Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals (17528 Views)

Yoruba Boys Are Wavy !!!! / Similarity Between Bini And Igbo / Marriage between Yoruba And Igbo people On The Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by sbeezy8: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ imma always have an igbo girl im smashin- even when im married. Even if i marry an igbo/yoruba/edo etc  . . . lady- Imma still have a young igbo lady on the side. HAHAHAHA

all the igbo girls ive known are mad sexy and freaky- im tryin get me a "new" one now.

[img]http://wrapcritic.files./2008/09/mccainpalinjoke.jpg[/img]
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka8: 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

How rude!!! Who are you to say such things? If want to marry/date a Yoruba man, I will do so. If I want to marry/date a Igbo man, I will do so but for you to tell Igbo women to "stop confusing Yoruba men" is idiotic. People like you only create tension amongst tribes.

No you cannot. Yoruba women like teeepeeeaahhh are not happy about the Yoruba-bachelor-drain towards the south East. You think they find it funny that they remain single and getting older while prospective and rightful suitors like Dayokanu, Sauron and Sjeezy are facing where the sun rises?. Don't say you haven't been warned and never take it personal, it is a survival strategy allowed by our ecosystem.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
Have not been warned about what? You act like all hell will break loose if tribe mix. SMH.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AloyEmeka8: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Have not been warned about what? You act like all hell will break loose if tribe mix. SMH.

Hell will not break but you could be stepping on toes. You know that men cannot be trusted, they promise Titilayo marriage when the going was rough for them but as soon as pepper arrive, they'll start facing east while praying for a wife. Some people are angry b/c their potential husbands are being outsourced to the East and those people will not stop at anything to end husband outsourcing.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

No you cannot.I am not happy about the Yoruba-bachelor-drain towards the south East. You think I find it funny you keep snatching prospective and rightful suitors like Dayokanu, Sauron and Sjeezy are facing where the sun rises?. Don't say you haven't been warned and never take it personal, it is a survival strategy allowed by my ecosystem.

Aloy_Emeka:

Hell will not break but you could be stepping on toes. You know that men cannot be trusted, they promise aloy emeka marriage when the going was rough for them but as soon as pepper arrive, they'll start facing east while praying for a wife. Some people like me are angry b/c our potential husbands are being outsourced to the East and we will not stop at anything to end husband outsourcing.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
Aloy_Emeka:

Hell will not break but you could be stepping on toes. You know that men cannot be trusted, they promise Titilayo marriage when the going was rough for them but as soon as pepper arrive, they'll start facing east while praying for a wife. Some people are angry b/c their potential husbands are being outsourced to the East and those people will not stop at anything to end husband outsourcing.

And who might you be referring to as "those people"?
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^^i have corrected her response.

take aloy emeka seriously at your own peril.

she isnt yoruba and she's speaking for herself.

dont use aloy emeka's senseless ramblings as an excuse to attack yoruba women oh.

you've been warned. angry

face your admirers here and ignore all others.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2010
tpiah:

^^^i have corrected her response.

take aloy emeka seriously at your own peril.

she isnt yoruba and she's speaking for herself.

dont use aloy emeka's senseless ramblings as an excuse to attack yoruba women oh.

you've been warned. angry

face your admirers here and ignore all others.

I wasn't trying to attack Yoruba women. As a matter of fact, those comments that Aloy_Emeka make sound like their coming from a place of bitterness.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2010
excanny:

Ofcourse, she's Yoruba, what do you expect her to say. So being mumu, tied with a dog's leash and led by feminine wiles is your idea of being sweet? ROTFLMAO!

Definitely, they'll be sweet-leashed by feminine wiles since they dont want you to distract them from targeting their friends' wives.

Ode! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AndreUweh(m): 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2010
dayokanu:

Tribalist?? With all these fine fine Igbo babes.

Abeg if you dont want me to turn tribalist, issue me some fine Igbo babes
D. Kanu, you are a good man, I enjoy your post a lot especially in sports threads.
I would have honoured your request but unfortunately, all the beautiful Igbo girls/ladies in nairaland are not searching. Just like you know, Igbo women respects courtships/marriages.
Have a good evening.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by richjohn1(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ibo girls are cute looking, respectful, know how to satisfy their men and know how to do it you persuade them easily. in contrast the yoruba gals are arrogant, empty, loud, lousey and sometimes dirty it was a horrible experience dating them. grin Ibo girls are the bom seriously yoruba girls are losing out to their ibo counterpart! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AndreUweh(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2010
rich_john:

IGBO girls are cute looking, respectful, know how to satisfy their men and know how to do it you persuade them easily. in contrast the yoruba gals are arrogant, empty, loud, lousey and sometimes dirty it was a horrible experience dating them. grin IGBO girls are the bom seriously yoruba girls are losing out to their IGBO counterpart! grin
with due respect, it is IGBO.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2010
Andre Uweh:

with due respect, it is IGBO.
wink
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by sbeezy8: 11:22pm On Sep 02, 2010
rich_john:

Ibo girls are cute looking, respectful, know how to satisfy their men and know how to do it you persuade them easily. in contrast the yoruba gals are arrogant, empty, loud, lousey and sometimes dirty it was a horrible experience dating them. grin Ibo girls are the bom seriously yoruba girls are losing out to their ibo counterpart! grin
nonsense i dont know what type of people you hang around, family you have or  what eva but obviously for you to have dated "dirty yoruba gals" it only means you are a dirty fellow.

