Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? (37453 Views)

Abortion By A Married Woman, Is It Justifiable? / Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / Alarming Number Of Nigerian Women Think Spousal Abuse by husband is justifiable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Ephemmm: 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
godoluwa:
It's absolutely wrong for a man to beat his wife no matter whatever.

***FTC***
Dedicated to all men that will never beat their wife

Don't blame some wife beaters: some women can bring out the worst in you. I was blaming one man for beating his wife one day, but I became sober when he tells me that his wife held his manhood tightly when about to leave house. Imagine that!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by oluwamile(m): 3:57pm On May 07, 2015
agarawu23:
never!!!

modified:-
the surprising aspect is the lady will later open her legs for the man who nearly took her life with beating some hours ago.

hmmmmm! marriage is strong and "third" party is not allowed.

beating your wife is totally wrong, they are other ways you can deal with her.
re u damilola
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Oh you so wish its a man's world but its not. People are now doing something about it. Domestic violence is now a crime so you need to get real. I am sure you will also provoke your gf or wife therefore she is also permitted to beat you up too. You never jam women wey go teach you the lesson you will never forget. she will also bring men to you for you to beat lets see how you will have the guts to punch them. You think because its a man's world then you can go punching any woman? You will soon jam rock. I will bring floyd to box with you. a lot of you here making mouth are sissies. All talk no action. Na only fr woman body una get strength. Una go see something. Pray you dnt end up with a woman who will attack you in your sleep or when you are weak. Any man wey go try am with me go bleed gan.

my dear the guy that told you never to try fighting a man likes you and gave u a good advice but like the say a fly that heeds to no advice is always buried along with the corpse.

You are shouting you will make any man bleed well here's another advise if u are a girl and you don't have enough skills to beat the shitt outta a guy till he couldn't fight no more please please please don't start what you can't finish, when you make a guy bleed in any part of his body that's when you will WITNESS /EXPERIENCE Hell or Victory because 1. if the guy is a pussi and quits the fight then you are soooooo lucky (2percent of guys will react this way) or

2. The guy Will turn into a BEAST AND pound every single bone in ya body till the break or till u are RESCUED in case you don't know why this is the process...... he looks at the bleeding part and realized that it's a FEMALE that did that to him probably something his fellow male couldn't or haven't then his RAGE multiplies and he loses his sense of reasoning because that moment all he wants is to kill you or almost kill you so he will definitely literally and brutally BEAT THE SHII OUTTA U!! so please I know u won't like to be on drugs with bruises, pains, cuts and other things all over your body hmm would u? some might fk ur pretty face up (I.e if ur pretty). Please never engage a man in a fight unless you are ready for the risk.

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by laredopapa(m): 4:04pm On May 07, 2015
Only married men should be taking seriously on this issue. I myself said more than that when i was single, but the story is different now
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 07, 2015
justwise:

You don't have to stand there and allow her to smash the bottle on your head, you can push her away, take the bottle away from her, leave the environment until she calms down. Marriage that gets to that violent need a divorce
chairman, stop saying all this to impress ladies here. You cant be able to do all this your preachings here. imagen u will smash bottle for me and i will be doing all this process yoou said. Them tell you say my mama born mugu keep? I no be mugu.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lampardizik(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2015
It is my belief that even if a woman wants to kill a man,he is not allowed to hit her!!!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 07, 2015
Rose2014:

This got me laughing so hard cheesy cheesy people were wondering what's so funny

Chai is that bad?

Oya come n whisper to my ear why you think my keyboard is hacked undecided.

Hahshahahahahahahahaha I'm still wondering ooo will whisper my reasons later cos I'm still in a trance ooo lolx
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by charlsecy(m): 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Yes, a man can beat a woman when she bites his dick and is about to bite it off? The man can hit her with whatever is available.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 07, 2015
Thugnificient:
Thanks for your concern.

