Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,535 members, 7,801,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (62712 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by westpawz(f): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2015
hello,i am based in port harcourt and i have tried contacting u bt all have proved abortive.please reply me
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2015
westpawz:
hello,i am based in port harcourt and i have tried contacting u bt all have proved abortive.please reply me

Hello sorry I haven't been active on Nairaland I am overseas on business trip if you want to get in touch regarding importing things from Vietnam or turkey please ask your questions here let others learn from your experience.. Regards IYKBETHANY
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Oct 27, 2015
Have anyone called and spoken to Iyke recently? I called the number on his website repeatedly (090) and the guy at the other end not only claimed he's a customs officer but also denied knowing what NLD is.
Strange indeed.
iykbethany:

Hello sorry I haven't been active on Nairaland I am overseas on business trip if you want to get in touch regarding importing things from Vietnam or turkey please ask your questions here let others learn from your experience.. Regards IYKBETHANY
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by lonelyjeff(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
I didn't believe this iykbethany is genus had a chat with him once and he gave me an cell phone from the UK +447 internet number and I stop talking to him don't believe he's genus or real person..someone get in touch with him on the UK cell phone number??
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ifyalways(f): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
lonelyjeff:
I didn't believe this iykbethany is genus had a chat with him once and he gave me an cell phone from the UK +447 internet number and I stop talking to him don't believe he's genus or real person..someone get in touch with him on the UK cell phone number??
Genus or genuine, which do you mean?

Did u call his Nigerian number and what was the response ?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 7:38am On Nov 04, 2015
lonelyjeff:

This is the main reason I will stop offering free help or assistance to people. I have never collected money from anyone of you, all I offer here is 100% free info/assistance. I have been providing free assistance to Niaralanders and from now onwards I plan to stop because all these osho free is not benefiting me. I am a consultant, the people that pay me for consultation never doubted me.

This lonely jeff contacted me via email on August 29th while I was in UK, I replied and give him all the answers/info he needed without requesting for fee or anything in return, all i did was give him free info he needed from me, but surprisingly he replied and said he don't believe me again because he doesn't believe that I was in London. He claim that the UK number that I gave him anyone can get it on the internet? How did he know that or how did he reach at that conclusion? I was surprised and saddened at the same time. Why should I waste my time on an idiot that is not paying me for consultation?

So to lonelyjeff Iykbethany cannot go to London or what? For the records, my family lives in UK, I choose to live in Nigeria because that is where my businesses are. I spend at least 3 to 4 months yearly in UK. Iykbethany is on facebook, instagram, twitter, etc for all to see. If I was not in UK why should I lie? Did you pay me for consultation that I had to live to make you believe me or what? I dont get it.

Lonelyjeff is a Nigerian scammer living in South africa, maybe he gets his free uk numbers from the website he mentioned...

I will paste my email communication with lonelyjeff here for all to read...

to: Iyk Bethanys <iykbethany@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 7:48 PM
subject: Re: lonelyjeff would like to send you a message
mailed-by: gmail.com
signed-by: gmail.com

I am a silent reading of your post and move in Narialand...I will like to go Vietnam for businessI have an south African passport have live here 15yrs can you help getting the visa from the company??I Want to go and buy children cloth and shoe for 3week...hope you can get back at me and send me your contract number

to: Robert Wooten <robertwooten633@gmail.com>
date: Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Hello and thanks for your mail.
I appreciate the fact that you have been following my thread on Nairaland, I believe i have provided every info regarding importing things from Vietnam. I will try to break it down for you once more...

As a Nigerian who wants to travel to Vietnam to buy clothes, shoes etc, to get Vietnam visa a company in Vietnam MUST send you Visa Approval Letter which you will take to the Vietnamese embassy in ABUJA to get your visa. The company will process the visa in Vietnam, it takes between 7 days to process this visa in Vietnam. Once the visa is approved in Vietnam, the Vietnam contact will mail you copy of the visa approval letter which you will take to Vietnam embassy to collect your visa. Once you arrive at the Vietnam embassy you submit the visa approval letter together with your passport, within few hours the visa will be stamped on your passport. Apart from the VISA APPROVAL LETTER from Vietnam, there are no other documents to submit, no interviews or anything. The visa is 1 month business visa.

