Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 (33942 Views)

In Need Of Buyers For Biter Kola And Honey Including Other Agro Prodicts / Food Stuff Supply Opportunity For Suppliers / Start Exporting Nigeria Food Stuff Today With Buyers Emails And Phone Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:14pm On May 06, 2015
[b]When i gave out the list of buyers of African food stuff in season 1
here is the link if you have not seen it before
https://www.nairaland.com/2019585/list-african-restaurants-london-need

some people rushed out to contact them without knowing what exporting Nigeria food stuff abroad is all about. most of them don't even have export license. it is very hard to export such large quantities of food items without export license.
Even when some got the contract they will call me to ask me how will they start and how will they collect their money which shows that they know nothing about what they into and thereby misusing this great opportunity and disappointing our long built clients.

therefore we have decided that it is only the serious once and those with export license who are ready to do business and know what they want that will get this contacts.

below are the contacts;

Note : these are not just contacts they are contracts which we have secured, verify and finalize only that we cannot meet up with what they request as we don't have enough of it.
so below are the contacts :

1,AFRICAN HUT: we are south African restaurant, we sell south African foods which includes Beers, beverages, cereals, samosas, jams, wines and honey.

sir, the 200 liters of honey you supplied was original and good quality and it is in high demand here in USA by many of our clients.

So we want to order more but in larger quantity refer to our request below ;

We need 1,500 liters of your pure and original honey have to be (honey from locust or tupelo )

glucose to water ratio must be less than 1.6 during mixture and normal quality must be maintain.

Must be package in 20 liters gallon so that it can be more accessible.

We will pay you normal 50% upfront payment using your western union account once you have giving us you quotation.

If we can count on you on this offer then get back to us as soon as possible.

Your best regard.

This contract was sent to us on 4/05/2015 and since then we have been discussing with the client and we have reach to the conclusion of them sending us the advance payment

But we have issue here; we don’t have enough honey to meet up that demand. We have contacted our source and they can only supply us 500liters which is far below what is expected of our client.

This is where you come in; you can supply us this honey locally if you have it, we are going to pay you N1000 PER LITER and we will pay you 80% advance payment of what it will cost you to supply us the honey.

Or we can lease this contract to you if you are equal to the task.

[b]Below are the contract estimate;

International price for honey per liter is $17 but this customer has agreed to pay only $14 per liter so the estimates are below;

Product (local price) is @ N850 per liter x numbers of liters (1500) == N 1,275,000

Transportation ( depends on the location========== N200,000

Documentation/Analysis ====================== N80,000

Nxp (Nigeria export proceed )

Note; there’s no constant price/ness

Nigeria export supervision scheme is 0.05% of the total cost========= N20,000

Inspection Analysis=========================== N30,000

Cost of gallon=============================== N100

TOTAL COST OF SUPPLY============================== N1,935,000
Selling price ; $14 x numbers of liters ( 1,500) ====== $21,000

Nigeria conversion of $1 is ( 150 ) x 21,000 ========= N3,150,000

To know your profit margin is ;

Selling price N3,150,000 – cost price N1,935,000 =========== N 1,215,000 your profit

THEY AGREE TO PAY 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT SO LET US CALCULATE IT 50% OF $21,000 (N3,150,000)==$10,500 ( N1,575,000 )

SO BEFORE YOU SEND ANY ITEM TO THEM YOU ARE GETTING A SUM OF $10,500 WHICH IS N1,575,000 ALMOST YOUR COST OF SUPPLY.
THEY COULD PAY YOU WITH WESTERN UNION OR ANY FORM OF PAYMENT YOU CHOOSE.

NOTE;the above profit can increase or reduce base on your source and how you handle labor.

This is where you come in; you can supply us this honey locally if you have it, we are going to pay you N1000 PER LITER and we will pay you 80% advance payment of what it will cost you to supply us the honey.

if you are sure that you can handle this contract just request for the full contact of the buyer by dropping your email or phone here so that i can contact you or you just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com call me on 08179545744

no 2 contract; i will drop this one later it all about supplying " 60 METRIC TONS (MT) OF NIGERIA HARDWOOD CHARCOAL TO GERMANY.
I AM STILL ESTIMATING THE COST OF THE CONTRACT AND AGAIN I THINK I CAN [/b]HANDLE THIS ONE SO I DON'T NEED OTHER SUPPLIER.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 10:12pm On May 06, 2015
jacksonwill123:

some people rushed out to contact them without knowing what exporting Nigeria food stuff abroad is all about. most of them don't even have export license. it is very hard to export such large quantities of food items without export license.
Even when some got the contract they will call me to ask me how will they start and how will they collect their money which shows that they know nothing about what they into and thereby misusing this great opportunity and disappointing our long built clients.

therefore we have decided that it is only the serious once and those with export license who are ready to do business and know what they want that will get this contacts.

below are the contacts;

Note : these are not just contacts they are contracts which we have secured, verify and finalize only that we cannot meet up with what they request as we don't have enough of it.