It's disgusting to beat your wife or girlfriend, i hope someone gives you a good beating someday do you can see how it feels
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
you can tell that to the ladies, they can also cut off their mouths smiley
Nobody is going to cut off thir mouth stay away from women, you are a beast angry
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by sleek2tap: 4:24pm On May 07, 2015
It is never justifiable to beat a woman. Here is my submission to those who care to listen; " It is only a weak man that would hit a woman. "
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
lampardizik:
It is my belief that even if a woman wants to kill a man,he is not allowed to hit her!!!
chai
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2015
fem29:

Nobody is going to cut off thir mouth stay away from women, you are a beast angry
but if a woman hit a man she's an angel right?they should start by not provoking men thats all

ACTION AND REACTION, you are a f.ool btw

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by kunle75(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2015
MojiDelano:
My very intimate friend was recently at the rough end of a physical assault from her husband. This has been going on for a while and as usual she found it very difficult to tell me because she knows I won't take it well. Her hubby was due to travel back to NIGERIA from the UK and as usual he was packing her designer bags as gifts to his younger sister who by the way was not on speaking terms with my friend. Her mild rejection of his plan which was all the more insulting since he did not take permission from her before just invading her closet got him mad and the beating and blows commenced.

She said this time, she was sure that he meant to kill her. He grabbed tight her throat, planning to choke her, scratched at her face all the while raining blows on her repeatedly screaming, the intervention of her kids and her father could not save her from this hell. When he was done, he left her utterly humiliated and headed for the airport.

To make matters worse, her parents not wanting the humiliation of a divorce are insisting that she should remain a good wife and even go and apologise to the beast for verbally and physically assaulting her.

I love her and remain deeply helpless as I see that this will not end. So I ask, when is it justifiable to beat up a woman or is it ever justifiable to do that?

What advise can I give her. I plan to rescue her but would she be alive by the time I am ready? I am afraid.

http://josephedgarng..com/2015/05/when-is-it-justifiable-to-beat-woman.html

Seun Ishilove TheRealMrStan, Lalasticlala

Just wait a seconds more till you hear that your friend has been killed through domestic violence,i will suggest that it is better to leave in peace than in pieces,abeg am a man and i cant allow such to happen to my own blood talkless of doing such to my own wife.

Tell her to report the guy to the authority ASAP jorrrr,sometimes i hate our yeye african tradition self
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by justwise(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
chairman, stop saying all this to impress ladies here. You cant be able to do all this your preachings here. imagen u will smash bottle for me and i will be doing all this process yoou said. Them tell you say my mama born mugu keep? I no be mugu.

So in your own opinion you will stand there and get hammered with bottle then you hit back?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by agarawu23(m): 4:39pm On May 07, 2015
oluwamile:
re u damilola
which damilola?
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
but if a woman hit a man she's an angel right?they should start by not provoking men thats all

ACTION AND REACTION, you are a f.ool btw

Another beast standing up for his fellow Neanderthal, if a woman hits you, hit her back, if you like kill her and spend the rest of your life in jail. Lumpy headed babboon!

Big FOO.L oshi!

Quote me again and amadioha strike you angry, oloriburuku
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2015
fem29:

Another beast standing up for his fellow Neanderthal, if a woman hits you, hit her back, if you like kill her and spend the rest of your life in jail. Lumpy headed babboon!

Big FOO.L oshi!

Quote me again and amadioha strike you angry, oloriburuku
grin grin grin she's crying
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lampardizik(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
chai

Just my "5 kobo" as some people would say...
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 07, 2015
lilmax:
grin grin grin she's crying

Ode oshi! Stop beating women, if you do not like what she does/says, leave her alone!
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by lilmax(m): 4:55pm On May 07, 2015
fem29:

Ode oshi! Stop beating women, if you do not like what she does/says, leave her alone!
stop crying grin grin grin you are hurting yourself grin
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by okabe(m): 5:01pm On May 07, 2015
I'd love to pitch my tent with #teamNever but my better judgement disagrees...

I'll modify mine a bit to. . .

1 minute after a woman beats you and she hasn't apologised (of course with a deep sense of regret and remorse feelings), I say beat her to pulp!
God help me, if I don't kill that lady I'll leave her beyond orthopaedic remedy

However, what will a sensible man be doing with a woman to get her to the point of her being physical? So, I guess in a way, I'd never hit a woman!
funny story, d day I told a lady this, she 'slapped' me, 1 tin led to anoda...till an ecstatic ending*if u catch my drift* wink
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2015
justwise:

So in your own opinion you will stand there and get hammered with bottle then you hit back?
lolz, bro you knw even undastand me, i will kill her be4 that bottle wil touch me.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tonyx4x44(m): 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
I just smh each time I see people talking aggressively and raining curses on guys each time a topic like this arises

Not every guy who lay hands on ladies is happy doing it. Sometimes it just happens unconsciously which might later put you in deep regrets

Sometimes, my mom can be so annoying that she stretches my tolerance to the end point that I feel like engaging in a physical combat with her, just that it's not just possible cheesy

I have never lay hands on ladies and I will never
but I think it can be justifiable depending on the context or situation

Personally, it's very evident to me that many ladies seem to take advantage of the fact that the society kicks against a guy beating a lady, therefore, they ride on you and even do nasty things that warrant beating cos they know that people will rebuke you if you dare try that

My elder brother told me that during his 100L, a lady has once registered a slap on his face in the lecture room just because he missed his steps and accidentally stepped on her sandal. She added another slap even when he said "sorry"... in that case, if he retaliated, would you call him a misogynist ?

