. Some CPA networks generally have PPD offers too(though in their case you don't need to upload any file; just promote the offer and get downloads).

Cleanfiles is a PPD network. Due to the fact that PPD has been able to stand on its own too. But can still be classed as a CPA network as its all about Cost(pay) Per Action(download) only that they have narrowed their focus to just downloads
You do understand?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:25pm On May 18, 2015
Hotfella:

Hello Queensss, thanks for all the super positive info you have been giving out here to everyone plus all the other contributors to this thread, some others with this kind of knowledge would have tried to sell it instead of helping others with it. You guys are trying, please keep it up.

I am interested in knowing exactly how to use strip tease videos to send traffic to simple email submits/zip offers in CPA. Please can you shed more light on this? Will the link in the video description lead to a landing page where the person is asked to enter his details in order to download the video or is the person going to be sent directly to the offer using a shortened link? Kindly expantiate. Thanks!

Nothing really to expantiate you already got it.
If you are doing email or zip submits,or even pins;
Put your aff link for the offer you promoting in the describtion box. That's all.
If you are promoting for downloads, do thesame. It may be right you don't post the exact afflink for the offer so ppl don't suspect or even know its an affiliate ish.
So use link shorteners like tinyurl,ow.ly,ad.fly to shrink/shorten your link..
I hope I answered your qst, come out more clearer if it seem I did not
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 11:39pm On May 18, 2015
@Queensss Can i upload d Adult and game hacks Vids using one YouTube channel?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 11:54pm On May 18, 2015
Forum Traffic.

Getting traffic from forums have been one of the most used sources of free traffic for some(long)time now. This traffic can be driven just to anything at all..
To me I'd call forum traffic natural.

It use to be and I still think is one of the leading ways for free traffic. And using forums some bit of targeting can be possible like in paid traffic.

What I want you guys to ponder upon before we move ahead is this:

The simple sense here is to situate a particular gathering where you have people discusing about different things.

Join them.

Introduce yourself.

Discuss with them.

Make contributions to discussions.

Try to provide ernest solutions to their problems if you can.
Give yourself some space. I mean be patient a little.

Then bring your offer on board.
Get actions, Get leads- make money.
As simple as that.

Now I know somebody who is smart enough should be able to understand what I'm trying to say with the words I just typed aboved. Do you already understand before I begin explaining?

That is just the hint.
I just thought I should stop by & drop something for you guys, not really disposed to update tonight.. Complete updates coming Tommorow.

good night everybody

See you guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 18, 2015
conquistadores:
@Queensss, dis thread is nw gettin difficult than i thought. Ur easy 2 follow xplanations are nw rare, all i see nw is abt downloadin 1 software or anoda. Confused nw.
My worst worry is knowin i can only promote vids i make and can't promote dat of som1 else. Seems there's notin in here 4 those who are not computer xperts

Felt like you at one point on reading one of Intellab's contributions but by the time i settled down to read it again, i could say the info was understood.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 18, 2015
G12:
Kudos everyone. Been following silently! cool

OP, please come and give big uncle a big hug for this awesome opportunity you created. kiss

hmmm! See better information wen dey people head since.

My brother, you see as God take butter my bread for here o. smiley
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by morgang(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2015
Hi queness,

Good day dear, I intend to open an account with sharecash, about to upload some files which has to do with educational stuffs... The file is actually limited to all Nigerian prospective undergraduate students. Having such niche which is limited to Nigeria, upon downloads from within, I guess that will affect my earnings, with probably very low income right?

subsequently tho, I intend to have a niche that could b recognize both locally and internationally. But for now, hope my local niche(educational stuffs) won't affect my earnings in slow pace?

Thanks.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Eberex(m): 10:04am On May 19, 2015
Queensss:
Follow these steps to play cool and make money from Adult traffic..
Way1

1. Search for the "Strip tease video" you want to use from any of these video search engine sites. Youtube,dailymotion,vimeo,tubidy..
2. Download the video to your system(I believe we can still remember how to download). After that what you will do is use your video editor

3.a[b]. Cut the explicit part out.(Normally the video gets more revealing towards the end)[/b]
.b. Upload the first part to your PPD network(first few seconds in the beginning of the video) where the stripper still making dolly moves.
Should be very short
4. Re upload the cut strip tease video or original to youtube through your channel.
5. Put your downloadlink in the describtion box telling your viewers to "click that link to download"video or full video.
6. That's it. Get views Get comments & u set.