cause some of the chicks i know who are yoruba are classy "ajebutta" types far from dirty, loud, lousy or empty. Maybe if you had money you would know your "levels".
I dont think yoruba girls are losing out on anything cause all the yoruba girls i kno can careless who yoruba guys date be it igbo, white, urhobo etc. . .
nd I cant really say  all igbo girls are cute cause ive def seen some not so pretty ones, as well as pretty. when yoruba guys say that- i automatically assume they must have ugly mother and sisters
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2010
sbeezy8:

nonsense i dont know what type of people you hang around, family you have or  what eva but obviously for you to have dated "dirty yoruba gals" it only means you are a dirty fellow.

cause some of the chicks i know who are yoruba are classy "ajebutta" types far from dirty, loud, lousy or empty. Maybe if you had money you would know your "levels".
I dont think yoruba girls are losing out on anything cause all the yoruba girls i kno can careless who yoruba guys date be it igbo, white, urhobo etc. . .
nd I cant really say  all igbo girls are cute cause ive def seen some not so pretty ones, as well as pretty. when yoruba guys say that- i automatically assume they must have ugly mother and sisters

Chai
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by sbeezy8: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2010
@ post igbo girls are ok im not really more attracted to them more than other tribes if anything it just happens never really set out to look for igbo chick, they just came. but i think it makes sense cause i like dating chick who are different than me just as i like dating americans, trinis, salone chicks.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by lelele: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2010
Yoruba girls are always trying to act westernised, if you beat a yoruba girl, she would divorce you straight up (I am totally against battery), but we do have values. Its not until when you act like a white i.diot that we know u are educated.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by richjohn1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 03, 2010
@sbeezy8  grin
See beaf tongue and what makes you think the girls I dated aren't ajebutta, you are just bitter and biased, truth is bitter anyway, and what probably can you tell me about yoruba when my mum is one! Please looesen up this is a public forum and everyone is entitled to his/her own opinions. I just aired my views dont swallow me! In as much as I acknowledge that not all igbo girls are fine, the ratio between them are the yorubas isn't comparable!

Dirtiness can vary from person to person, in my opinion the average yoruba girl is dirty!
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^obviously, your mum is dirty hence the generalization.

if you grew up in a dirty environment where all your relatives on average, were dirty, then your comments are quite understandable.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by richjohn1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^My dad wont go near her if she was, I follow her freq to her hometown so I now what I am saying she's just a different breed! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^nah, i doubt it.

from your posts, it's quite obvious you're from a very dirty home.

I follow her freq to her hometown so I now what I am saying

in other words, your mother's hometown is a very dirty place.

how does this contradict what i said before, namely that you were raised dirty hence your generalizations.

if you grew up in a dirty environment where all your relatives on average, were dirty, then your comments are quite understandable
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by richjohn1(m): 4:38pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^^^ It takes a thief to know one ;Dperharps you are dirty tongue grin, infact I model my life after her dress sense she has a taste of fashion and she's well exposed. Tpiah the most controversial entity in nairaland spare me!
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^name calling wont help you here.

it hasnt been my experience that yoruba women are dirtier than other tribes, therefore you wont see me on nl insisting they are.

why? simply because when I was growing up, my environment was clean. And I was surrounded by yorubas.

so you whose environment was filthy, can only choose to believe what you saw in your house and among your relations, not so?

accept the fact that you were raised dirty and let's move on, unless you'd rather not.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by richjohn1(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2010
I grew up in the north! A very clean and beautiful estate in maiduguri, I attended int'l pry schl in maiduguri I was taught by indians my area was not only clean it was beautiful always shining at night it was when I came to lagos I started seeing dump sites on the road. I hope you know Lagos is the 'cleanest' city in West Africa BBC can testify to it! grin Take it or leave it yoruba girls aren't worth the stress! grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by tpiah: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^well, you said your mother's hometown is dirty, so na you sabi.

you grew up in the north [supposedly] without seeing a single speck of dirt in a region close to the sahara desert, yet want to slander yoruba girls for not giving your raggedy sorry azz the time of day.

tell me another story of your dirty life nah.
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by dayokanu(m): 7:13pm On Sep 03, 2010
Tpiah, and Richjohn

Get a room and spare us the details
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by InkedNerd(f): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2010
^^^ lol
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by excanny: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2010
stillwater:

Ode! grin

You are stupid! Oponu!
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by bonetalk(m): 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2010
well sometimez it's good marrying from another tribe, but it should not be a must, u can still marry from if the love is there for both of you, marriage is not an issue you take with levity, you must be serious and knows what you are doing

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by Survivor9: 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2010
Igbo girls are greedy and ready to leech on u. Yoruba girls are dirty and usually dark and ugly. grin

I'd rather go for Hausa or any chic from the Niger delta. wink kiss
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by AndreUweh(m): 11:22pm On Sep 09, 2010
Survivor9:

. Yoruba girls are dirty and usually dark and ugly. grin

I'd rather go for Hausa or any chic from the Niger delta. wink kiss

grin
Re: Yoruba Boys And Igbo Gals by initiate: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2010
im a yoruba guy and i love ibo girls.

they are sweet, interesting to be with and they are sincere,

our girls are so fake, and they gossip too much. they are never what they initially appear to be.

ibo girls will show you upfront what they are all about and you can take it or leave it. but when you take it they are with you tru thick and thin

yoruba girls are just lucky because family always insist on marrying them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do African People Even Care About Tradition, Culture, Language And Heritage Stil / Abeg Who Can Teach Me Ekiti? / How Are You - Is It A Rude Form Of Greeting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.