Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee (41401 Views)

See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / (photo) Can Nigerian Men Be This Romantic?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 06, 2015
laffin hard

52 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by agarawu23(m): 8:21pm On May 06, 2015
lol

the guy no gree smile.

ladies been scamming guys with "Love" since 1300bcgrin

125 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by temitemi1(m): 8:32pm On May 06, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by MuguliciousMUGU: 8:34pm On May 06, 2015
The guy would be like "O God, which kin girl be this, my father will kill me now, i no sure if i go graduate again, the devil is a liar", but when he was spending it, he did not remember devil ooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
Mugu of life....
Na garri him go go drink for back, whereas d girl dey chop pizza. Pity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 06, 2015
What a big fool!

8 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by drnairalov: 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
If I don't spend on her who will cry I spend my money on top woman erryday, I don't care if she runs away wit another man

I am ready to be ur personal maga... no wahala

*catwalksout

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2015
Many dudes be commentin tinz like "wat a big fool" buh r d ones playin d victim.

23 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Aroboi(m): 8:48pm On May 06, 2015
No way..cnt spend my sch fees on any babe.

4 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by jamex93(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2015
I only see a stupid guy who is

using his hands to kill his destiny

the gal b like

thank God broda Kamaru don promise me sim cad

but na john me go still mary because him get car

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by cyprus000: 9:11pm On May 06, 2015
[size=13pt]
That guy need to be bundled and sold as a slave.

Maybe 1of this middle east country will be best..to xport him
[/size]

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by vislabraye(m): 9:13pm On May 06, 2015
6ty6ix:
laffin hard

The guy na learner.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Medunah: 9:17pm On May 06, 2015
lolz grin grin, who send you??
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
What a big fool!

na true love not foolishness
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Rilwayne001: 9:33pm On May 06, 2015
Blackett:
What a big fool!

grin grin lol
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 06, 2015
vislabraye:

The guy na learner.

na better lover
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by chymystique(f): 11:44pm On May 06, 2015
Did the gal hold him @ gun point and asked him to buy the phone? So why the frown ... the gal should ve croppe him out from the piCs cause of his akamu face. undecided

@6ty6ix, u look like someone.. Do u know any dude called Chuks/Hustlemine??

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by iamrealdeji(m): 11:51pm On May 06, 2015
Apa abenu gbungbu gbungbu,oti ko gbogbo Owo tiya fi ran ni skul ra phone fonbinrin ,but this girl is so damn pretty

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by iamrealdeji(m): 11:53pm On May 06, 2015
6ty6ix:

na better lover
better lover or fool,Naija girls are nothing but corporate scammers,the look on this girl's face shows that she's mocking this boy in her mind

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by iamrealdeji(m): 12:10am On May 07, 2015
ShayGirl:
Mugu of life....

I love your honesty senorita,some of these girls are trying to make it seem like thats what true love is all about,for guys to do this more
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 12:11am On May 07, 2015
The guy be like, dz girl dey snap selfie with my school fees embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ShayGirl(f): 12:48am On May 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I love your honesty senorita,some of these girls are trying to make it seem like thats what true love is all about,for guys to do this more

I guess d whole world wud hv collapsed if this were to b called true love....

Love could b indeed blind undecided
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 2:19am On May 07, 2015
So romantic....

7 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by eightsin(m): 3:21am On May 07, 2015
Hehe
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by nutislim(m): 5:37am On May 07, 2015
D gal will be lyk officially we no dey d same class again
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by 3ace(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2015
Na inspiration be dat na; hin sef go soon release song like sound sultan.
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by ggrin(f): 6:38am On May 07, 2015
See as hin face be embarassed

Well na luff lipsrsealed

M to the U to the M to the U gringringrin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 6:48am On May 07, 2015
This kind love don pass level o. School fees? Ha the guy don mad sefgrin
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 6:49am On May 07, 2015
ggrin:
See as hin face be embarassed

Well na luff lipsrsealed

M to the U to the M to the U gringringrin
the girl don gv am juju sef which kind spiritual love
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by loomer: 6:50am On May 07, 2015
ShayGirl:
Mugu of life....

If man no gree buy una pizza, una go say him stingy
Re: Just Saw This Romantic Pic Of What A Guy Did For His Girl With His School Fee by Nobody: 6:54am On May 07, 2015
WTF! Skul fees Dis guy is a correct mugu, infact..... na dis kind guys i dey lyk jare, dem dey pay wella..... Pls can i get d fone number of dat guy?....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. / Pre-Wedding Pictures And Wedding Invitation Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.