Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,240 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match (30581 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Female Student Of University Of Ghana Jumps To Her Death (Graphic Photos) / Uniabuja Female Student Died While Escaping From Robbers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:09am On May 07, 2015
asdsa
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by haibe(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2015
I dont get... why are they rejecting student? After they will be hyping all this doctors and medicine practitioners when they know nothing, at least the nigerian ones
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by adexsimply(m): 8:09am On May 07, 2015
frostland:
dem send am go sch him prefer match d place was overcrowded why don't he walk away abi if him no watch him no go graduate.RIP
smh

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by savoir96(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Waw. Am words constipated. lipsrsealed
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2015
Hospital staffs and their negligence.....

It is well....
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by millionboi(m): 8:10am On May 07, 2015
D way thy celebrate goal tire me
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by loomer: 8:12am On May 07, 2015
Sad news
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by dimssy(m): 8:12am On May 07, 2015
i dey write one make sense test bt them send us comot....RIP bro
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by VickyRotex(f): 8:18am On May 07, 2015
Ikudoro.

May the Lord bless the soul of the dead, and sustain the living
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Ayietim(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
Hi Mayowa,

I know you can't hear me anymore, my heart bleeds for you.
You went too early, you didn't say goodbye, it was so sudden, there was no time for that. You have gone with those beautiful dreams and have left behind an inconsolable team. But I am consoled because I have chosen to believe that you are somewhere beautiful, smiling down your love at us.
http://ayietim.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by okooloyun1(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2015
RIP bro
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:21am On May 07, 2015
Inmates at the Kirikiri Maximum Prisons, Lagos, are being forced to pay for their transport to the court for appearances, following the breakdown of the truck attached to the facility.

now a Uite is gone!!
ninja
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Afritop(m): 8:23am On May 07, 2015
adeluk2000:
let us make our grievances known!!
join d protest at SUB by 7:30
a girl just fainted in one of the female halls(idia)
strange night
why did she faint. Shey protest turn to molest ni. If a protest can make a girl to faint why the call for more protest
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Gidimen: 8:26am On May 07, 2015
God be with the rest of us
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by pretydiva(f): 8:27am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
if he knows he wasn't strong enough or ashmatic while would he mingle with crowd

hnnmm. many nigerians loosing their lives since d era of Buhari

RIP bro
wat has Buhari got 2 do wif his death?
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2015
so he never lived to watch second leg in munich, and finals in berlin
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Cetona(f): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
cry So sad he died just like that.

A female PG student is said to have also passed away this morning in Jaja. Reports have it that she bled to death.

May their souls rest in peace.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Meelaw(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=adamskutty post=33493712]Hmm nawa oh!

May his soul rest in peace. But op is it that the fact that barca trashed bayern 3-0 gave him hypertension that lead to his death?[/quote
U R A FOOL..D PERSON WHO LIKED D POST IS MORE FOOLISH..MUST U BE SACARSTICALLY STUPID?..D YOUNG MAN DIED DUE TO SUFFOCATION...N U HAD 2 LINK IT 2 D MATCH

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by DrTeeee(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
It is well o! Imagine doctors asking for card before they attend to an emergency case! Asthma for that matter! shocked God punish them!

1 Like

Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Matty145(m): 8:49am On May 07, 2015
A school med. center rejecting it's students? SMH..
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Bowaley17(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2015
RiP
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:
if he knows he wasn't strong enough or ashmatic while would he mingle with crowd

RIP bro
Hahahahahaahah hahaaahahhaahhaa... you garrit.... barca for life
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by chikzyet(f): 8:54am On May 07, 2015
[quote author=olu77 post=33493364]

I like you. I can neither kill myself nor commit suicide while Mikel Obi live to enjoy his russian babe grin

grin grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] grin
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by adamskutty(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2015
Meelaw:
u dont even know how to quote probably u m0ronic mongrel and u have the guts to quote me? grin Cretin!

U are too dumb i must confess, i asked a question that did he die as a result of the outcome of the match?
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Bola4boy(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
Na thunder go fire those useless jaja doctors and nurses last.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 9:06am On May 07, 2015
remember007:
Hahahahahaahah hahaaahahhaahhaa... you garrit.... barca for life

bae are you d one on ur dp

let's b friends abeg

I love what am seeing
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Nobody: 9:14am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

bae are you d one on ur dp
let's b friends abeg
I love what am seeing
Wlcm
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by Crispels(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2015
ishowdotgmail:
It's with deep heart of sorrow that I announced
the death of an educator in KHE 200L named
Mayowa Alaran who died while watching d
Barcelona vs Bayern Munich match in Indy Hall
yesternight due to overcrowding......

So i learnt the University Health Services(JAJA
Hospital) rejected the Young Uite until he died.

Right now a protest is going on!!!!

May Almighty
God give his family d fortitude to bear his loss.
RIP Brother!

Send us pictures of the protest.
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by yemmybx(m): 9:23am On May 07, 2015
RIP katangite.... UI DIDE DUROOOOoooooooooo.. GOD BLESS NNAMDI AZIKWE HALL. miss u Zikites. ZIKITE 4EVA
Re: A Student Of University Of Ibadan Died While Watching Barca Match by themilanway(m): 9:30am On May 07, 2015
Taylor86:

RIP bro

You are a fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of ABSU Nursing Student Who Got Drowned (Photos) / "Why be a king when you can be a god?" - Uniport's BGS Reveals secrets To NAIJ / FUTO Diamond Bank Destroyed During Protest By Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.