Things to take note of;
Try to see that the video you using is not too direct, there should be a little gap from when the stripper starts making naughty moves to when she actually start ripping off.(This is where you will cut the video)
When ppl watch to that extent , they will want to download full video.
The important thing is getting leads,remember the videO is the bait. You know the function of a bait when trying to catch a fish! Exactly, see to it that your video has those effects

Way2.

It is not a must u upload an adult content to your PPD network if you don't want to. Sometimes I play null. I just use the adult stuff as a bait. I just do whatever I want to. What am I actually trying to say?
What I mean is sometimes the file to be downloaded through the download link in my describtion box does not concern or have anything to do with an Adult content..lol
Do you understand that?
I just use the video as a bait and get sweet conversions.. Cruel of me? Not at all. Use what will really get ppl attention to get them doing what you want. That's why its a trick.

See,lemme tell ya,this's a trick many ppl out there won't want you to know.
It works like magic.
I do this not only for downloads but CPA sign ups,"email submits/zip offers"(which requires the user to submit some particular info & when done- u get a lead) All you have to do is make sure you don't go outside the box..
So that's it guys, Be smart,choose which best suits you.

HINT- do well to upload your videos on not just youtube only but other video sites mentioned- when you upload more videos on many sites all from your channel with your download link inscribed,then you have laid a solid foundation which thousands of leads and conversions will be built on..
So, I think we have covered everything on youtube Traffic.
Anybody got Questions ?

Forum Traffic Coming up

I have downloaded the video editor and i have also saved a youtube video. Now my major problem is ''how do i cut the explicit part off''? can you guide me on how to use the video converter to ''cut''?

Then how do i upload it bck to youtube through my own channel?

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 11:52am On May 19, 2015
Sincere4u:

My brother, you see as God take butter my bread for here o. smiley

Omo, flex o before some badt guys begin package the info for here begin sell o. No dulling at all
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by G12(m): 12:15pm On May 19, 2015
Queensss:

Make sure all the fields are filled with the correct details..then try again. Or u may pick another form of verification instead

Thanks Mon Cheri, would look into it again
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by styles2009: 1:07pm On May 19, 2015
Eberex:

I have downloaded the video editor and i have also saved a youtube video. Now my major problem is ''how do i cut the explicit part off''? can you guide me on how to use the video converter to ''cut''?

Guy please go to YouTube and type your requirement there and you'll get a tutorial for cutting.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2015
If i have a blog, Can i direct traffic to it the same way i would do to my account on cleanfiles?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2015
You can get game videos"new release"(which is what people are actually searching for) from these sites
Gametrailers/com
IGN/com
The are leading Gaming sites that covers everything concerining gaming.. Visit any of them or all, register(so u can get access to the download feature) then download games videos especially trending ones.. Go back to your youtube account(Remember what he said,your youtube account name/channel should be in line with the nichewink
Upload it, get a couple of views,likes and comments and just forget the rest.
cc: queensss

Is it just uploading the video? What if you don't have the particular game you are uploading the video for available for download in your account?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2015
Eberex:

I can guide you on this if you were using Total Video Converter.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2015
Eberex:

if you're using camtasia,wen u open d app,click on import media, locate Wat u want to edit, den right click on it, in d popuo menu select add to timeline,you'll c d video on camtasia timeline den,u can cut from the timeline.try it n get back.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by samuelson06(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2015
Eberex:
If i have a blog, Can i direct traffic to it the same way i would do to my account on cleanfiles?

