Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) (2499 Views)

One Day Women In Hijab Will Be More Attractive Than Those Bitches In Bikini-lady / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) / Ladies, Your Man Slapped You During Courtship: Will You Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2015
We can also tag this topic: "Saying NO to sex makes you more "Killing", or "More Valuable", or "More Classical". Etc. But that's by the way.
(Before you start, this write up is not for lazy people who can't read all through).
I know many ladies are wondering what does this article hold or how possible this is, but let me start by letting you know that this is a "BOYS-THING", so you are not meant to understand fully, but believe me when I say, as a young man or should I say "boy" who has many friends, (the good, bad and handsome), I know things about boys and girls, and this is something about boys I think ladies don't know...
And this is it; A "No-To-Sex" Lady is the only type of girl Guys Respect and Want the most. If I were talking to my sister, this is truth I will make her understand...
As a guy, as a man, whenever we hear a lady says "NO-to-sex" in a r-ship, we go 'GAGA' for that lady. I don't mean lesbians or girls who are forming hard to get, believe me, guys know all those tricks when ladies are forming "hard-to-get". I'm talking about single ladies hoping for a good future husband, or hoping to be appreciated more by their Bfs or guy friends. Now listen, When a guy hears a pretty and well endowed lady say "NO-to-sex till marriage", That lady only stepped up her game, and the first thing that comes to the guy's mind is "did I hear that correct?", and this is what attracts us to such ladies. (You mustn't know about this, because no Predator tells his Prey about his plans). To Reasonable guys with focus and ambition, the feeling of "SHE'S BIGGER THAN WHAT I THOUGHT" starts growing in the their minds. Mind you, 70% of guys are reasonable, they are only being greedy. (My Reason): When you portray yourself as a "Cheap" material, a guy will always want to take advantage of you, not because he wanted you totally, but because he sees another girl in you that he can make us of, maybe for the next couple of months.
Now lemme tell you a short story about a lady friend of mine back then in the University. Her name was Susan. (Her Nick Name: The Virtuous lady)
Susan was not the most beautiful lady in campus, nor in the department, but when Susan walks, everyone stops and looks, When she comes around, everyone wants to know what she has to say, When she talks to a guy, the world sees that guy like "Obama" for the day, her composure makes most guys in the class want to say "Hi" to her, remember, she wasn't the most beautiful girl in campus, yet she was the most attractive to all of us guys, she was friendly, She was neat, when I say neat, I mean NEAT, she dressed very clean and CLASSIC, yet, guys were not able to approach her even for laughter. And why was this? She created a standard, she had a class, she made it so, and only the brains and gurus in the class could approach her for anything casual or crucial. The news alone about the neatest and highly esteemed susan with a "NO to sex" r-ship till marriage made her Queen Elizabeth of our dept.
Now, I want to ask you ladies a question, #how many of you are using an "i-phone 6 now#, Few I guess, but tecno reaches your hand almost everyday, right?. Now that is what VALUE has caused. Ladies, its true that "Body No Be Wood", but that is why oneday, you'll get married. The truth still remains this way: A Girl is like a Product, you have to have a Class, Dignity, standard, Self respect, before you can be Attractive to EVERY GUY. Value yourself, and guys will value you.
When you, as a lady regard yourself as someone above "Sex B4 marriage", you only place yourself above every other girl, other girls of "Boyfriend today---Fast food tomorrow----sex next tomorrow". (Believe me, boys are already used to this type of ladies and are tired of seeing them, they are only being greedy). You have to stand out from the crowd, beat the imagination of every guy about ladies and sex.
You don't have be a "Reverend Sister" to make this happen. Be beautiful, Dress neatly, look amazing, bold and charming, you are a young lady I guess, and you'll see that "A Gold fish has no hiding Place". Look presentable and step up your life value by saying NO-to-Sex, you'll only make men fall in love with you the more. When I say "Men", I don't mean small boys with Big bodies who chase girls because of what's under the skirts. I mean "MEN", Guys with Focus, Goals and Ambition, Responsibility. Though Its unfortunate how many girls of today will throw away "CLASS for SWAG" all in the name of BIGGER BOYS IN TOWN, in 10 years time, watch where you'll be with those "Bigger boys in town".
Now ladies, remember this, It takes a MAGNET to attract another MAGNET, you CANNOT attract a man of substance and value when you are VALUELESS. Among 100 girls, you cannot be ATTRACTIVE, or highly esteemed or regarded by Guys/Men when you are like every other girl out there, every other girl they've met before.
To be Attractive/highly placed, you have to be different from others, matured in your dressing, clean and neat, principled, friendly, and to crown it all, be a VIRTEOUS LADY, (too classic to be slept with by any man), be ABOVE what others cannot control..."Premarital Sex". This alone makes you "Miss Independent", and nothing kills a guy FASTER than seeing a good-looking woman with Self Esteem and Regard.
Forget what some boys will say or do when ladies are around, guys who pretend they don't care when a girl says "NO" always feel belittled by their actions, and its always worse when the lady is Good looking or very Presentable. (your dressing ALWAYS matters). Its just the fact. Guys can go crazy when they see a girl who thinks her body worth more than gold, and yes, who wouldn't want to own a "Valuable Asset", and this alone makes her more attractive, even without make ups.
Ladies, to attract that guy or man who you think has a class beyond you, or is a king, or a "High Standard Gentleman", to make him fall on his knees wanting you to himself, OR to find a perfect R-ship where the man will value you totally, YOU MUST NOT POUT YOUR MOUTH, POUTING MAKES YOU LOOK "STUPID"(sorry to say, but this would be a topic for another day). You should be like Susan, you must be a VIRTEOUS WOMAN, good looking and principled, you must be the kind of woman every man wants.
Now NOTE these 2 things..
1. Being ATTRACTIVE isn't about make-ups, you only look good with make ups, but when your personality is High, you become attractive. Guys will only come for you with rubbish reasons when all you have is Nice MakeUps. Your attraction catches a man's heart when you have a reputation and ego, and not your Marykay.
2. Being a virtuous woman doesn't mean you should start dressing like -Mary Amaka, or carrying bibles left-and-right, NO, its not all that.
Being a Virtuous woman means being principled, Neat, Dressing fashionably, creating a standard, bigger than "what-any-boy-can-just-have", bigger than Sex, and believe me, NOT ONLY WILL GUYS GO 'GAGA', EVEN GOD GETS ATTRACTED TO YOU, And you know what that means!!!.

