Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) (38038 Views)

How Many Of You Remember This Clipper(photo) / Do You Remember Sending Files Like This ( Photo) / Do You Still Remember These - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by royalicon(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2015
I use them wella those days. grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Tonero4721(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2015
D days wen we used interesting toys... Missed doz days sha...[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by FunmyKemmy(f): 2:29pm On May 07, 2015
I do. #Childhoodthings
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Riodiao(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2015
childhood was fun , op good thread. no be everytime APC VS PDP.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by eightsin(m): 2:42pm On May 07, 2015
I used all.i liked that bird whistle more cos we do put water inside it and it has this thrilling sound
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by tomzman: 2:42pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
whistle? how do u blow this kind of whistle?
Shows you are part of the Indomie generation.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by sacora(f): 2:44pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:
Lolgrin
sorwie, can u pls explain dis ur signature 2 me?
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 07, 2015
OCTAVO:

Lolzzzz

my fav
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Acekidc4(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2015
sacora:
sorwie, can u pls explain dis ur signature 2 me?

Nothing to Explain Dear!! The Story is just the Way it is!!
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by PassingShot(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I really used that water whistle. Good old days...

So you don old small na im you still dey do like small pikin?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by eminent007(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:

If you no remember those dem whistles dem, there can be only one conclusion: you missed a lot and your childhood can't be much fun!!!
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:06pm On May 07, 2015
PassingShot:

So you don old small na im you still dey do like small pikin?

So because I no dey support Buhari na hin make me "dey do like small pikin"?
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Luscious06: 3:09pm On May 07, 2015
i do
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by realglob(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:

If u didn't use it then don't border ur self. It depends on where u were raised.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by realglob(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2015
eminent007:

If you no remember those dem whistles dem, there can be only one conclusion: you missed a lot and your childhood can't be much fun!!!

Or was raised in country side where d were using cassava stems as their own whistles
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Evergreen4(m): 3:21pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
Indomie generation
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by eminent007(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2015
realglob:

Or was raised in country side where d were using cassava stems as their own whistles

Lol
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Harmvirus(f): 3:32pm On May 07, 2015
Lol! Yea
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by harmeyd: 3:34pm On May 07, 2015
grin dose days wen u wil be given #5 nd u wil b hapi lyk dere is no 2mao
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by timilehing(m): 3:38pm On May 07, 2015
Can we go back to those days? Every available toys is nationwide recognized not now that same Street pikin use different toys unknown or unseen by others

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by emmariz1(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2015
This guy u don tay ooo shocked
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by emmariz1(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2015
This guy u don tay ooo
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by BizBayo: 3:48pm On May 07, 2015
good old days of toys. But toys now have a different meaning in this sextury.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Artistree: 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
Mariojane:
You fill the hole inside with indomie, put the whistle in you mouth and BLOW the noodles into your mouth...Indomie shilren.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by babadem2much(m): 3:56pm On May 07, 2015
swagg before na hin set pass. i remember those days when my late dad will buy those whitsles of different colours n start giving me 1 each week cuz asabi lost dem eh n my mom so hate doz tinz if de tell me say na she de burn some for fire ano go doubt.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by yankit(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
wat d Bleep,hahaha....dos day wey we useless dis whistle life. We no let people here word,we jux dey use am make noise up and down.... Quaquaquaqua cheesy
liar... how old are u to start with.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by sacora(f): 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
Acekidc4:

Nothing to Explain Dear!! The Story is just the Way it is!!
thnks
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by kellyvoski12b(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by lonelydora: 4:43pm On May 07, 2015
that bird design those days.
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Octaves(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
I remember having the one on the top right. I used it like a piano blowing doh reh mi fah soh lah ti doh
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by mathelo(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2015
Those days, I enjoyed dem. Like to remeber dat ball blown whistle
Re: How Many Of You Remember These Whistles? (PICTURE) by Chuksgeo: 7:06pm On May 07, 2015
I guess this is the season of remembering past funny things lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / U're Doing It Wrong ! / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.