1,AFRICAN HUT: we are south African restaurant, we sell south African foods which includes Beers, beverages, cereals, samosas, jams, wines and honey.

sir, the 200 liters of honey you supplied was original and good quality and it is in high demand here in USA by many of our clients.

We need 1,500 liters of your pure and original honey have to be (honey from locust or tupelo )

glucose to water ratio must be less than 1.6 during mixture and normal quality must be maintain.

We will pay you normal 50% upfront payment using your western union account once you have giving us you quotation.

Your best regard.

This contract was sent to us on 4/05/2015 and since then we have been discussing with the client and we have reach to the conclusion of them sending us the advance payment

But we have issue here; we don’t have enough honey to meet up that demand. We have contacted our source and they can only supply us 500liters which is far below what is expected of our client.

International price for honey per liter is $17 but this customer has agreed to pay only $14 per liter so the estimates are below;

Product (local price) is @ N850 per liter x numbers of liters (1500) == N 1,275,000

Selling price N3,150,000 – cost price N1,935,000 =========== N 1,215,000 your profit

THEY AGREE TO PAY 50% ADVANCE PAYMENT SO LET US CALCULATE IT 50% OF $21,000 (N3,150,000)==$10,500 ( N1,575,000 )

SO BEFORE YOU SEND ANY ITEM TO THEM YOU ARE GETTING A SUM OF $10,500 WHICH IS N1,575,000 ALMOST YOUR COST OF SUPPLY.

NOTE;the above profit can increase or reduce base on your source and how you handle labor.

if you are sure that you can handle this contract just request for the full contact of the buyer by dropping your email or phone here so that i can contact you or you just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com call me on 08179545744

no 2 contract; i will drop this one later it all about supplying " 60 METRIC TONS (MT) OF NIGERIA HARDWOOD CHARCOAL TO GERMANY.
I AM STILL ESTIMATING THE COST OF THE CONTRACT AND AGAIN I THINK I CAN [/b]HANDLE THIS ONE SO I DON'T NEED OTHER SUPPLIER.
THANKS FOR THE CONTACT,I SENT THEM THE QUOTATION AND THEY HAVE REPLY ME AND IS LIKE I WILL BE THE TO GET THE MONEY. I WILL BE BRIEF U AS IT GOES. PLS I NEED ANOTHER CONTACT THANKS
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by flowsamuels(m): 2:58am On May 07, 2015
nice work ...i will come in from any other oder
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 7:19am On May 07, 2015
jacksonwill123:

below are the contacts;

Your best regard.

SIR YOU SAID THEY HAVE AGREED WITH THE PRICE OF $14 PER LITER HOW COME THEY ARE STILL PRICING IT DOWN TO $12 PER LITER.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO? ACCEPT OR MAINTAIN THE INITIAL $14
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 9:53am On May 07, 2015
miraakas123:
THANKS FOR THE CONTACT,I SENT THEM THE QUOTATION AND THEY HAVE REPLY ME AND IS LIKE I WILL BE THE TO GET THE MONEY. I WILL BE BRIEF U AS IT GOES. PLS I NEED ANOTHER CONTACT THANKS

congratulation. just make sure that supply completely and good quality.
just contact if you need more assistance.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 9:58am On May 07, 2015
miraakas123:

SIR YOU SAID THEY HAVE AGREED WITH THE PRICE OF $14 PER LITER HOW COME THEY ARE STILL PRICING IT DOWN TO $12 PER LITER.
PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO? ACCEPT OR MAINTAIN THE INITIAL $14

you are the one to decide that and no me, you do your calculation and know how much gain is in it for you in other to choose if you can give them the discount or not.
in my own calculation you will only loose N200,000 of the suppose profit if you give them the discount of $2 on each liter, i think is still a cool profit instead of you loosing the whole contract because of N200,000.
dear choose wisely good luck.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 10:08am On May 07, 2015
jacksonwill123:

you are the one to decide that and no me, you do your calculation and know how much gain is in it for you in other to choose if you can give them the discount or not.
in my own calculation you will only loose N200,000 of the suppose profit if you give them the discount of $2 on each liter, i think is still a cool profit instead of you loosing the whole contract because of N200,000.

