Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara (34956 Views)

"You Are Growing Boobs": Fans To Jim Iyke / Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Disrespectful Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by ikelvin(m): 3:12am On May 07, 2015
Uti Nwachukwu took to his instagram page this evening to apologize to Jim Iyke over comments he made on his TV show, Jara, yesterday. Uti and his co-host had talked about Jim's failed relationship with Nadia Buari and apparently said something Jim didn't like because one of Jim's aides told reporters the actor was angry about what was said and planned to confront Uti whenever he sees him. Uti has since apologized. See what he wrote....

My sincere apologies to one of the greatest Nollywood icons of our time. @jim.iyke .. I'm sincerely and deeply sorry for the insensitive joke/post made yesterday. As one of my favorite and most respected actors I will never set out to intentionally disrespect you brother. Using the insert from jara was my own friendly way of reaching out and once again I'm sorry for being insensitive especially at the special period. �� . Rest assured it won't happen again. please accept my unreserved apologies. Like I said you are one of the few that actually inspire and motivate people like me to be better and work harder. Abeg nor too vex for me bro . I Troway salute

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/uti-nwachukwu-apologizes-to-jim-iyke.html?m=1

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by shakazuldadon: 3:15am On May 07, 2015
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by menix(m): 3:18am On May 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha..

Uti dey fear Mk Jim no use him 'Gidigbo' wrestling beat him dada abi dread comot...

57 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by pyyxxaro: 4:29am On May 07, 2015
Uti raise White flag once

Jim Lyke after all the prayer when TB Joshua pray for you , u won still fight , e clear say the fighting demon still de ur body embarassed

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 5:16am On May 07, 2015
Uti if u r not a comedian or a man with liver n bladder don't joke

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by adebisiolumide5(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2015
baba no wan die.. lmfao...

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by nuelzy: 5:54am On May 07, 2015
Ohiohiohiohiohiohiohio.....lwkm....why do i sense alota fears lurking in uti's post...who wan confront dare-devil??...Rotf

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by harizonal123(m): 6:04am On May 07, 2015
This is not fear but respect. That's what real men do when they realize where they ve gone wrong

#Respect nor be fear

359 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by sucreblazing(m): 6:24am On May 07, 2015
when them go dey open there mouth talk any how....

Na so I watch one comedy program one day Wey princess dey talk about fashola's family say them stingy .

say she go there house to greet them, Na so mama fashola dey count yam give her.

if them wan crack joke make dem crack decent joke ..

no be people matter or there family them dey take crack joke ...if u know funny don't try to crack any silly joke

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nutase: 6:41am On May 07, 2015
Coward undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by MissSlimbody(f): 6:54am On May 07, 2015
That's a real man theresmiley
And not one that settle issues with his fists.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 6:58am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
Uti if u r not a comedian or a man with liver n bladder don't joke

Jascon1 what are you saying?
That's to say you have some pending beatings on Nairaland, since you no be comedian and you no get liver and you don crack expensive joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by anytaij: 6:58am On May 07, 2015
Hahahahaha una no go kill person. Nwachukwu my broda neva ready die o grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by jascon1(m): 7:47am On May 07, 2015
favoured234:

Jascon1 what are you saying?
That's to say you have some pending beatings on Nairaland, since you no be comedian and you no get liver and you don crack expensive joke
hahaha...favoured234 the apology is uncalled for. Entertainment biz u can step on anyone's toes to get to the top. He played the game in big brother Africa. Apologizing to Jim is a sell out to his fans. U stay big in the entertainment game when u step on toes. No need to apologize over a simple threat from Jim. That's weak from my standpoint.
If na me na now my story go sell paper wella. Jim is pulling stunt cos' he wants to stay relevant. I don't think Jim will appreciate the apology cos' this closes the chapter for another break for him.
As for me my liver day drink Lucozade boost. I'll never apologize

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Nobody: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
Uti has Jegalized Jim iyke.

13 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by kilokeys(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2015
lol

he is wise...

two front teeth off his mouth would have made him less charming.

he just saved his career

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Blurry: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
Niceone @Uti

Lesson Learnt: Be careful what you say about other people especially when its been recorded. #ObaAKiolu#Zuluking#PoliticalOfficeHolders

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by clemz88(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
So? How does that concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by dmjinc(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
fear fear grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by lilmax(m): 8:45am On May 07, 2015
This is the difference between men and women

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by loomer: 8:46am On May 07, 2015
U for no apologise, them for hear ur story for news
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by ammyluv2002(f): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
Good boy! Maturity pays

4 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by youngwarlocks: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
make sense

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Cymbal: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Nice 1..Let Peace Reign.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Pavore9: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Saucekide25(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Tenim47(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
I dnt mind iv gal play me, al i knw he s comin bak 2 beg
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by DonaldGenes(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
Hmmmph! Someone asked me when this guy would likely get married

iGuess he is still doing fine_boy.com things
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by Marvyx(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2015
I don't think he was afraid
That's actually the kind of maturity a man should exhibit....
#Peace

9 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by babyfaceafrica: 8:49am On May 07, 2015
jascon1:
hahaha...favoured234 the apology is uncalled for. Entertainment biz u can step on anyone's toes to get to the top. He played the game in big brother Africa. Apologizing to Jim is a sell out to his fans. U stay big in the entertainment game when u step on toes. No need to apologize over a simple threat from Jim. That's weak from my standpoint.
If na me na now my story go sell paper wella. Jim is pulling stunt cos' he wants to stay relevant. I don't think Jim will appreciate the apology cos' this closes the chapter for another break for him.
As for me my liver day drink Lucozade boost. I'll never apologize
no stepping on peoples toes is not a reliable way of getting to the top? Ut apologised because he knew he should not have said some tings not because he is afraid of Jim....I don't understand why some people will go to any lenght just to be famoud and rich...be humble my guy...it pays!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2015
LMAO. The fear of Jim Iyke beating you up is the beginning of Wisdom.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes To Jim Iyke Over Comments He Made About Him On Jara by condralbede(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2015
Fear fear....Jim go still beat u,so that next tym u go knw ur mate!!

#jimmayweather vs utipacman

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Anto Pregnant? - Fans Ask Evicted BBNaija Housemate (Photo) / Wike And Okorocha Rock To Music, Have A Good Time Together (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim Blasts A Fan Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Various Stars(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.