Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,452 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! (11362 Views)

Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) / Latest Airtel 3GB Data Plan For 1000 Naira Subscription Code / Airtel 1GB For #1000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by redfigure(m): 12:06pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
no na, but why. I have spend over 3000 on etisalat recharge card this year. This is cheating
I bia Lagos.
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by donbenie(m): 6:50pm On May 11, 2015
free2ryhme:

When u stay in the bush outside civilization
Hehehehe,unlike you am no LOCAL Champion,I move around Naija in the course of my work,so am QUALIFIED to make a call on their data services..#CR@P
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by xtervaganza(m): 11:53pm On May 11, 2015
Muyogoa:
no na, but why. I have spend over 3000 on etisalat recharge card this year. This is cheating
#3000 in almost 5 months and you de talk am like say na 1 million

Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by kazzonline: 1:04am On May 12, 2015
streetdisciple:
it's working perfectly if you are eligible.
I subscribed yesterday n it's still working

The only scam is that the a acclaimed rollover option is a fraud, it doesnt work. I called cc to ask how roll over works, he explained to me, i followed the intrustions only for my 800mb to be zapped, thats the lie and fraud as regards dis plan so my advice finish up ur mb!
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by sorextee(m): 9:35am On May 12, 2015
Some pple post without thinking.. u call something a scam, was ur credit removed? Those who received the message are only entitled to it before it becomes general... Why that, it's cos they noticed those who have not bought data in a very long while, that's why dey intro such offer, to bring them back to d network...
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by sorextee(m): 9:44am On May 12, 2015
It's always best, to roll over ur data, a day, before it's expiration. For instance, if ur data go xpire on 12th, roll it over on the 11th, cos some peeps forget and ur unused data goes.. Don't leave crdt on ur line, thinking it will auto renew ur data.. mistakes happen... assuming u re on d 2k plan, and it's expiring on the 12th, it's advisable to load d 2k on the 11th nd roll it over using codes... Cos if u leave d 2k on d line hoping it auto renews, a slight drop in d crdt, even if na 5naira; it won't renew ur data...
kazzonline:

The only scam is that the a acclaimed rollover option is a fraud, it doesnt work. I called cc to ask how roll over works, he explained to me, i followed the intrustions only for my 800mb to be zapped, thats the lie and fraud as regards dis plan so my advice finish up ur mb!
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by kazzonline: 11:04am On May 12, 2015
sorextee:
It's always best, to roll over ur data, a day, before it's expiration. For instance, if ur data go xpire on 12th, roll it over on the 11th, cos some peeps forget and ur unused data goes.. Don't leave crdt on ur line, thinking it will auto renew ur data.. mistakes happen... assuming u re on d 2k plan, and it's expiring on the 12th, it's advisable to load d 2k on the 11th nd roll it over using codes... Cos if u leave d 2k on d line hoping it auto renews, a slight drop in d crdt, even if na 5naira; it won't renew ur data...

Data was suppose to expire on the 11th i loaded 2k on the 10th,if you dont opt out and u dial the code why still on a current subcription its gives u error, so for me to dial the code i hav to opt out right, my over 800mb still dey pain me walahi
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by Ajascolove(m): 7:45am On May 13, 2015
Please, what code can I use to check the mb?
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by adewasco2k(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Its not a scam rather it works on certain SIM CARDS but the @GB for 2000 Naira works on all SIM CARDS Subscription Codes for Latest Etisalat data Plans

To check data plan dial *228#
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by Spa55: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
Its a big scam. its actually 500mb for #1000 with a bonus of 500mb. The bonus is valid for two weeks only. And they sap ur main data instead of bonus 1st so that u will end up getting a weird msg where dey will remove all ur bonus after just two weeks leavin u with wateva is left of ur main data...
Its a big scam..
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by wisemaster(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2016
The poster is very uncivilized and unlettered. You raised an alarm because something did not work due to your stupidit*. Infact you're evil.
Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by teoforlee: 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
No the poster was only angry and frustrated after loading his line with 1k, just to find out it was a waste! Now some of you are just judgmental retards, always quick to judge people and prove that you are educated! So if 1k is easy money for u, does it make it small to everyone?! The poster was only misinformed by (my biggest guess) BLOGGERS and people who it's worked for! So he can't be blamed. And you people are abusing him with plenty grammer, abeg leave trash for lawma, Etisalat should have a fixed data plan, not one working for A and not working for B.., some of my friends have fallen for this shit too and weren't happy! Yes scam it is. Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Warning!! Etisalat Monthly 1gb For 1000 Naira Is A Scam! by nyhsa: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2016
Its working just fine,,,,and the correct code is *229*2*7# I subscribed few minutes ago and its still working.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rumored Specs And Spy Information For Tecno's Latest Camon Series. / Introducing The All New Thl 4000 / Col. Umar To Sue MTN Over Fraudulent Deductions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.