Traffic is traffic. Same method works. But don't use strip tease video to drive people to your site only for them to come there and not find even one adult content to watch. Boys won't be happy at all.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 11:16pm On May 19, 2015
Tried uploading some videos on my purebits severally,but it's not saving after d upload,anyone experiencing same issues?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 2:24am On May 20, 2015
Please just to be sure. The URL of the files i uploaded to my PPD account, is it the link i do have to work with in driving traffic.
For instance on right clicking on the video and clicking on "get info", i found this:
URL http://filesmy.com/file/05N78_.
I assume that is the link i'll work with right?. Queensss mentioned this earlier in this class but i just wanna be sure i'm not mistaken since i couldn't retrace where she wrote on it.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by emmanuelsone: 7:18am On May 20, 2015
Pls dudes, I'm encountering a problem wit sha/r/eca/sh dt my IP address has been banned after signing up.. What's up
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 8:19am On May 20, 2015
Wooh Great to be here, love the process here
have been doing some research on CPA and good i found this thread early enough.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 8:20am On May 20, 2015
emmanuelsone:
Pls dudes, I'm encountering a problem wit sha/r/eca/sh dt my IP address has been banned after signing up.. What's up

Use another browser. had same issue with my regular browser (chrome). but i downloaded mozilla portable and it went through
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 9:02am On May 20, 2015
thanks for this files. please how do i go about the proxies for the utube bot
telim:
A Must have IM tools for cpa and ppd

The tools provided in http://www.mediafire.com/download/aqdbi0we1hr4d36/traffic_generating_tools_for_IM.rar are essenetial tools in internet marketing, use the tools to increase your facebook group traffics on auto pilot, scrape youtube keyword from your competitors and push your youtube videos to 301 views within 5 seconds. The provided tools are

1. Auto Facebook 2015 unlimited version
Watch the video tutorial included in auto facebook folder for a better understanding.

2. YouTube keyword/tags scraper (multi-threaded)
This is a little tool that takes a keyword from your source keyword list and searches YouTube with it.
It then extracts all unique keywords from the first page of videos and gets you a lot of keyword ideas.
Or it can simple just do one video url. Just Copy your competitors keyword provided by youtube keyword scraper and used it for your videos for faster youtube video ranking.
Requires .net 4.0 or above for installation or download .net 4.5.2 from http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/2/1/E21644B5-2DF2-47C2-91BD-63C560427900/NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe

3. YouTube Bot
youtube bot pushes your video up to 301 views within 5seconds with a good network connection. Works just fine with unlisted method and mass ranking on YT.
Rar extractor is required to extract the the tool in the archive
download winrar for 32bit system from http://fs32.filehippo.com/8600/162a95bfbe094277b17f087a02cec9b4/wrar521.exe
download winrar for 64bit system from http://fs32.filehippo.com/8600/243e419d35b440d0a391b237f71d999f/winrar-x64-521.exe

Virus total link for the tools https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/9750fb9a1e3ccb3be9930ed557d16769134e991ca380c9988f76ccc5d5bdcda9/analysis/1431896383/

Best of luck......
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Globaby01: 10:17am On May 20, 2015
emmanuelsone:
it happened to me too, but i used operamini to open mine
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2015
also i notice one can reupload youtube videos with 'creative common' right, without bn flagged. because dat right is giuing by d original author, any one can use it and most videos hav cc. to get them, either u search youtube, den use d filter and d creative common link. then u can use youtube 'video editor" click on cc and use ur keywords and search d video. add to timeline, trim if u want, and the add a text for viewer to click a screen.

note: dis youtub method works well for ppd, cpa and affilliate marketing.

Question: Please How Do I Get PROXIES 4 d Youtube Bots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by jworos(m): 12:46pm On May 20, 2015
wisehouse:
also i notice one can reupload youtube videos with 'creative common' right, without bn flagged. because dat right is giuing by d original author, any one can use it and most videos hav cc. to get them, either u search youtube, den use d filter and d creative common link. then u can use youtube 'video editor" click on cc and use ur keywords and search d video. add to timeline, trim if u want, and the add a text for viewer to click a screen.

note: dis youtub method works well for ppd, cpa and affilliate marketing.