Ladies, Make up your minds today, and step up your game,
Re-brand yourself, No guy is worth your body except your husband, except you want a ---"Time No Dey, Make We Just Marry Husband". MAGNET ATTRACTS ONLY MAGNET and this alone has made you "More attractive",
Too all the beautiful African Queens reading this, God bless you.

I hope this would make front page for my other sisters to see too.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2015

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 11:36am On Feb 28, 2016
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by kurupt1: 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2016
#yawns#...........bwahahwahahaha.

@ Op-why are giving these naija girls this type of advice........they are not interested in ur info...........90% of them are looking for aristo
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Elzends(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2016
Op soo u expect me to read all these lies?

#Yawns n goes back to sleep# undecided
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2016
Elzends:
Op soo u expect me to read all these lies?
#Yawns n goes back to sleep# undecided
well... thanks... cos U just read it
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by misreal(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2016
lalasticlala abeg come go buy me amala and ewedu cheesy
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by olatpic(m): 1:13am On Feb 29, 2016
Hmm..
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sanbells(f): 1:52am On Feb 29, 2016
Unfortunately people don't appreciate the right thing. This thread makes big sense but people won't appreciate it. If it's something about davido's baby mama abi wizkid's ex girl friend people will waste no time to comment all for the rush for front page. Mods don't even look at this kind of thing. It's only when they see Genevieve posts a picture of her left yansh that they'll wake up. Nice one op.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 7:30am On Feb 29, 2016
sanbells:
Unfortunately people don't appreciate the right thing. This thread makes big sense but people won't appreciate it. If it's something about davido's baby mama abi wizkid's ex girl friend people will waste no time to comment all for the rush for front page. Mods don't even look at this kind of thing. It's only when they see Genevieve posts a picture of her left yansh that they'll wake up. Nice one op.

hahahah.... thanks dear...
appreciate alot
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Christeety: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2016
God bless you for this wonderful write up.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Christeety: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
God bless you for this wonderful write up...Very insightful
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by queencalipso(f): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2016
op nice piece. I concur.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by zezebabyxoxo: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 2:31pm On May 01, 2016
queencalipso christeety
thanks alot. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2018
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by Zirah: 8:36am On Aug 02, 2018
Very well said. Well done.
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2018
Zirah:
Very well said. Well done.
thanks
Re: Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read) by sirr(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Pic: Guys, What will you do next? / Who Is Prettier A Or B? / Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Came Out Of His House But Then Slowly Walked Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.