Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Really Scared Pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Really Scared Pls Help (850 Views)

Please What Is This Thing? I Am Scared / Having A Myomectomy, Am So Scared / Solution Please Am Really Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Scared Pls Help by justyouu: 10:42pm On May 06, 2015
Hi...... Am really scared I dnt knw if I have gotten HIV or not. This evening I went to have sex with a prostitute (I don't usually do such but it dosent matter now) while have sex the condom broke then I could feel it skin to skin like 10-15sec after it broke I pulled out. but now am scared that I might be exposed to the virus. I dont really know if she has the virus or not but she's a prostitute so its very likely. I don't really know what to ask for but is there a chance that I have gotten the virus? pls someone with knowledge about it help. thank you
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by CHM11: 10:51pm On May 06, 2015
Yes....97%
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by marshalcarter: 11:08pm On May 06, 2015
Why would you go and bleep ash@ the 1st place
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On May 06, 2015
How do you expect us to know if the prostitute has HIV or AIDS? If she has infected you, a nice take away you got!!
Go to your nearest STD clinic and do all the necessary test.
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by tforever(m): 12:19am On May 07, 2015
justyouu:
Hi...... Am really scared I dnt knw if I have gotten HIV or not. This evening I went to have sex with a prostitute (I don't usually do such but it dosent matter now) while have sex the condom broke then I could feel it skin to skin like 10-15sec after it broke I pulled out. but now am scared that I might be exposed to the virus. I dont really know if she has the virus or not but she's a prostitute so its very likely. I don't really know what to ask for but is there a chance that I have gotten the virus? pls someone with knowledge about it help. thank you
go for a test then we can talk...
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by Nobody: 12:49am On May 07, 2015
you are dead already
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by justyouu: 7:18am On May 07, 2015
tforever:
go for a test then we can talk...
I knw how bad I messed up and I could do anytin to take it back. I made some research and found out that it takes about 3months before you can go for a test and get the real result
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by timilehing(m): 7:50am On May 07, 2015
It's your decision, enjoy the consequences too. BTW, go for test first to determine how long you have left to live grin grin grin
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:57am On May 07, 2015
?
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by tforever(m): 6:49pm On May 07, 2015
justyouu:

I knw how bad I messed up and I could do anytin to take it back. I made some research and found out that it takes about 3months before you can go for a test and get the real result
okay you have to wait till then keep your fingers crossed...
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by tforever(m): 6:50pm On May 07, 2015
justyouu:

okay you have to wait till then keep your fingers crossed...and in the meantime you have to keep your immune system strong..bro
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by ignis: 6:54am On May 22, 2015
Congratulations. ..

Hope you enjoyed it....

As my dad will always say "Sweet things kills faster".
Re: Really Scared Pls Help by kilode100(f): 7:32am On May 22, 2015
Cut the guy some will ya....
Una no dey fhuck a.sewo ni?
Awon pretenders oshi.

...but Op you fhuck up sha..

20 Likes

Re: Really Scared Pls Help by praisefulmum: 9:59am On May 22, 2015
justyouu:

@ justyouu:- No need of crying over spilt milks go to the nearest general hospital, see a doctor, tell him what happened and they will start you on HAART medications for 1 month to prevent you from contacting the virus if she is HIV positive. Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Women's Sexual Health: Age Doesn't Matter / Most Nigerian Youths Are Drug Addicts – Expert / Human Consciousness Transfer; How Far Are We From Achieving The Impossible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.