AIRLINES & AIRFARES: Many airlines go to Vietnam, there is Turkish Airways, Emirates, Ethihad Airways etc. Personally I prefer Emirates though their fares are a little bit higher. At the moment airfare is about 250,000 Naira, it can be more or less bc naira is fluctuating most times. When i traveled last year I paid about 150,000 naira, but this june I paid 255,000 Naira. You can get lower or higher airfare depending on the time or season you are traveling. So to know the exact cost of airfare just go to any travel agency in your city and confirm. You can also check online or you go to Turkish or Emirates offices nearest to you.

VISA: The process to get visa has been discussed extensively on nairaland. You can get the visa by yourself but if you need my contacts in Vietnam to help you with visa assistance you should please note the following...

The cost to get the visa approval letter from Vietnam is $500, and when you go to the Vietnam embassy to stamp your passport you pay visa fee of $100 making total of $600 for visa. Like I said earlier if you can get the visa by yourself thats fine. My contacts demand that they must ship your goods for you if they must offer you visa assistance.

Please be sure that you are genuinely going there to buy things and will return back to Africa within 1 month. I am saying this because many Nairalanders have tried to ruin my relationship with my Vietnam contacts. If you get visa and refuse to return to Africa the company that invited you to Vietnam will be fined up to $5,000 and their shipping business can be shut down by Vietnam authorities. Since this year many Nairalanders contacted me for visa, but some of them disappeared immediately they arrive Vietnam thereby putting my contacts in trouble. I am not against anyone who wants to hustle there as they put it, but its good to be honest about it from the onset. To live or settle in Vietnam there are agents in Vietnam that handle those sort of things and their charges are much higher.

I am presently in UK, the best way to reach me is through phone though I check both my Email and Skype daily; Phone: +44 77 5262 3714.

My Best Regards,
Iyk

to: Iyk Bethanys <iykbethany@gmail.com>
date: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:09 PM
signed-by: gmail.com

I dont think you sound genius to me this Uk +447 number is everywhere online to get at uknumber.com your post look genius and your write up..why did you give me wrong number your nigeria number at your profile work very well wish I call and it ring out..I will go back to the site and make sure people on narialand knw all this .

to: Robert Wooten <robertwooten633@gmail.com>
date: Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 7:43 PM

I think that you are crazy or simply dumb. Its usually criminally minded people that point accusing fingers at others.

I am in UK since 2 months now my wife and daughter are living here and the number i gave you is my 02.

Follow my threads while i was in Vietnam 3 months ago i posted my Vietnam number and i did same when i went to Cambodia, Thailand etc. I only stopped posting my contacts recently bc the mods said i shouldn't use the thread for advertising.

Seems you are talking out of frustration. Go to nairaland you coward and make complaint i have taken several people from nairaland to Vietnam and turkey infact one ola visited my uk home on Sunday shes a nairalnder as well.

Or you check my twitter, instagram, pinterest etc

It is bc of cowards like you that i stopped giving any assistance to nairalanders.

I feel real sorry for you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by DonaTee(f): 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Excellent thread. God bless u @iykbethany for sharing.
I sent u a pm. I hope to get a reply. I av been goin to onitsha for sometym now to shop for ladies n kiddies wears. Buh I don't really knw where or how to know "d real importers" I av a family wich makes me go to onitsha n bak d same day. I usally don't av enuff tym to go round as much as I wld want so I can go straight to d importers. also do u deal on wholesale?

@lonelyjeff if d above post truly occured #e-mail convo....I'm sorry ur IQ needs to b revaluated
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2015
DonaTee:
Excellent thread. God bless u @iykbethany for sharing.
I sent u a pm. I hope to get a reply. I av been goin to onitsha for sometym now to shop for ladies n kiddies wears. Buh I don't really knw where or how to know "d real importers" I av a family wich makes me go to onitsha n bak d same day. I usally don't av enuff tym to go round as much as I wld want so I can go straight to d importers. also do u deal on wholesale?

