Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (73108 Views)

Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives? / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Spouses – Abuja Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
Cheating can never be justified. male/female
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nancydearie(f): 3:37pm On May 07, 2015
All these reasons are not good enough for someone to cheat on his/her partner.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lalasticlala(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
What a goose can do a gander can do too.

They all have good reasons (bite me) especially mrs sex drive. How will you push your wife away when she wants to do it and even call her names on top am? tongue

Anyway OP come and continu.
Abi Na only six women your research cover? angry

Lol. Funny uuuuuu
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by lalasticlala(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2015
FrancisTony:
At the person that said Nigerian women are the most promiscuous; it takes a cheating man to make a cheating woman.

If Nigerian women are the most promiscuous, then grin grin grin

Meanwhile, this is hilarious and there should be no justification to be a cheat.
Though "Payback" sounds reasonable but if your husband is a cheat, just quit the marriage; atleast bible is in full support. tongue

If she quits the marriage and marries another, what's the guarantee the next man won't cheat?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

If she quits the marriage and marries another, what's the guarantee the next man won't cheat?
Hehee! Whatever rocks her boat, anyway.

Err', by the way, all men are not the same.
Well, it's not crime to remain single, either.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by xynerise: 3:55pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
What a goose can do a gander can do too.

They all have good reasons (bite me) especially mrs sex drive. How will you push your wife away when she wants to do it and even call her names on top am? tongue

Anyway OP come and continu.
Abi Na only six women your research cover? angry

Be the 7th. What is/are your reason(s)?
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 4:02pm On May 07, 2015
xynerise:

Be the 7th. What is/are your reason(s)?
erm what about variety is the spice of life grin plus I'm polygamous in nature.
That's a good reason. No be so?

12 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by xynerise: 4:07pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
erm what about variety is the price of life grin plus I'm polygamous in nature.
No be "Spice" of life again? grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:
erm what about variety is the price of life grin plus I'm polygamous in nature.
You forgot that nature made you that way and it's your world. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 4:27pm On May 07, 2015
xynerise:

No be "Spice" of life again? grin

My phone auto correct grin
I must have typed something wrong and it corrected it to 'price' for me.
But 'price of life' sounds great too.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 4:28pm On May 07, 2015
FrancisTony:

You forgot that nature made you that way and it's your world. grin grin
exactly.

Why the fuss? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Spaxon(f): 4:36pm On May 07, 2015
yeah some men are so mean and unfaithfull...... Buh I pray I don't get any of those husbands

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by xynerise: 4:59pm On May 07, 2015
cococandy:

My phone auto correct grin I must have typed something wrong and it corrected it to 'price' for me. But 'price of life' sounds great too.
grin
It should have auto corrected "Life" to "Love" as well grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Prodeegee(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2015
inception101:
Spreads mat, I smell FP
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by LastProphet: 5:17pm On May 07, 2015
Everybody will eventually be cheated on, anyone telling you otherwise is on a long thing. As far as a spouse still looks fit advances will keep coming and eventually u will want to try it - it is just biology. You can never continue to like the same thing the same way for all the years of marriage, I dont know when people will finally accept this fact that there will always be cheating in marriage because marriage in itself is agaisnt the law of nature which is constant change.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2015
I don't give a damn! grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by CSTR2: 5:20pm On May 07, 2015
Just remember not to get caught. The day you get caught, you will know the difference between a man and a woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 07, 2015
Spaxon:
yeah some men are so mean and unfaithfull...... Buh I pray I don't get any of those husbands

I pray too... sad

1 Like

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by edwife(f): 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
Well whatever rocks their boats..... smiley

It's a free world.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by goshen26: 5:25pm On May 07, 2015
A won olosho, sorry oloshi I mean
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by komek(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2015
Everyone seems to be saying their is no justification for cheating, then who are the cheats? Cos its starts from çourtship. If u can cheat in a çourtsship' then u have the tendency of cheating in ur marriage.

Though still looking for that Nigerian lady that will not cheat in a courtship
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:27pm On May 07, 2015
Rubish. Stupid reasons. If a woman try dat in my tribe n u were caught, u wl go Naked b4 d elderly women n Confess b4 d gods. PROUDLY UKWUANI!
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Badosqi(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Lmao
For real?
They have reasons, now that's coooool. grin

*climbs ontop mango tree*

Calls on truckpusher...
i am the peeping type and will gladly love to peep. Where is my slippers, I must waka to dat mango tree.
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by christopher123(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2015
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Acidosis(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Reason is not farfetched,

How can you tell a woman of 25 years, who has dated and slept with at least 4 men over the years to suddenly stick and settle down with one man (in the name of marriage) till death?

SETTLE DOWN? Really? Can you tell an alcoholic to settle down with 1 bottle after consuming more than 12 bottles daily?

Once its broken, it cannot settle OK. Settle kwa? grin

It is very easy for those who have 'explored' before marriage to cheat on their husbands. When it comes to issues relating to sexuality, I don't trust anyone, married or not.

5 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by KAYNINI(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
the EX factor is actually a challenge to me

i have great fear towards that in relationships - most people are reluctant to leave their ex esp the ladies
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Ilekeh(f): 5:30pm On May 07, 2015
Nigerian marriages. . . . grin
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 07, 2015
The payback reason sounds very reasonable to me.

You can't traumatize your kids with divorce because your husband is a skirt chaser. Cheat on him instead.

9 Likes

Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by Kassidy90(m): 5:32pm On May 07, 2015
Shey oro niyen.....iranu
Re: Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up by cococandy(f): 5:35pm On May 07, 2015
xynerise:

grin

It should have auto corrected "Life" to "Love" as well grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.