Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc (62775 Views)

US Embassy Releases Statement On Nigerian Travel To US / Help! He Wants To Decline A Lecturing Job Offer And Travel To UK / For All Those Who Want To Travel To America, You Better Shine Your Eye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by northvietnam(m): 6:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
iykbethany:

Vietnam visa is single entry business visa valid for 1 month only.

The duration of the visa depends on what whoever that is inviting you fills in the immigration forms in Vietnam.
If the company says you are coming to Vietnam to stay 20 days for shopping it is exactly 20 days visa the Vietnam Embassy in Abuja will issue you.

Good Evening. How can i get to reach U. Sent U pm
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2016
added u on skype.. u arent responsive
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by lakesidepro: 1:01am On Jul 07, 2016
Anyone going to Vietnam soon for business, looking for someone to go together from naija though visa is not ready yet but soonest it will be ready.

@iykbethany, pls respond to my mail biko. God bless you
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by collinsfbi(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
lakesidepro:
Anyone going to Vietnam soon for business, looking for someone to go together from naija though visa is not ready yet but soonest it will be ready.

@iykbethany, pls respond to my mail biko. God bless you

Anyone traveling for business soon?
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by tatita: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi Friend,
I know there are 1 year ago this topic have been post but I just seen it because I am looking for information about Vietnam grin.
Thanks for all information you have share with us but I would like to have your contact so you can give me more information and some contact.

Please how can I join you directly ?

Thanks.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by iykbethany(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
LOLASPICES:
please sir, do you know how i can get visa from America to Vietnam?

Sir it's very easy. Go to the Vietnam embassy in wherever you are and apply.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by dayohaxz: 6:51am On Oct 21, 2016
Bro pls can i buy phones from vietnam and ao do i go abt it
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by mokane28: 10:51am On May 20, 2017
Bro does Vietnam extend stay, assuming i enter and plan to stay longer
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Uchihair: 3:23pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ikye please I have been trying your number not. Reachable please send need a shipping agent in. Vietnam
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Sakaslim(m): 11:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Good morning Mr it's, I sent you a mail. ( We have actually exchanged a couple of emails before). Now I've sent another PM to you here on Nairaland. Kindly respond Sir.
Re: Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc by Sucre4P: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
How do I contact you please. I need your assistance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South African Man Who Smoked Malawian Indian Hemp Unclad At The Airport / This Is How Molues Now Look Like (PHOTOS) / Dashcam Footage Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire/Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.