Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? (31381 Views)

Lagos Man Pretends To Be Dead In An Accident Only To Rise And Propose To His GF / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / Photo; April Fool Prank, Message A Guy Sent To His Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:06pm On May 06, 2015
Its been more than a year since I started dating my present GF and money seems to be one of the major problem in our relationship ... There's no need to know which part of Nigeria she's from grin

Previously I send her money at will or when she asks but I noticed it was becoming too rampant and sometimes recursive, so I decided to place her on monthly allowances .

Another problem has boiled out she says she wants
30k per month so in 12 months (NVM) although to me its a bit better because previously am sure I send her more than 30k a month, ...

So please I want to know if its a good idea for one to place his GF on monthly allowances and how much is ideal I once insisted I slash her monthly allowance to 20 or 15k monthly but she nearly killed me grin

Some of my friends feel its a bad idea that it seems too formal like as if dating me is a job, she's 21 and am 23 , we are both in university tho I don't study in naija presently ...

Am sure some Elderly Folks may find this insipid am honestly sorry grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Davidson267(m): 11:07pm On May 06, 2015
Is the girl handicap?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by delishpot: 11:08pm On May 06, 2015
My dear, you are too young to carry such responsibility.
At this stage, giving of anything, be it sex or money should not be seen as a right or obligation in a relarionship judging by your age alone. She does not owe you nada and you also dont owe her. If she is broke and you want to assist her through school and you would have done it even if she was not your gf, then its fine. But to see it as a responsibility to give her money because she is dating you is not a wise idea at this age o.

159 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2015
delishpot:

Its OK ... Thanks for your keen advice .. To Everyone Else your opinion has been noted carefully .
MODIFY

I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS INSULTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SOME PEOPLE EVEN INSULTED MY ANCESTIRS THIS IS TOO SERIOUS JESUS .. I DUN STOP AM INSHUT AS FROM TODAY YOU CAN CALL AKAGUM

I couldn't modify the initial post so I decided to modify this , I don't want to make any rash decision. So I keenly sent my GF to this forum so she would see hw much I have been insulted, hence she would appreciate me better and know that very few people would do what I am doing presently ...

Apart from that to all NL I appreciate your comments and insults perhaps I have gained a lot but my inner mind wonldnt allow me stop helping her when I can as per the allowances we would definitely stop it or resolve it, we've been tru alot and we do not want money to be y we are no longer together, I hope she's reading this I usually tell her that I may not b perfect but what I am doing most people would definitely say its a bad idea ..

Thankx again ...

HAHAHAH

BTW she read dis and she's mad grin she says she doesn't want the money again ... Una too much grin grin

17 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by sinaj(f): 11:11pm On May 06, 2015
delishpot:

bad Belle angry

op na u b boss of lies sha lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:12pm On May 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmmm

Oga tosyne I live in Benin when am in naija u dey represent us wella for nairaland.. More grace to ur gifted hands
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cutehector(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
Some people should study d full meanin of maga grin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by delishpot: 11:13pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

bad Belle angry

Madam, wetin I do you? My bele fresh o. Inshort I just eat cake finish. My bele swet well well grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

bad Belle angry

Y should I be lie-ing ... U want to see my bank statement ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2015
adrainuche:

Oga tosyne I live in Benin when am in naija u dey represent us wella for nairaland.. More grace to ur gifted hands
Thanks my biggest bros cool
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:15pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
Some people should study d full meanin of maga grin

Please this is not a case of magarism

3 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Emodeee: 11:16pm On May 06, 2015
R u her daddy?

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Cutehector(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
adrainuche:

Please this is not a case of magarism
den wat is it? When she isn't even yet ur wife

12 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 06, 2015
Chai..No know Wetin bro talk
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2015
Emodeee:
R u her daddy?

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 06, 2015
[size=35pt] Hell to the NO!!! [/size]

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
Cutehector:
den wat is it? When she isn't even yet ur wife

She feels since am not around and as long as we are dating I have to finicially assist her ...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 06, 2015
adrainuche:

No am not she's not particularly from a very rich home tho ..
so what is ur reason for giving her pension without working for u

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by marshalcarter: 11:21pm On May 06, 2015
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

176 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by smvinreal(f): 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
If you up to the task i don't see anything bad in that

4 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2015
marshalcarter:
Did dis rabbit just typed 30k??

Wait wait......

You said you wanted to reduce her cash to 20k nd she nearly killed you??

Wait wait.......

Is she working for you

Wait wait........

I need just 2k for transport dis week nd I dnt knw whr to get dem from....

Wait.....

You mean 1 snake will just sit down while 30k enters her f**kin acct every month

I HATE YOU WITH PASSION@MR OP

Dey dere dey waste money while we have children in the street beggin each day just for water....we still gat kids in the orphanage home.....nd u're here wastin it on 1 full bodied babyRat
GOD knws I'll never try it

Had it been she's ur wife..its better....but she's ur so called damn f**kin g.f who will dump you for sum1 she loves and yet u're still blind?

F**k you a billion tyms!!!!

OMG shocked shocked Am really sorry sir, it wasn't intentional to hurt you in anyway .. I felt since I was dating her at least I owe her some support whether finicially or in any other way ... Once again sorry ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by sinaj(f): 11:26pm On May 06, 2015
adrainuche:

Y should I be lie-ing ... U want to see my bank statement ??
I dnt nid to c ur bank statement tongue

I c ur haircut nigga cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by sinaj(f): 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
delishpot:

Madam, wetin I do you? My bele fresh o. Inshort I just eat cake finish. My bele swet well well grin grin

lol i love cakes *smack lips*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by marshalcarter: 11:28pm On May 06, 2015
DNT TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don buy wrapper for ur mumsi b4??

I swear you need to go cele

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by Rapmoney(m): 11:29pm On May 06, 2015
Hello folks, please watch out for my new novel titled: 'When A Foolish Boy Falls In Love'. The book was published by Omiragua Publishers, Warri!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2015
Ipledge:
so what is ur reason for giving her pension without working for u

She feels since we are dating I should be responsible for upkeep bla bla bla ...
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:31pm On May 06, 2015
marshalcarter:
DNT TALK TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don buy wrapper for ur mumsi b4??

I swear you need to go cele

She hsnt asked me too buy her wrapper I occasionally buy her gifts on mothers day ...

1 Like

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
Rapmoney:
Hello folks, please watch out for my new novel titled: 'When A Foolish Boy Falls In Love'. The book was published by Omiragua Publishers, Warri!

May be u are right am foolish but may be ur wrong as well, there's no need calling me names I asked for ur opinion not ur insults or mockery ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by adrainuche(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
sinaj:

I dnt nid to c ur bank statement tongue

I c ur haircut nigga cheesy

Lol cool cool
Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by ronald4lif(m): 11:38pm On May 06, 2015
Well, it's not a bad thing to be giving someone you care about and in a "serious" relationship with monthly allowance. There are a few questions I'd have like to pose to you regarding it but I want to believe you're smart enough to have considered them already. The amount you give depends on your earnings and whichever advice you may get you already know what you want.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Apopriate For One To Place His GF On Monthly Allowances ?? by jmoore(m): 11:43pm On May 06, 2015
Remember to give her pension if she breaks up with you.

77 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How "I Nor Dey Come Person House" Made Me Collect 700 From A Girl / Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Six(6) Powerful Ways To Prevent Your Breast From Falling/sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.