thanks and god bless you for us.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by debbydee(f): 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
hmm una no go teach us.
I can supply cashew oo
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
debbydee:
hmm una no go teach us.
I can supply cashew oo
good to hear cashew nuts are in high demand in Germany and japan, we have being looking for cashew nut suppliers but it seems that it is a season business as they only supply us during the season.
we will like to know how many metric tons of cashew nuts can you supply.
please answer fast as we may secure a contract with you in mind.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 6:03pm On May 07, 2015
jacksonwill123:

sir please i need your help, i have accepted the clients $12 per liter and they have agreed to transfer the money for advance payment to my domiciliary account in 48hrs time, but the problem here is that i don't have the amount of honey they asked for and i don't even know where to source for them.i have contacted my friends and families they all have agreed to help but they will only help me to look for the supplier and not for them to supply me.
so as my master please help me get the suppliers or you can supply me as i got the advance payment i will pay you before the supply.
please i really need your help so fast because they only gave me two weeks to ship the 1,500 liters of honey to Florida.
please do help on this one after this i will not worry you again.
thanks and good bless you as i hope for a favorable reply
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 6:57pm On May 07, 2015
miraakas123:

sir please i need your help, i have accepted the clients $12 per liter and they have agreed to transfer the money for advance payment to my domiciliary account in 48hrs time, but the problem here is that i don't have the amount of honey they asked for and i don't even know where to source for them.i have contacted my friends and families they all have agreed to help but they will only help me to look for the supplier and not for them to supply me.
so as my master please help me get the suppliers or you can supply me as i got the advance payment i will pay you before the supply.
please i really need your help so fast because they only gave me two weeks to ship the 1,500 liters of honey to Florida.
please do help on this one after this i will not worry you again.
thanks and good bless you as i hope for a favorable reply

oh my goodness, this is what we warned against,you know that you can't supply this items and you go ahead to contact them and know you have gotten a huge contract like this even at the point of receiving the advance payment and here you are ranting nonsense.
if you know you can't supply the honey just contact them and tell them to stop the transfer before it is too late.
just allow some one with the ability to supply to handle the contract.
well if you start a post here in nairaland requesting people that can supply you original honey i believe you will see.
we at golden cord international we don't have such amount of honey which is more reason we share the post to get credible people that can supply and give them the opportunity.
but you are really stupid.
my advice don't let them transfer the money just cancel the order right away.
in fact am contacting them now to let them know that you want to scam them of their money.
i will them to cancel any honey contract they have because you are scammer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 9:35pm On May 07, 2015
jacksonwill123:

oh my goodness, this is what we warned against,you know that you can't supply this items and you go ahead to contact them and know you have gotten a huge contract like this even at the point of receiving the advance payment and here you are ranting nonsense.
if you know you can't supply the honey just contact them and tell them to stop the transfer before it is too late.
well if you start a post here in nairaland requesting people that can supply you original honey i believe you will see.
we at golden cord international we don't have such amount of honey which is more reason we share the post to get credible people that can supply and give them the opportunity.
in fact am contacting them now to let them know that you want to scam them of their money.
NO SIR DON'T LET THEM STO THE TRANSFER I WILL MAKE SURE I SOURCE FOR THE HONEY AND DELIVER IT.PLEASE LET ME HAVE THIS MONEY THAT GOD WANTS TO GIVE
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by grownaira: 7:40am On May 08, 2015
Hello sir.

I produce "crude soya oil" (mechanically extracted) on a small scale. Please advice on how to tap into the export market.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by tessylove2(f): 7:53am On May 08, 2015
Welldone@Op nice one.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by vpaymoney(m): 8:56am On May 08, 2015
Hello sir, i do this trio. 1. Palm kernel oil.( Black) - adin eyan.
2. Coconut oil - adin agbon
3. Ginger. Fresh n dried.
Am on a 20 acre ginger project rt now for this season. How can you help in sourcing for buyers abroad while we agreed on your agency fee.? Thanks in advance. My bbm
5568C977
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by debco(m): 9:28am On May 08, 2015
Sir,I tried to call you but number not available so I emailed you. I can supply the honey but I don't have export license,can you be of help? Tonnero80@yahoo.com is my email and my phone is 08089209128

1 Like

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by debbydee(f): 9:39am On May 08, 2015
jacksonwill123:

good to hear cashew nuts are in high demand in Germany and japan, we have being looking for cashew nut suppliers but it seems that it is a season business as they only supply us during the season.
we will like to know how many metric tons of cashew nuts can you supply.
please answer fast as we may secure a contract with you in mind.

