Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) (38039 Views)

How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Do You Still Remember These - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by OCTAVO: 8:32am On May 07, 2015
cheesy

50 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Kingpinukecy(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2015
wat d Bleep,hahaha....dos day wey we useless dis whistle life. We no let people here word,we jux dey use am make noise up and down.... Quaquaquaqua cheesy

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by bogolobango(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2015
Hmm nusery 1 nusery 2 tinz he don tail no be today

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by SeverusSnape(m): 8:42am On May 07, 2015
I really used that water whistle. Good old days...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by OCTAVO: 8:44am On May 07, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
wat d Bleep,hahaha....dos day wey we useless dis whistle life. We no let people here word,we jux dey use am make noise up and down.... Quaquaquaqua cheesy
Lolzzzz

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by olamonsor2: 8:45am On May 07, 2015
Wow. God bless my mom, I used them

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by silverdam(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2015
Oh my God, I used to have one of this... Especially that bird whistle, I will fill it with water and blow it. I remember those days that na only pant me and my friends go wear to dey play.

We call it 'Fere' in yoruba...

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Mariojane(f): 10:34am On May 07, 2015
whistle? how do u blow this kind of whistle?
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by misspatsy(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
Just put water inside d bird dey blow am,na wetin we use for Igbo cultural dance den....d good ol' days

8 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by misspatsy(f): 11:00am On May 07, 2015
Just water inside d bird dey blow am,na wetin we use for Igbo cultural dance den....d good ol' days

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by omicron(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2015
Pipilo grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by obami007(m): 12:05pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
whistle? how do u blow this kind of whistle?
. Indomie generation pikin spotted

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by 1stola: 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
ones upon a whistle time...
My mama no like whistling at all....
We use to quarrel then.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by hazyfm: 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
men.... I don tey ooo

Childhood was fun
grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by apasino01: 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
Back then wen life was so sweet and simple....now even a 3year old child noz about nigeria n their wahala

7 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 07, 2015
I wish i was once a kid

so unfortunately i woke up and saw my sef @ 27

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by holluwai(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
Omg!!! I remember all these!
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Eiskabeer(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2015
Luvly I did used them too,I had lot and lot of them in color varieties as a child

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Extom(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2015
Oh my God!!! embarassed
Sometimes, all it takes is not our birthday celebrations, but a single nostalgic feeling, so strong, we can literally perceive the sweet smell of sand (when it just rained after a long drought) to remind us of how old we have become. cry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by iphenom(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Smiles...wow!!! Nice realistic days gone past#was rili fun tho

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Acekidc4(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Lolgrin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Jaffar23(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Yes ooo I remember it.. I think some yu put water inside and when yu blow the one dat looks like a bird, birds will come flying to yu.

At least dats wat I was meant to believe sha... I did not see any birds my own time, did anybody?? Cos my friend back den said he use to call plenty and o was not blowing it right

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Toks2008(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2015
Kingpinukecy:

Hmmm interesting.

But just curious...how old were u when you used them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by yash33: 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
whistling pop

15 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by oluwarantimi(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
Nostalgia!!!

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by adexsimply(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
Chei!!! I remember vividly!!! There was this rectangle-shaped one too embarassed embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by proxitaly: 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
Opi nnunu (bird whistle)

This was the cause of countless fights between us little bois then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Antina(f): 1:09pm On May 07, 2015
Old good days
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by saxwizard(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
i remember am grin grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by natureblack(m): 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
Life is an ordeal,albeit an exciting one.But I can never trade it for the good old days. wink

Nearly everyone's mother was home when they got home from school.(sorry to all the feminists out there but I loved this about my childhood.)

We wore our clothes until they were shabby or we had grown out of them.

I remember those times with fondness embarassed embarassed

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.