The slap whe I go give that babe!
She go just

DEAF!

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 07, 2015
lampardizik:
bro, ur parents will be very sad to see this nonsense you just typed. Woman will like you very because na them get house. Even ur wife beats ur mum, ur belief will not allow you to react.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rheetari(f): 5:23pm On May 07, 2015
truth is, men that beat up their spouse(s) are cowards and have low self esteem.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by justwise(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
STPEACE:
lolz, bro you knw even undastand me, i will kill her be4 that bottle wil touch me.

Ok, good luck with that then.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Rheetari(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
truth is, men that beat up their spouse(s) are cowards and have low self esteem. there is no justifiable reason, none at all to beat up a lady.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2015
sleek2tap:
It is never justifiable to beat a woman. Here is my submission to those who care to listen; " It is only a weak man that would hit a woman. "

pleas dude spare me that bullshii OK, "only a weak man would hit a woman " what kind of shii is that?! well u can ask like just 3married men so that they can verify things for u OK. No man ever thought they could beat their wife but it later happened so have you asked your smart self what made this men to do that? what happened that drove them crazy that they lost their minds and pounce on their lovely wifes huh SMH

1 Like

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by tmosco(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2015
My roommate in school was a nice guy and told me he will never beat a lady. Just last hear I heard he slapped his gf in public. Since then I decided to never say never and pray dat u don't meet some Women. But a beating a woman repeatedly is a monster and deserves beating himself.
Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

my dear the guy that told you never to try fighting a man likes you and gave u a good advice but like the say a fly that heeds to no advice is always buried along with the corpse.

You are shouting you will make any man bleed well here's another advise if u are a girl and you don't have enough skills to beat the shitt outta a guy till he couldn't fight no more please please please don't start what you can't finish, when you make a guy bleed in any part of his body that's when you will WITNESS /EXPERIENCE Hell or Victory because 1. if the guy is a pussi and quits the fight then you are soooooo lucky (2percent of guys will react this way) or

2. The guy Will turn into a BEAST AND pound every single bone in ya body till the break or till u are RESCUED in case you don't know why this is the process...... he looks at the bleeding part and realized that it's a FEMALE that did that to him probably something his fellow male couldn't or haven't then his RAGE multiplies and he loses his sense of reasoning because that moment all he wants is to kill you or almost kill you so he will definitely literally and brutally BEAT THE SHII OUTTA U!! so please I know u won't like to be on drugs with bruises, pains, cuts and other things all over your body hmm would u? some might fk ur pretty face up (I.e if ur pretty). Please never engage a man in a fight unless you are ready for the risk.

Story!! Story!! story!! Once your balls are squashed no strength remaining left in you. Try raising a hand on an aporoka woman, you go bleed o. And a boxing ring will be made for you lets see how powerful you are with your fellow man. I don talk my own. Write epistle from now till tomorrow. Women wey dey cut blokos fit all of una. Una go soon jam rock.

I repeat, ladies, any guy raise his filthy hands on you? You better squash his balls! Since its his balls that are deceiving him that he is a man. Aim at the balls! Thats all. Perhaps if he got no D1ck, he will humble. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 07, 2015
Sophyrocks:

Story!! Story!! story!! Once your balls are squashed no strength remaining left in you. Try raising a hand on an aporoka woman, you go bleed o. And a boxing ring will be made for you lets see how powerful you are with your fellow man. I don talk my own. Write epistle from now till tomorrow. Women wey dey cut blokos fit all of una. Una go soon jam rock.

I repeat, ladies, any guy raise his filthy hands on you? You better squash his balls! Since its his balls that are deceiving him that he is a man. Aim at the balls! Thats all. Perhaps if he got no D1ck, he will humble. grin grin

[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / What Is the experience getting married to A Medical Doctor? / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.