Bros thanks for the quick response. Like you said its is a seasonal business. But there are still other items that are readily available and i can supply.
Secondly, what the requirements needed what license do i need to get. Please your quick response will go a long way in assisting me.
Thanks.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by dav8id(m): 10:19am On May 08, 2015
miraakas123:

jacksonwill123:

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by kolomax(m): 4:10pm On May 08, 2015
I can supply yam Flour (ELUBO) I mean the original one
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by Fran6ik: 4:16pm On May 08, 2015
Capable of providing large quantity of well granulated Melon seed (egusi). CAn we av a talk on this @op
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:11pm On May 08, 2015
grownaira:
Hello sir.

I produce "crude soya oil" (mechanically extracted) on a small scale. Please advice on how to tap into the export market.
i really do not know much about crude soya oil, but if you can explain in details its benefits on life such as its nutritional value and medicinal benefit. only then will i be able to send mails to our clients to know iff any one will be interested.
Again on your own you can post adverts on many international forums and business sites explaining your product and its value to life.in fact that was how i started.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:16pm On May 08, 2015
vpaymoney:
Hello sir, i do this trio. 1. Palm kernel oil.( Black) - adin eyan.
2. Coconut oil - adin agbon
3. Ginger. Fresh n dried.
Am on a 20 acre ginger project rt now for this season. How can you help in sourcing for buyers abroad while we agreed on your agency fee.? Thanks in advance. My bbm
5568C977
you have good product that are welcome in international market just contact me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com to link you to buyers.
i so much like your ginger because of its medicinal value to life, companies that produce pharmaceutical products do order them in large quantity.
but do you have export license?

1 Like

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:17pm On May 08, 2015
debco:
Sir,I tried to call you but number not available so I emailed you. I can supply the honey but I don't have export license,can you be of help? Tonnero80@yahoo.com is my email and my phone is 08089209128
sorry about that is going now.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:20pm On May 08, 2015
Fran6ik:
Capable of providing large quantity of well granulated Melon seed (egusi). CAn we av a talk on this @op
yes we can i think we have orders on this but not yet verify.
email me on jacksoninfornet@gmail.com so that i can get back to you when due.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:23pm On May 08, 2015
debbydee:

Bros thanks for the quick response. Like you said its is a seasonal business. But there are still other items that are readily available and i can supply.
Secondly, what the requirements needed what license do i need to get. Please your quick response will go a long way in assisting me.
Thanks.
other items like what?
you only need a company registered with cac, export license and buyer of your product then you are in business.
please do mention what you can supply.
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by jacksonwill123: 7:27pm On May 08, 2015
kolomax:
I can supply yam Flour (ELUBO) I mean the original one
sorry i don't know about this
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by engrgordon(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2015
miraakas123:
Thanks sir you are indeed a good citizen, i can supply an original natural honey of about 500 litres, original palm oil, egusi(melon). in large quantity. i will like to join the exportation to the international market but i don't have linsence. i will like to partner with you. kindly send me details on:chisco4christ@gmail.com or call me on: 08157041104
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by frankmoney(m): 11:43pm On May 08, 2015
Good day sir
i can supply pounded yam flour , cassava flour and plantain flour i can also supply high quality cassava flour for baking i have them in large quantity..how do i go about it

1 Like

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by lili4509: 9:03am On May 09, 2015
jacksonwill123:

other items like what?
you only need a company registered with cac, export license and buyer of your product then you are in business.
please do mention what you can supply.
Jackson please reply my mail. Its Lilian Emmanuel i sent you a mail. Please p
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by EKPETI(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2015
Sir, what a good work u are doing. God bless u. Sir, I have access to egusi(melon). How can u help me on this. But I am not a registered exporter oooo. And what about bitter kola too. My mail is fekpeti@yahoo.com. Waiting 4 ur reply. God will bless u!
Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by miraakas123: 8:56pm On May 09, 2015
jacksonwill123:

below are the contacts;

Your best regard.

Re: List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 by absoluteSuccess: 10:04pm On May 09, 2015
Silent scam is lurking on this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Loses $400Million In 9 Weeks - FORBES / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? / What Are The Differences Between BN And RC Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.