Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? (2024 Views)

I Said I Needed A Serious Relationship With A Man, See What I Found! / TO THE SINGLES: Which Would You Prefer, A Public Or Private Relationship? / Discuss Your Relationshp Issues Here With Mature Minds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 06, 2015
I hear a lot of people, guys especially talk about their private relationship with their friends.
Some even cross the lines to discuss about their sexual life.
Married couples are not left out too, this is synonymous with the ladies as they confide in their friends, they let loose of their mouth as a loosed tap and describe how good or bad their husbands are in bed.
Now the questions are, is it adviseable to discuss about your private relationship with your friends?
What are the advantages and disadvantages?
And should it be encouraged or discouraged?

Your comments are welcome......
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by falconey(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2015
yeah ofcourse, if you can't discuss it with friends who will you discuss it with?

Although their advice can be influential.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by MRBrownJ: 4:45pm On May 06, 2015
each and everyone of us have close friend, best buddies etc with whom we discuss not only r/ship but EVERYTHING.... there is nothing wrong in the act as these close friends are not only friends but also our personal advisors/counsellors/psychologists etc

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by pTomz(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2015
depends on d type u tell it to

or else u myt mistakenly share it to a general journalist who can expan ur tale

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 06, 2015
What happens between you and your partner should stay between the both of you.

It's only in serious disputes/issues that you can entertain a third party.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 06, 2015
There's nothing bad in discussing your relationship problems with friends when you're in need of advice and help, but one has to be careful the kind of friends you tell cuz the kind of friends you seek advice from matters a lot..

You could be back stabbed, betrayed and crossed..

Ask for advice with sense and from the right people

EricRichie

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by agarawu23(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2015
No

Everything between you and your partner should be a secret no third party.

some silly guys will bleep and tell the whole story to their friends, that's childish.undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2015
I don't discuss my private issues with a 3rd party.

It's very _stupid to do so.

There's a reason why it's called "private".
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 06, 2015
dat is a NO NO for me.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 06, 2015
Much like broadcasting your private life, am against it angry
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by eddysernal(m): 5:06pm On May 06, 2015
see ?s

yes it is advisable
just like tellling your frnd you slept with his/her boyfriend or girlfriend. how does that work out. you tell me. nonsense
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 06, 2015
eddysernal:
see ?s

yes it is advisable
just like tellling your frnd you slept with his/her boyfriend or girlfriend. how does that work out. you tell me. nonsense
Bros... Abeg no vex ooo
How work 2day? Judging by ur comment, its obvious work must have been too straineous for ur liking grin
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 06, 2015
missclasssy:
What happens between you and your partner should stay between the both of you.

It's only in serious disputes/issues that you can entertain a third party.
So, u're practically not in support of washing out one's relationship linens outside?
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by temitemi1(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2015
Nope!
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
So, u're practically not in support of washing out one's relationship linens outside?

Totally not in support of it.

Just like the title of your topic implied, it's private and should be kept private.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by MzzTega(f): 5:51pm On May 06, 2015
Nop. I can't!
What if a problem ensue between you and your friend, the supposed secret will now be public. NO NO NO.

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by funlord(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2015
lipsrsealed silence is GOLDEN in relation 2 matters of the heart!

1 Like

Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by komzyb(f): 5:59pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
No

Everything between you and your partner should be a secret no third party.

some silly guys will bleep and tell the whole story to their friends, that's childish.undecided
uncle so u don't do that?
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by agarawu23(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2015
komzyb:
uncle so u don't do that?
never ever!!!
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by komzyb(f): 6:27pm On May 06, 2015
agarawu23:
never ever!!!
i believe u sir
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by agarawu23(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2015
komzyb:
i believe u sir
cool
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by eddysernal(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2015
Godvilla:
Bros... Abeg no vex ooo
How work 2day? Judging by ur comment, its obvious work must have been too straineous for ur liking grin

oh!! not really
just broke up with my babe.
hmmn i guess datz too private 2 discuss with yer or on NL. miss her tho
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by MRBrownJ: 7:35pm On May 06, 2015
sometimes to talk so that you let steam/worries etc out is very good, and also needed. some people will be stubborn with their women but when their tight buddy let them see the light, they relax and accept their mistakes.

when people are in a r/ship they may view things differently than the people who are watching from outside that r/ship.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 06, 2015
eddysernal:

oh!! not really
just broke up with my babe.
hmmn i guess datz too private 2 discuss with yer or on NL. miss her tho
Eiyaaa...
Iv never felt heart-broken though, so i cant emphatically tell how u feel.
Anyways, i get super glue just incase grin
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by prettyjo(f): 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
I love keeping things to myself,can never disclose my affairs with anybody.

but I wonder why some people's mouth can't keep shut,guess its their nature. I have this friend of mine that discusses virtually everything with me.ranging from how the bf made love to her and the style used.I see it as being childish but she sees it as being mature and opening up.

#whatever rocks her boat#
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by MisterALEX(m): 9:24pm On May 06, 2015
prettyjo:

but I wonder why some people's mouth can't keep shut,guess its their nature. I have this friend of mine that discusses virtually everything with me.ranging from how the bf made love to her and the style used.I see it as being childish but she sees it as being mature and opening up.

lol..her case needs yaba attention!come 2 think of it,she wants u too 2 share in d guy's treasure..#jezsaying
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2015
prettyjo:

We're in the same boat...
I cant disclose my private relationship to a 3rd party...
Nowadays, Trust is a word very hard to find amongst friends.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Justbeliv: 5:39am On May 08, 2015
kiss. Most 3rd party are hypocriticat mockers in feast.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Justbeliv: 5:41am On May 08, 2015
Its actually a 2 way thing. One should always pray to have the right person in telling matter of the heart to. Because some 3rd party mouth looks like a wide road to hell. Critical than broadcasters and paparazi, even jpurnalist no try reach them. . It sucks to know such people.
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2015
falconey:
yeah ofcourse, if you can't discuss it with friends who will you discuss it with?

Although their advice can be influential.
Some things are best left untold to friends.
By the way, how hav u been?
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by falconey(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2015
Godvilla:
Some things are best left untold to friends.
By the way, how hav u been?

yeah I suppose, I'm holding up and you?
Re: Is It Adviseable To Discuss Your Private Relationship With Your Friends? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2015
[quote author=falconey post=38058061][/quote]

Having a blast... Life's good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tomorrow's Biography Interview You Cant Afford To Miss / Funny Ways Of Getting Most 9ja Babes / See What’s So Special About Sex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.