Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,607 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan (1706 Views)

Photos Of The University Of Ibadan Student Who Jumped To Her Death / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / Nasarawa State Umiversity, Keffi Releases Supplementary Admission List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Tonniey(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2015
Both academic and non academic activities is currently shut down due to the protest against the death of a 200l student who was watching the match between barcelona and bayer munich. He was said to have colapsed and rushed to the health centre. The staff in charge requested for his health centre card b4 he will be attended to. He gave up the ghost minutes later.
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by shakazuldadon: 8:47am On May 07, 2015
too bad too bad.....of jaja
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by classicyung(m): 9:19am On May 07, 2015
Stories that touches
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by padeolu: 9:20am On May 07, 2015
Is this what you call protest in UI?
Come to OAU and witness how a real aluta protest is being done.

2 Likes

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by mownie: 11:02am On May 07, 2015
padeolu:

Woorrd!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Nobody: 11:16am On May 07, 2015
padeolu:

He must not be caught taking pictures that's why he took a blurry and scanty One...I witnessed the protest and I must say, almost all uite was there; it was massive. fyi, I schooled in OAU b4 so I know how aluta is done.

2 Likes

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by divads(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2015
padeolu:

The protest is dahm serious ooh.. almost all d students came out.. dey are still outside gate since morning...

Tho taking pics ain't allowed cos SDC is still up nd doing till date.. R.I.P to the deceased!!

1 Like

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 07, 2015
It is a process so what is the fuss about? Show me your membership card no before ...medication should not be a big deal shocked

I suspect Nairabet things must have caused this unpleasant news. But Barca broke so many people's heart yesterday.
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by ipunchbitches(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
padeolu:

He just took the pictures from afar you must not be caught taking pics if u are gobe to ur phone
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by crowniran(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2015
I heard students are even destroying properties ....in oau we don't destroy properties....rip to d guy anyway!
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by teee2: 1:42pm On May 07, 2015
You shouldn't be caught taking pix. Got this on Twitter.

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Hollawaley(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2015
the real story; i dont watch futball bt my hostel was at abt 70 minutes into the game the guy just fell down from the viewing centre chair and people gathered around, poured water on him maybe he'll wake after like two mins he was taken to jaja clinic on getting there, the nurse said we shld produce his health centre card b4 he will be attended to.
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by idu1(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
What d fuvk is wrong with that jaja??
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by 3ace(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2015
Everybody's now taking a cue from the police who will deal with anybody caught taking pix of of their nefarious activities.
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Hollawaley(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2015
V.c decleared no school today and tomorrow. The protest was peaceful today bcus of our dull SUG. Tomorrow, I SWEAR TO GOD, i'll lead/ginger people to burn jaja clinic and the nurses.

1 Like

Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Hollawaley(m): 9:28pm On May 07, 2015
cc lalasticlala, fynestboi, ishilove, fp please.
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Fynestboi: 9:30pm On May 07, 2015
Hollawaley:
cc lalasticlala, fynestboi, ishilove, fp please.

Sorry where protest for that pics? undecided
Re: Protest in Umiversity of Ibadan by Hollawaley(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2015
Fynestboi:

Sorry where protest for that pics? undecided
Uni ibadan over the death of a 200l students due to negligence by em nurses. By the way we weren't allowed to take pics of the protest.

(1) (Reply)

CRUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form Is Out–2015/16 Call:07055433200. / UNILAG Medical Students Protest VC's Decision To Increase Cut-off Marks(photos) / FGC Ikot Ekpene Increases School Fees To An Unbearable Amount For The Students A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.