Question: Please How Do I Get PROXIES 4 d Youtube Bots
u can use any proxy, to get a proxy u can go to hidemyassdotcom go to d proxy tab, there you'll c lots of proxies to select from.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 20, 2015
Hello OP. You are doing a good job. Pleasd how do I get paid? Paypal only?
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 2:02pm On May 20, 2015
Hello Guys, This week has been a busy one for me.
Gon find time to update later on.. Hope you guys are doing pass just getting set?
See you guys
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 2:06pm On May 20, 2015
berra:
Hello OP. You are doing a good job. Pleasd how do I get paid? Paypal only?

nah, IT DEPENDS on your network. but generally all networks have more than 3 payment options. Paypal,Check,wire transfer etc.
Payment wont be a problem,make the money first.
But if you wish to have this ascertained then log in to your account and click on payments and you can see and select
your preferable payments option.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Eberex(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2015
But seriously this sound very easy on paper compared to practicing it. I have a problem finding the right niche to start with.
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by wisehouse(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2015
jworos:
u can use any proxy, to get a proxy u can go to hidemyassdotcom go to d proxy tab, there you'll c lots of proxies to select from.
thanks
Re: How To Make A Huge Success Online With PPD by Queensss(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2015
AlRight talking about forunms let's continue from where we stopped.

In my previous update I had given you guys a brief one on how stuff works generally using Forums as a source of traffic..

Online discussion Boards or Forums as they are popularly called are places(online sites) where people come to discuss interests, share ideas,make opinions,seek solutions,meet new friends and even catch fun Online.. These sites gather lots of traffic as members join daily. Though a major of the traffic for any forum consistently comes from a particular location(as per say the country) where the forum is located..
To be a member of any of these forums you have to register on the site and you will have your access to the site/forum as a member.

Now moving to the key factor, How do we promote our offers/campaigns/files on forums for maximum traffic.
Simple.
First, did you take some time to study through the first update about this paritcular traffic method?
Alright Go through it again..
That is how it works.
Those are the steps we will follow.

First you should know what the gathering is about(the forum).
Some forums are niche orientated. Hope you understand what I mean?
That is some forums can be basicly all about a particulaer niche(like gaming niche,weightloss,freebies etc)
Some are General discussion boards with different sections/categories that covers many subjects for discussion(e.g Nairaland)

Do you understand this?
Now after being able to identify this, the next thing is to consider is the location. Like I have said
'a particular forum will be getting more traffic from the country where it is situated' so you have to consider the major(country) traffic source of the forum; you should know the reaason for this by now.

After that, check out the forum stats,registered members, number of posts, and year of inception. Understand that this factors has a huge role to play as to determine effectiveness of your conversion rate.. How?
A forum with members in millions can't be compared in traffic status with that with members in just a few thousands..the traffic is mass. Although what may really matter is the niche catchment; do you have a larger audience for your niche in the forums with not too much members! Then go for it too. Infact you aint settling at one or two forums.. If you want to make a blow with getting traffic from forums you need to join as many forums as possible..but being conscious that you in the right place is why you have to put all this into consideration

Next point of Action.

Knowing the forums to join!

As had been earlier said,
Since our main countries of focus are teir one countries,you should focus on forums with major traffic from these countries.
Why are the teir one countries our main countries of focus?
Because these are the countries that got the best pay. Pay for a single Download/lead from this countries begins from $1 upward so you can be certain that 100downloads( or leads for whichever action you promoting for) will earn you $100 & same thing for 1000 @ $1000.
Advertisers want their leads to come from these countries & even you too wouldn't want to be left behind going for lesser pays. Infact even amongst the teir one countries there are countries that got higher pays than the others.
Yea, although it depends on the offer too. So in essence,what am I tryn say here! When it comes to CPA, look out for countries as US,UK,FR,CAN,AU,DE,IR,GER,NZ etc.
Teir one countries with good payout,target your traffic,get the leads & make the money.

After this, Next thing to consider is your offer: do you gat the right offer to present to the right audience or the right offer to the wrong audience or the wrong offer to the right audience even.
What am I trying to say here!
Always try to survey the situation of the forum, what is actually hot in there- take note of it. Is it general discussion forum or categorically focusd,whichever it is still fine just know the offer that will suit in for you to get leads.
Then go get your offer and come back .
Doing this you ensure you are being targeted(this is what I said earlier)

Alright, this is the first part of the forum traffic presentation. I believe your understand now Is not just basic but deep.
We left with two parts;
-Forum Prescence/activities
-How to make posts/create topics about what you promoting.

Next update(part two)coming up later in the day
See you guys

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.