Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:26 AM

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) (38019 Views)

How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Do You Still Remember These - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Blurry: 1:10pm On May 07, 2015
lol
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
chineke mee!!!!!! C my pipilo! Lolzzz
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Toks2008(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
drnairalov:
what is dese..never seen dem in my life
ME: Mum, Dad...so I Av decided 2 live on my own 4rm now on!
PARENTS: Ohh!!! Cool
ME: Ur bags are outside!

I love your honesty.
Threads like this gives me succor that im not the only old guy on nairaland.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:11pm On May 07, 2015
Dang!!! Childhood memories! Nostalgia! smiley
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by nosike3(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2015
silverdam:
Oh my God, I used to have one of this... Especially that bird whistle, I will fill it with water and blow it. I remember those days that na only pant me and my friends go wear to dey play.

We call it 'Fere' in yoruba...
poor boy!! grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Rapsodee(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
lolz...those days!
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Solumtoya: 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
Brings back quite some memories!
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Ebonymiss: 1:17pm On May 07, 2015
Wow. Lolzz, e make sense dat year. Love my ways den. So innocent
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by damiloladuke: 1:18pm On May 07, 2015
yh
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 07, 2015
I am filled with so much nostalgia looking at those pictures.
That was when Nigeria was Nigeria...
This Jonathan government sef shocked
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Peacefulmat: 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmm

old memories come alive smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by amikedo1234567(f): 1:25pm On May 07, 2015
How can I forget, thing I use to figjt with my friends over. I wish I cld go bk to these days of no worried, fear, anger, hrtbreak, sorrow, pains. But only laughter, joy, happiness, freedom. Etc. I really miss my childhood.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by UthyWebAppsMan(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
WOW!!! shocked way back tinz... dem good ol' days grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2015
WOW! That water whistle!

How time flies.

300 years from now, when you're all old and sh1t, someone will point to a passing áss and say, "Remember this?"
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by ebukaOtika(m): 1:30pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
whistle? how do u blow this kind of whistle?

Just dey there dey form Princess wey i no know ,,,, sad
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by jude33084(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
Oh boy! cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by nerodenero: 1:35pm On May 07, 2015
It was good then and people were alot happier. I would wish to see when NEPA would take power and it was as though I would wait forever and when it happens and before you blink, power is restored.

It was good then and now very bad, in fact it's getting worse. I just hope we have got to the climax of it being bad and it will return as being good again. That's my wish.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by yommyphresh(m): 1:36pm On May 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. how could history forget this
this is what the Yoruba use to call their I g b © slaves to go to farm [/size]
I feel your pain Igbo
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by yommyphresh(m): 1:39pm On May 07, 2015
grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by yommyphresh(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2015
no fight sef
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
omicron:
Pipilo grin
I swear I like this guy!!!^^^
grin
omicron:
Pipilo grin
I swear I like this guy!!!^^^

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Avatar(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Those days... cool
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 07, 2015
kekakuz:
[size=20pt]. how could history forget this
this is what the Yoruba use to call their I g b © slaves to go to farm [/size]
Lwkmd4h
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Uniboy1: 1:56pm On May 07, 2015
remember the first & last one... childhood sweet o
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by popcykaylah(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
that bird whistle though ..we dey put water for inside ..e go dey give you different sounds grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by natureblack(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
oluwarantimi:
Nostalgia!!!
Nostalgia is the file that removes the rough edges from the 'good ol' days' smiley smiley
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by deletrue: 2:00pm On May 07, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
wat d Bleep,hahaha....dos day wey we useless dis whistle life. We no let people here word,we jux dey use am make noise up and down.... Quaquaquaqua cheesy
Na true, this whistle dey make the highest noise. Na the iron type dey produce normal noise.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Mariojane(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Just dey there dey form Princess wey i no know ,,,, sad
cheesy cheesy cheesy no fall my hand na
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by eeshfar(f): 2:14pm On May 07, 2015
yash33:
whistling pop
what's dis??
yash33:
whistling pop
what's dis??
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by larrol(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2015
Having d whistle was fun......
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 2:17pm On May 07, 2015
Was just passing!!!

Plz who knows how I can check the comments on my post? Donno how to view them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Do Whenever You're Bored?? / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? / U're Doing It Wrong !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.