@lonelyjeff if d above post truly occured #e-mail convo....I'm sorry ur IQ needs to b revaluated

My brother it is people like that that makes me wonder if theres any need to help people these days. Sadly there are many people like lonely jeff even in our society today. if you don't help people will call you bad man, and if you willingly help these same people would say there must be something you wanna gain thats why you want to help. In many villages so many rich men dont help anyone anymore bc people claim they are using their stars. This is happening in my own village. the richest man in the village is a big NDDC contractor. He has been helping the youths and building houses for the poor, yet these same people call him ritualist behind his back. They claim he is using their stars to get big contracts. This man got to hear about these malicious gossip and sacked all the youths he employed, infact he closed his scholarship foundation, sacked all village youths and replaced them with people from south west where his wife hails from. These same frustrated village riff raffs are now crying wolf, calling him wicked man who prefers to help strangers. What could one do to please people really?

On this forum all I do is give free info, people call me even when i am sleeping, sometimes when i am spending time with my family. but its a cross i decided to carry i still take the calls and answer all their questions without asking for anything in return. Yet a frustrated soul somewhere is calling me lair simply bc i gave him my uk mobile. I am wondering if UK is too big for me to visit or what, till date i am still trying to figure out what i did wrong.

Regarding buying clothing from Onitsha the importers are at the main market but as you know the place is disorganized and has been overrun by touts, if you are not careful you could fall into wrong hands. And if you read through this thread I mentioned I wont direct anyone to any importer in Nigeria because if something goes wrong I will be called a bad name. Just imagine if I directed someone like lonelyjeff to an importer and maybe the deal goes sour? There are many good importers in Onitsha and even in lagos, i started with Onitsha importers, their prices are okay and cheaper than lagos these days bc most Vietnam container ships berth in Onne Port which is not too far from Onitsha.

When next you go to Onitsha tell those shop owners you want to buy in large quantity and so you would like to be directed to wholesalers and importers, some of them can be helpful.
All the best bro

2 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
ifyalways:
Have anyone called and spoken to Iyke recently? I called the number on his website repeatedly (090) and the guy at the other end not only claimed he's a customs officer but also denied knowing what NLD is.
Strange indeed.

@iykbethany have you seen this^^?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
justwise:

Yes I did reply Ify asking her what number she called she hasn't replied.
I have not communicated with her b4 and have not given her any number b4 now.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by onatisi(m): 10:17am On Nov 07, 2015
iykbethany:

you are too open and too free,I will suggest you try and reduce that.it is not everyone that hails and smiles at you that likes you . Try and select just few ppl you will be rendering your services to and it isn't bad if you charge for assisting once you are sure you will deliver what you agreed upon.

2 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ifyalways(f): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2015
justwise:

iykbethany:

I did finally communicated with Iyke via email.

However, the number I called is on his website and its 09096185945. I took it from his profile/ website.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by justwise(m): 11:43am On Nov 07, 2015
ifyalways:

However, the number I called is on his website and its 09096185945. I took it from his profile/ website.

Ok thanks for that update
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2015
onatisi:
you are too open and too free, I will suggest you try and reduce that.it is not everyone that hails and smiles at you that likes you . Try and select just few ppl you will be rendering your services to and it isn't bad if you charge for assisting once you are sure you will deliver what you agreed upon.

That has been my problem. The boys I raised in my family /village are now persecuting me because they are seeing some money. When they had nothing they pretend to love you, when they start seeing money you will not only be a fool but a very big fool. I tried couple of times to change but I realized you cant be mean unless you are naturally born to be mean.

