Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,951 members, 7,803,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne (22046 Views)

9ice Defends His Ex-wife, Toni Payne, On Instagram / Toni Payne Slams Linda Ikeji - ''you Can't Fool All The People All The Time'' / Toni Payne Shades Wizkid & Linda Ikeji's fight (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by baseg25(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2015
Toni Payne, TV host, lifestyle writer and ex-wife to Nigerian artist 9ice said in her recent tweet that Buhari Can’t Take Half the Insults GEJ took..

source : http://streetgist.com/buhari-cant-take-half-the-insults-gej-took-toni-payne/

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Houseofglam7(f): 8:08pm On May 06, 2015
Na true sha, GEJ is the most insulted president I've ever known.

Rather unfortunate.

106 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Beesluv: 8:17pm On May 06, 2015
Cool. Some Nigerians will learn manners now

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 06, 2015
its not our bizness
Who is Toni Payne,

Persona non grata

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by baseg25(m): 8:19pm On May 06, 2015
Beesluv:
Cool. Some Nigerians will learn manners now
you have a point ....

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by okosodo: 8:23pm On May 06, 2015
He will not take insults like jona. jona is a first xlass gentle man

94 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Anyi3(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2015
Uuuhmm who is Toni Payne?

Well GEJ wasn't told he murdered his daughter on national tv. Besides the Man/woman called Toni Payne should come to nairaland and see what people say about Buhari.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by sammoe(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2015
Let her give precedents for her statement. #teamneutral

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by baseg25(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2015
lol
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ramdris(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2015
No wonder 9ce left her.. sense she no get.
Btw... there will not be any need to insult GMB cos he is gonna put u all to shame thru jaw dropping performance.

99 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ifyan(m): 9:15pm On May 06, 2015
Till then.

Let him enter the hot sit and know how it feels in democratic dispensation.

But you know. .....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Yustash001(m): 10:21pm On May 06, 2015
You mean insults on social network?...cos I don't think anyone can confront and insult him...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ifyndy(f): 9:26am On May 07, 2015
Jona a perfect gentle man

But atimes I get pissed knwin dat he can react but choose not to

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Mustay(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2015
The same Buhari that was wished death, 'stoned' by Patience, rubbished by FFK Say something else. . .

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by youngberry001(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Anyi3:
Uuuhmm who is Toni Payne?

Well GEJ wasn't told he murdered his daughter on national tv. Besides the Man/woman called Toni Payne should come to nairaland and see what people say about Buhari.
mcheeew

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2015
Ok, please mind your business madam.

You can stay out of politics as it is not for lily-livered persons.

If you need to keep busy, criticise Kim and Naomi Campbell

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by sexymoma(f): 1:27pm On May 07, 2015
Who s she angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 07, 2015
If it Were to be time of moses,this Lady Would have been stone to death... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by vybrant(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
If he shows competence in bringing about the positive change Nigerians desire then there would be no need for insults.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
Tony payne, if jonathan loss still dey payne you, go hug transformer. GMB till 2023.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by wonlasewonimi: 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Rather unfortunate.

He complements it with being the most retardded.

18 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by ITbomb(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
It is really going to be interesting considering the fact that they promised heaven and earth to get there.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Whizzdom(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by MKO4ever(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by LMAyedun(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
MKO4ever:
Toni Payne is a drunkard, I know him very well
You knw Him very well indeed.
You guyz just come online, start lying without the fear of God. 9ice's ex-wife undecided I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to even read the thread.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by gunther6(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Am I the only one that think she should stick to writing her dumb lifestyle blogs and leave politics to those more intellectually endowed to comprehend it

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Rather unfortunate.
thén you dont know Whats going on...Obama is far far insulted than gej...FACT

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
Gej is a noble man.
Though he didn`t come out victorious on this already concluded election, but he refused to tread the path of violence.
Gej, you shall always be in our memories, for being a better ruler who portrayed himself as an example of a peaceful man that all others should strive to emulate his lifestyle (that victory should not be illegal).
Buhari, won a shameful victory.
Boko-Harams (alias disciples of Blloohari), it shall not be well with you all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2015
d
Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Say no to change
Let's say yes to transformation
May our lives be transformed
Amin

Dis woman na woman wif brain
How she take meet 9ice I don't know
9ice too local cum olodo for her
I love u payne
you can say that in next four years or before election...Am Sorry to tell you tjat you will have to Wall for four years....

Change is here

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Can’t Take Half The Insults GEJ Took-toni Payne by yomalex(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaga: "Shan George, My Mother Is Too Smart For Any Man'' / Mercy Aigbe And Husband Spend Valentine's Day In Dubai(photos) / Timaya Loses His Instagram Account To Hackers, Fans Mock Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.