My mailbox is filled with requests of different sorts from Nairalanders, everyday I spend lot of time responding to people, giving advise etc. When you don't reply as fast as they want, they start talking if you owe them something. Well its a cross I decided to carry, and will continue to help as much as I can. But people should remember that I don't spend all my life on nairaland, sometime I don't log in here for several days/weeks.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2015
ifyalways:

Ify thanks for clarification.
However, I would like to know what website you got the phone number from so I can remove it?
When i sacked some of my staffs few years ago i let them go with the phones i bought for them which am sure included this number you called. If you let me know the particular website I will remove it.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
nice one
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by ifyalways(f): 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
iykbethany:

However, I would like to know what website you got the phone number from so I can remove it?
When i sacked some of my staffs few years ago i let them go with the phones i bought for them which am sure included this number you called. If you let me know the particular website I will remove it.
Thanks

oga Iyke, it was on your NLD profile. I see you've updated your profile. A quick Google search of that number still leads to you so I will suggest you get that line back or blocked.
Good afternoon
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by justwise(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
iykbethany:

Thanks

iykbethany:
So sad that Nairaland was hacked and all our previous posts lost, however, we are glad that Nairaland is back on its feet again. We pray such disaster never happen again.

We have in stock, highest quality eye lashes for sale at wholesale price.

Our shop is located in Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt but we can deliver anywhere in Port Harcourt.

Wholesalers, distributors & retailers should contact us for more details.

EMAIL: ....
TELEPHONE: 09096185945

https://www.nairaland.com/1798503/highest-quality-eye-lashes-sale#24441631

Why are you denying this?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 8:19am On Nov 11, 2015
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/1798503/highest-quality-eye-lashes-sale#24441631

Why are you denying this?

What is wrong with you my man? Denying what please? Why are you always harsh as if you are quarrelling with anyone?

1. That's my Nairaland add NOT MY WEBSITE. Ify mentioned she got it from my NLD profile and WEBSITE. Since no one is perfect, I wanted to know if the number is on my website so I can edit it.
2. This is my marketing phone, when I sacked some of staff I let them go with the bb phones I bought them for marketing. It was weeks later that I found out this sim was in one of the phones. Bc one of them stole things from my shop I didn't let them come near me bc of sim. I removed the number from my website.
3. If the sim is still working i will block it when I return to Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
iykbethany:

What is wrong with you my man? Denying what please? Why are you always harsh as if you are quarrelling with anyone?

1. That's my Nairaland add NOT MY WEBSITE. Iffy mentioned she got it from my NLD profile and WEBSITE . Since no one is perfect, I wanted to know if the number is on my website so I can edit it.
2. This is my marketing phone, when I sacked some of staff I let them go with the bb phones I bought them for marketing. It was weeks later that I found out this sim was in one of the phones. Bc one of them stole things from my shop I didn't let them come near me bc of sim. I removed the number from my website.
3. If the sim is still working i will block it when I return to Nigeria

Which is absolutely true, that number was on your website even after your last reply to ify I checked it before making my last post.

The story about your sacked workers leaving with the phone that contains the numbers is laughable. I know what to believe anyway.

1 Like

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by legendsmother(f): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
justwise:

Which is absolutely true, that number was on your website even after your last reply to ify I checked it before making my last post.

The story about your sacked workers leaving with the phone that contains the numbers is laughable. I know what to believe anyway.

My friend you can believe what you want to, that's your business.
When I told you to give me MY WEBSITE where the number is, you pasted my NAIRALAND ADVERT? Is Nairaland my website? You don't know the different between a business website and Nairaland? All I wanted was to remove the number from my website, I don't even know why I am still replying you.

The worst you could do is close the thread like you threatened 2 times already, Not sure what is still holding you from closing the thread? It will do me a lot of good and save me lots of time replying to people like you.

3 Likes

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by rhames(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
Whats vacationing like in the country?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 10:55am On Nov 26, 2015
rhames:
Whats vacationing like in the country?

Vacatiion is good there are lots of tourist spots but if you are looking at holidaying in South East Asia then Malaysia and Thailand should be your best bet.

if you are a single man go to Thailand, if you are going as a family then go to Malaysia.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by mozele(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2016
write2obi:
Why would any sane man travel to Vietnam

have you forgotten?

Ego dimpka!
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by write2obi(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
mozele:

have you forgotten?

Ego dimpka!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snakes Invade Flooded Homes Of Villagers In Bayelsa As Residents Lament. Photos / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.